Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banx.io Acquires Atomic-Trade.com  (Read 5513 times)
ByronP (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 03:02:01 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 03:28:22 PM by ByronP

Atomic Trade has been a successful exchange for over a year now and in that time the software has proven to be one of the finest systems built. However I (Allen Byron Penner) am a single developer with a small staff which creates quite a burden. Over the past year Atomic Trade has created not only secure software but also a secure private hosting center. With so much going on and bearing the full burden of daily operations I simply do not have enough time to promote and move the exchange as well as I would have liked.
Banx Capital is a project spearheaded by Mark Lyford and has been investing in various interests to create an ever growing fund. Banx has a great team with full staff including full time support and advertising members. Banx has mining operations, brokerage services, ATMs, prepaid cards, betting, software, and more. Mark and I have known each other for some time now and we have very similar mindsets we both work as hard as we can and are willing to speak the truth and take risks.

After a lot of negotiation Banx and Atomic have reached and completed agreements in which Atomic-Trade.com will become Banx.io. This move provides Atomic with the staff it has so desperately needed and gives Banx the platform that they needed. This creates a win for everyone as I can assure you that Banx will do everything they can to promote the exchange and take us to the next level.
As part of the agreements I will be staying on as the lead developer and manager of the exchange. This provides Atomic users with the security and trust that they have come to expect and the team they always knew I needed. So fear not as nothing will change except for the name and a bigger team. Banx users will need to take a few extra steps to transfer their account to the new platform however they will be very pleased with the result and the Atomic community.

On February 22, 2015 there will be some down time to complete the change. Your Atomic data and wallets are safe and will not be changing. I expect this to take around 6 hours. Once completed Atomic users will notice some minor site changes, branding changes and new markets. Banx users will need to use a form to complete the transfer of their account as the Atomic platform requires more data than the existing Banx platform however this should be a simple one page form and only take a minute to complete. No wallets or anything is changing so there is no worry of data or coin loss.

More information will be forthcoming over the following week.

Thank You,
Allen Byron Penner (ByronP)
Atomic Trade
Atomic-Trade.com
Banx Capital
BanxShares.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarcSummerss

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:37:31 PM

Hi Byron, this is big news indeed.. Shocked

Can you tell us how our ATP and CCS will be affected?
For example, if CCS will be converted to banx shares, how many banx shares will one CCS get us?
What is atp being converted into?
Are your CCS and ATP holdings also being converted?
What is to become of the infrastructure and numerous financial agreements you have been setting up under the name of ccs?
ByronP (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 10:06:58 PM

ATP as far as it stands right now will remain as is. CCS will be converted to Banx shares the ratio of which is still TBD. My personal holdings are still mine the sites holdings are property of the new owners my ATP remain untouched just like yours. I don't think I am personally holding any CCS but if I did it would be converted to Banx shares. Not 100% sure about what I will do with the relationships but they might be useful for other projects used by Banx or myself the actual physical infrastructure is my personal holding and will continue to host the coinservers and other resources for the site. Part of these physical resources are being used for Banx mining operations and other 3rd party machines. I will actually be expanding the hosting capability to provide more room for the Banx mining operations since I can do it at a much lower cost than most data centers which makes those Banx shares even more profitable for everyone. Hope I didn't miss anything :-) and remember with Banx we as users will have a lot more options and opportunities across several market segments not just trading.
gaalx

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:30:26 AM

hi. it's a good or bad news? Form a policy regarding ATP, or start an uncontrollable process of falling prices.

ByronP (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

While we are all sad to see the Atomic name gone overall it is a good move for the exchange. Please read my last post about ATP.
kschneezy

Activity: 387
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:50:44 AM

So ATP will stay the same. Great!  Grin

As an ATP holder I would not be opposed to a rebranding of the ATP name to fit with the rest of the site.
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:45:04 PM

I agree a formal policy stating how ATP will be incorporated into the merger would be a great thing to ease peoples minds.

Thanks.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
CoinMath

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 09:02:39 PM

Your work with your team is rewarded. Banx seen your potential and Banx is very great. Thanks a lot of to all.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:56:51 PM

As the largest ATP holder, I'm glad to hear that the functionality will continue unchanged.
ByronP (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 03:19:04 PM

As the largest ATP holder, I'm glad to hear that the functionality will continue unchanged.

Thanks Red i'm sure this will be a good thing for you and your holdings :-)
Guyinanutshell

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:08:29 PM

Thanks Red i'm sure this will be a good thing for you and your holdings :-)

Still holding strong here,  looking forward to some revitalized interest in the exchange

Cheers
Guy
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:22:48 PM

Looks like the site is switching over now!  It's great to have this trusted, secure exchange for once.  Just the liquidity page alone makes it in the top 1% of all exchanges in my book.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:26:59 PM

Looks like atomic-trade is down all today. Any problems?
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 04:34:46 PM

As another long term ATP and atomic user, its great to see this exchange finally getting the recognition it deserves. Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:47:11 PM

Seems that new owners of atomic-trade forgot to do a simple DNS redirect from atomic-trade.com to banx.io  Huh
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:22:51 PM

Seems that new owners of atomic-trade forgot to do a simple DNS redirect from atomic-trade.com to banx.io  Huh

its working now, and probably cloudflares fault, as some people were getting redirected while others were not.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
ByronP (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 05:17:02 PM

the dns was the last thing i did... sorry it was a long week
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

Good hope these guys actually know what they are doing  hate to see such good code wasted . Hope these guys treat their supporters better  than u did . I might come back now if they start adding good coins . Most people are heavily invested in asics. 

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
ByronP (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 07:21:20 PM

"Hope these guys treat their supporters better  than u did" not quite sure what that means but if you have an issue please open a support request and it will get resolved ASAP.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 04:25:39 AM

good call, happy to have EXCL there and we are doing next big things with ByronP!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: