Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING! 40 000 USD was stolen fom BTC-e.com account!  (Read 10710 times)
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

Thats so sad man  Sad

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:44:50 AM

These pathetic liars and thieves are advertising "instant deposit/withdrawal all coin" although they will just withhold funds from new users for at least three days without prior announcement.
Completely ruined my weekend.
I told these criminals to return control over MY FUNDS to me within a couple of hours. No reaction, so I will proceed against them in every legal way available to me now. Watch me.

Calm down, you aren't going to do shit.  First, you obv didn't do your due diligence.  Second, BTC-E does all sorts of fuckery to try and help prevent phishers and what not from stealing your shit.  Third, good fkn luck finding anything about them for your legal proceedings.

Wait the three days and then move on.  Perhaps this time use an exchange that isn't some Bulgarian/Russian exchange that all of the criminals use.

To be honest I know several people holding a lot more than $40k in Btc-e....none of them had a problem...and I know for sure they don't use 2FA....there is malware for MAC you know, my guess is that he has an infected machine...I doubt that btc-e would screw him over 40k, btc-e has made millions...but who knows ?! rogue btc-e staff...could be....still the 1st thing I would do is to format my machine...90% sure that's where the problem was in the first place

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:28:38 AM

btc-e admins easy can do it, guy with nickname QWERTAS just 30 mins ago ban me for 666 days after I said that administration of btc-e.com earning money on dumping and pumping forks, I talk about ppc, after 1 guy find that someone on btc-e store 5 000 000 ppc , btc-e.com start fast change wallets of ppc for users cant find that btc-e.com have 5 000 000 ppc, after that many users have delay 5-6 hrs for withdraw ppc, also I was banned for 666 days when I said that in chat so I think they can hack you account and do pump on your money easy. Also when I was banned no one in chat not saw that, they delete notification of ban, so when they ban someone no one not see that now

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Bring-BTC-e-To-Justice

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:17:07 AM

Same thing happened to me, i lost 10,000 but i'm not going to lie down and listen to everyone say you have no chance to do something about it. Even the biggest companies have been brought down... BTC-e is not in this league to not come down. What is will take is determination to make something happen which i have already started with my legal firm. Here is what my legal firm have said:

"If the accounts that you deposited your funds have been hacked they can still be liable for negligence. They ought to have taken all necessary steps to safeguard your funds and/or insure your funds. In addition from the moment that we do not have any sufficient evidence yet that the accounts have been hacked we can also consider this as illegal withholding of your funds and/or fraud."

I am looking for more people who have been robbed and don't want to lie down and accept what has happened. Please stand with me to fight for justice against this. I will take more than just myself to make this happen so if you have been robbed stand with me and we will fight this as one. Lets hold BTC-e accountable and take some responsibility 'even' if we did not have 2FA.

So far we have the legal registered name of BTC-e which they operate under and the country it is registered in and it's not Russia, Bulgaria, Cypress, America etc... All information will be given to the people who stand up and show their support to this crime.

If you want to show support for this please email me and say i would like to show support. Email here: bringbtcetojustice@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you.

Let's stand together.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:44:51 AM

So you had $40K in your account and you didn't even set up 2FA?

Without 2FA there are so many ways an attacker can obtain your password.

If they have a thief inside a company, 2FA also will be hacked.
So tell me please the way how hackers can obtain my password, exluding trojan, and fishing? the only way to obtain my password from outside to hack https of btc-e?
Don't make an useless assumption, you don't even show us the proof that this is an inside job
Stop freak out and blame yourself for not setting up 2FA
Also, passwords can easily opened with social engineering or brute force
amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:42:11 PM

Same thing happened to me, i lost 10,000 but i'm not going to lie down and listen to everyone say you have no chance to do something about it. Even the biggest companies have been brought down... BTC-e is not in this league to not come down. What is will take is determination to make something happen which i have already started with my legal firm. Here is what my legal firm have said:

"If the accounts that you deposited your funds have been hacked they can still be liable for negligence. They ought to have taken all necessary steps to safeguard your funds and/or insure your funds. In addition from the moment that we do not have any sufficient evidence yet that the accounts have been hacked we can also consider this as illegal withholding of your funds and/or fraud."

