Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for work, happy to earn BTC, Dollars or whatever else.  (Read 1189 times)
lucasjkr (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:40:48 AM

30-something here, living and working in Sunny South Florida. Seeking a means of earning some extra money on the side, and thought I'd check here and see if anyone was interested.

I can offer:

SEO
WordPress installation, theme customization
Photoshopping
Writing, editing, blogging
Bookkeeping services (Quickbooks)
heck, I'll even do data entry

Message me with whatever your needs are, after we discuss, hopefully we can come to an agreement that works for the both of us.

Thanks for reading!
icet208

Activity: 762

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:56:21 AM

What kind of SEO package you offer and at what prices?
lucasjkr (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:56:14 AM

Generally starts with a top-down review of the site, making sure that everything properly tagged (meta tags in the header, alt image tags, name/title tags in the headers, internal link structure, ). From there, we'd select 10-15 keywords to focus on). From there, I'd review your standings in Google and Bing, and start working on delivering organic traffic to your site.

A company I used to work with generally charged up to $1,000 for initial review and setup, and $450 a month thereafter. Being that I lack all of the attendant overhead, I envision charging a fraction of that, $250/monthly (dollars or Bitcoin accepted).

If secondstrade.com is your site, I would offer to wave a setup fee for site review, as we would be focusing on driving traffic to your homepage alone, rather to individual pages within your site.

If you're interested in talking more, I'd be happy to talk further... Message me your email address or phone number and we can figure out a time to talk tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: