Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2019, 11:18:37 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 500-1mill XDG @1.6% per day.  (Read 1499 times)
visualelite v2

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:51:41 PM

Hi!

I need a loan of 500k - 1 million dogecoins. A friend of mine is starting a new platform, where you can loan, trade and a big community aswell.

I got the chance to invest early since we know eachother. The website will launch in about 9 days.

I will repay the loan in exactly 10 days.

DTDQRLaQq85VRPJPRsph6gQDFUjFDssx5C

I can send you my documents, adresses, employment contracts etc to vouch for me. Not sure i have anything else tho Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1427

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:55:36 PM

If you don't have a valid collateral you shouldn't even post this.
Otherwise all you'll get is a negative trust.

visualelite v2

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:00:31 PM

Verified paypal account i can use as collateral? together with a picture of my passport.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:04:42 PM

500k - 1m $ worth of Dogecoin ? Pretty sure you won't find anyone to lend you that here , at least not with "no Collateral"
Even the provided informations can be fake or Photoshoped or whatever .

If you are searching for something more professional , you should check BTCJam out : https://btcjam.com/ , the best website on the business but Lends Bitcoin only as far as I know . you should provide a lot of informations tho , Credit card , Bank account etc ... (not all of them needed) . Explain the whole situation , how much you are willing to give back etc .. and you will get a loan Wink

~ Madness

visualelite v2

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:21:35 PM

yeah ive heard about BTCJam before. I understand its a good alternetive for BTC loans. However i need dogecoins and it would be alot easier to loan them directly than to loan btc then exhange it.

my friend has a very good idea and is launching a good platform for people using XDG.

Its a very good opportunity for me.

I get my paycheck in exactly 10 days, i can repay the same day.
Madness

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:27:02 PM

yeah ive heard about BTCJam before. I understand its a good alternetive for BTC loans. However i need dogecoins and it would be alot easier to loan them directly than to loan btc then exhange it.

my friend has a very good idea and is launching a good platform for people using XDG.

Its a very good opportunity for me.

I get my paycheck in exactly 10 days, i can repay the same day.

I never used Dogecoin or Litecoin or any other Alternative coin to be honest , I was just googling to see the price and got this http://preev.com/xdg/usd
When you said 500k Dogecoins you meant 500k Dogecoins or 500k USD with Dogecoins worth ? If it's 500k XDG then I don't think it will be that hard to find loans since it's about ~70$ only ... Still you should provide any kind of Collaterals , if you friend have a Bitcointalk account (Full membe or above) , or Steam gifts , or whatever ... Collaterals are made so in case someone don't return the payment the Loaner won't lose his money and he can sell the Collateral to get his money back so your passport isn't really enough.

~ Madness

visualelite v2

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:41:43 PM

Its 500k doge im looking for, so worth of about 70 bux. With a fixed interest rates for as most 10 days.
visualelite v2

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:56:34 PM

Anyone?
Madness

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 05:02:29 PM

This user pm'ed me , and for some reasons I didn't take it . Be caution if you are going to loan to this guy .

On the thread he said :

On PM he said that he can take BTC loan then simply exchange it for Dogecoin , when I said I don't have Dogecoin , Litecoin or any other Alternative .
After I told him to use BTCJam (in PM) , he said I don't have the Papers needed or whatever and it can take long time .
oh and yes .. and Of course he is not willing to give any Collateral .

~ Madness

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1427

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 05:08:31 PM

This user pm'ed me , and for some reasons I didn't take it . Be caution if you are going to loan to this guy .

On the thread he said :

On PM he said that he can take BTC loan then simply exchange it for Dogecoin , when I said I don't have Dogecoin , Litecoin or any other Alternative .
After I told him to use BTCJam (in PM) , he said I don't have the Papers needed or whatever and it can take long time .

~ Madness

You don't even need to dig that deep.

We all know no collateral = no loan.

Madness

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 05:12:04 PM

On the thread he said :

~ Madness

You don't even need to dig that deep.

We all know no collateral = no loan.

Yeah I know mate , indeed .
But I most of time don't like to throw accusations on people just like that unless it's pretty suspicious Wink

~ Madness

visualelite v2

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:39:53 PM

If you would have read my PM's i did state i have collateral. My Paypal account, which is verified plus a picture of my passport..  to verify the account is mine
Madness

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 05:45:14 PM

If you would have read my PM's i did state i have collateral. My Paypal account, which is verified plus a picture of my passport..  to verify the account is mine

"to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned." your passport have zero value . img can be fake or Photoshoped even if it's not , what I'am going to do with it . Let's say we aren't in the same country . Should I call the interpol if I get scammed for 70$ ?  Huh

~ Madness.

Hades.

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:08:30 AM

i would loan it to you but i would need collateral  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.