I am looking for more people who have been robbed and don't want to lie down and accept what has happened. Please stand with me to fight for justice against this. I will take more than just myself to make this happen so if you have been robbed stand with me and we will fight this as one. Lets hold BTC-e accountable and take some responsibility 'even' if we did not have 2FA.

So far we have the legal registered name of BTC-e which they operate under and the country it is registered in and it's not Russia, Bulgaria, Cypress, America etc... All information will be given to the people who stand up and show their support to this crime.

If you want to show support for this please email me and say i would like to show support. Email here: bringbtcetojustice@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you.

Let's stand together.

Dude,

Those lawyers will rip you off some more...you will never get a cent back from btc-e, but you will pay several thousands to the shark lawyers that told you that Btc-e is responsible for your loss...the lawyers always tell you what you want to hear, they will never tell you something like : "accept that you lost and move on"...because if you fight btc-e, it means they get paid...so their opinion is far from being objective...btc-e is very shady as a company, even if you find out details about the company, the company is a ghost...names, addresses...same like perfectmoney and many others...welcome to the e-currency world...

My best advice to you is to move on...you will pay extra for the lawyers and will end up in the same boat an year from now...the lawyers will always tell you what you want to hear, just use common sense to pull yourself from this shit...you are your own best friend

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:01:12 PM

Hoping to hear from you.

Let's stand together.

Dude,

Those lawyers will rip you off some more...you will never get a cent back from btc-e, but you will pay several thousands to the shark lawyers that told you that Btc-e is responsible for your loss...the lawyers always tell you what you want to hear, they will never tell you something like : "accept that you lost and move on"...because if you fight btc-e, it means they get paid...so their opinion is far from being objective...btc-e is very shady as a company, even if you find out details about the company, the company is a ghost...names, addresses...same like perfectmoney and many others...welcome to the e-currency world...

My best advice to you is to move on...you will pay extra for the lawyers and will end up in the same boat an year from now...the lawyers will always tell you what you want to hear, just use common sense to pull yourself from this shit...you are your own best friend

Yes even in you have a strong case (which i doubt) you will just lose more money.

Learn to never trust a third party which you can't fight legally in case something happen.

And for starters.. enable 2FA.. it's 2015 mate!
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 02:22:46 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2022, 02:46:21 AM by Balthazar

I have deleted posts in official topic, ban's in trollbox chat.

I had a chat moderator in btc-e before.

I suffered for the truth about Bathazar scams!

It seems very funny that you’re forgetting about one little fact… I mean that it was you who have asked me to give you a recommendation. I’ve seen you as a reasonable person and practically begged the BTC-e admin to give you the moderation rights. And I mean it, since I really  kneeled before him like if he was my vassal or whatever. I even offered him my deposit of 30000 USD as a guarantee that you’ll act honestly and impartially. There is no joke on this statement, I claimed all responsibility for all future actions performed from your account. This seems very funny nowadays, as it seems that human hypocrisy has no limits. It’s really easy to forget something when it contradicts with your point of view. I’m offering you my congratulations, because I’m going to recognise your person as a certified hypocrite since this date. Whether you were deleting any messages or not, it was done by your choice and nobody had any degree of control over your own actions,

Let me say this again, I congratulate you for becoming a certified hypocrite.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:34:43 AM

It's sad to lose assets that we often check and this is convincing evidence to all of us that never keep assets in one place too big, and when I experienced a tragic event some time ago, my metamask was hacked and around 160 CAKE was lost (when it's worth around $1200) and this is an important lesson I won't keep more than $500 in assets in a single wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: