Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ●●● Selling a Faucet APP source code in C#●●●  (Read 2856 times)
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:30:48 PM

How would I use a desktop faucet app? Perhaps on-site location?

You would not use it, others would.

You change all the banner ads and popup ads, to your ads (adsense, a-ads whatever). Then after somebody uses the software, you get impressions/clicks to your ads.

They can cashout their earnings to faucetbox, the same place where you would earn. So if you use a-ads for example, you can directly make it pay to your faucetbox account, from where peoople will withdraw their portion.

So let's say a-ads pays you 50k satoshi/ day/person, and you give out 25k satoshi to that person and keep 25k for yourself as profit.

You just setup the banners/popups, host the file on a website, from where people would download it, or make a thread here on this forum. Then people use it, they get 25k satoshi for their daily work, deposited to their personal faucetbox where they withdraw, and you get 50k satoshi (from which they get 25k), to the faucet's faucetbox account.

So you just get people to write captcha, and if you make a net profit of 25k satoshi/day with lets say 100 active members thats already 0.025 BTC/day or 0.75 BTC/month. It can make you a nice income of 184$ /month.

And you withdraw that profit from the faucet's faucetbox account to your personal wallet!

So you get the idea? If not then add me on skype, and if you are interested buying it, we can discuss it further there.

Skype: "Green Stox" or "green.stox" depends how you find me there.

Ok, I think I get the idea now. I personally have no knowledge of C# so that would be an issue. Thanks!

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenStox (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:10:36 PM

Ok, I think I get the idea now. I personally have no knowledge of C# so that would be an issue. Thanks!

Thats not a problem, however to be honest the current version has some vulnerabilities, so without fixing those first it cannot be run safely, as thieves could hack it just as they stole 0.001 BTC from me.

And to fix those bugs you need C# skills.

However, i have now resumed working on it and i`ll make it server sided with a server + client file, so that 99% of hacking vulnerabilities to be eliminated.

So once the server sided version comes out, you can than host it as-it is, with only changing the ads inside and your api keys, and it will be ready to run, and that can be done by anyone, and i`ll assist you with that, if you require.

So for now either developers with c# skills can buy the software at a lower price and fix it themselves, or wait until I fix it and then buy it at a higher price.

Good luck!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL