Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do we want to fork the coin or not?
FORK - YES PLEASE - 17 (56.7%)
FORK - NO PLEASE - 13 (43.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come...  (Read 52945 times)
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:25:19 PM

Nope. This was never intended to be a longterm project I think  Cheesy

Has there been any release after the official launch? Like wallet updates, services etc?

I think you might be right, and as usual people are questioning placebo's integrity as well (I've received numerous PMs) because of how complacent he seemed to be in the OP's actions..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:41:13 PM

Nope. This was never intended to be a longterm project I think  Cheesy

Has there been any release after the official launch? Like wallet updates, services etc?

I think you might be right, and as usual people are questioning placebo's integrity as well (I've received numerous PMs) because of how complacent he seemed to be in the OP's actions..

I'm just providing escrows. The only coin that i own is ROSCoin, and i believe everybody knows that. You know, it is very easy to spread complains etc. If a coin goes down then everybody is yelling, What is happening? Why is it down? scam!!! and when it goes up it is the same story. Going to the moon! Buy now before it is too late. But lets stay with the facts. The coins that i promote get 95% on Bittrex, so for the coin owner it is a cheap way to get on Bittrex.

It is all the same with all coins, people complain about so many coins, and a lot of those coins die, for sure. Cryptoworld is a gambling and with providing escrow to the coins it give me some advantage, as with my 0.40 BTC escrow fee, it allow me to make a profit. But don't forget the number of hours that i spend to support or promote the coin as this result in even higher escrow fees for me.(and personally i believe it is still not enough, i'm working for less the $10 per hour) It is all part of the job. On twitter you have several promotion accounts that ask 0.25 BTC to promote your coin, i do escrow for 0.40 BTC. I believe that the escrow service was completed as it should be, if the coin is later on not making any profit is not my problem, i do my job for what the coin owner pay me for. If Risk was flying to the moon then people would say. Thanks, great coin, great job, blablablabla.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I can easily spread so many boards and start complaining. SMAC, GROW, TWISTER,... coins that i have join during ICO and that dropped hard, but everybody knows the risks. GSM was worthless 3 days ago, and yesterday it jump 1000%, so suddenly people stopped complaining and now DEV is great, MOON, blablabla, and when it drops again people will again start complaining.

Invest with the money that you can effort to lose. Basic rules.
bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:00:07 PM

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I can easily spread so many boards and start complaining. SMAC, GROW, TWISTER,... coins that i have join during ICO and that dropped hard, but everybody knows the risks. GSM was worthless 3 days ago, and yesterday it jump 1000%, so suddenly people stopped complaining and now DEV is great, MOON, blablabla, and when it drops again people will again start complaining.

The difference between GSM and RISK is that GSM dev is very active and when price was 300 sat he said he was not interested at all in price and pumps and dumps and that he was going to keep on working site/service. That's what got me into it.
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:28:19 PM

Sold on bittrex as soon as reached....

seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:40:50 PM

The difference between GSM and RISK is that GSM dev is very active and when price was 300 sat he said he was not interested at all in price and pumps and dumps and that he was going to keep on working site/service. That's what got me into it.

Yes, an active dev is very important. Or else who the hell will going to pump the coin later? And yet, RISK is different, dev has earned from ICO money that suppose to setup a buy wall, but he didn't... Or buy it now because it is super low price, but he didn't... Seems like he also had no confidence on RISK, or either he never plan to do so...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:22:46 AM

Yes, an active dev is very important. Or else who the hell will going to pump the coin later? And yet, RISK is different, dev has earned from ICO money that suppose to setup a buy wall, but he didn't... Or buy it now because it is super low price, but he didn't... Seems like he also had no confidence on RISK, or either he never plan to do so...

Yeap... but still everything can change fast... only 2 BTC and it is 36k sats.
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:19:06 AM

I am still hoping for this
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 11:59:20 AM

Within the next week the coin will be delisted so hope for some volume soon or there will be no reference to have.. I am not sure about Bittrex but when it falls off of CEX it can never be re-added..

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:10:43 PM

Within the next week the coin will be delisted so hope for some volume soon or there will be no reference to have.. I am not sure about Bittrex but when it falls off of CEX it can never be re-added..

Indeed, Bittrex never put a coin back on their exchange, unless it is a RISK2 version or so.
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:04:35 PM

The OP continues to impress, hasn't signed on in a couple of days...

seasonw

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:36:41 AM

Well~~~ This is expected... I already know dev will run away soon on the day dev said android 3d game, this is a big shit...
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:38:40 PM

Well looks like its officially dead now  Angry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Phbaby

©

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:48:49 AM

dev where are you? I'm the one who still hoping
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:30:57 AM

Well~~~ This is expected... I already know dev will run away soon on the day dev said android 3d game, this is a big shit...

I thought it was a good idea... ah, it is always the same... if there is no pump group involved in a coin then it dies. XCO... GSM... i thought that GSM was interesting but now find out that it was just being pumped.
Phbaby

©

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:55:21 AM

Waiting for dev
seasonw

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:13:46 PM

Waiting for dev

Don't day dream~~  Grin Grin Grin
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 04:16:08 PM

DEV hasn't been on for 5 days, took the ICO funds and ran... New account with no rep, would like to know the DEV's real forum account so we can all leave a healthy amount of negative feedback...

seasonw

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:07:55 AM

DEV hasn't been on for 5 days, took the ICO funds and ran... New account with no rep, would like to know the DEV's real forum account so we can all leave a healthy amount of negative feedback...

Who should know dev real forum account? I don't think dev willing to tell...
Phbaby

©

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:01:56 AM

I missed you dev
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 03:12:21 PM

Over a week now, safe to say the DEV ran off with the ICO funds, I'll keep eyes on him since we did manage tag someone for fraud in the past and bring charges, and the dev is fairly clumsy.. At least the dev is in the US so prosecution is not too difficult..

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: