Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675617 times)
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:02:03 AM

Why does the game require you to purchase stamina with gems to play certain levels..... frustrating

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:30:46 AM

Why does the game require you to purchase stamina with gems to play certain levels..... frustrating
+1 want to see less stamina for play each level
normally 1 recharge of Stamina should be good for 30-40 minutes of gameplay IMO
blacksmithtm

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

IMHO, It would be interesting if BCY had another use (aka real world), in addition to the game.

Well...

Furthermore, BCY supply should decrease slowly, and the price will go up anyway.

I thought it did? For example more than half of all the bitcrystals have been burned it seems.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 09:29:11 AM

ERUDITE DRAGON KNOWS ALL THE ANCESTRAL SECRETS...

Erudite Dragon is an SoG card, released exclusively in collaboration with Coin Desk.
Issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units, from Wednesday, April 26th, 3pm CEST, the
COINDESKCARD will be available at the Public Merchant's for 30 BCY!

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

coin is slowly slowly dipping down... but I am having faith in coin.. will be holding for atleast next few months
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

When playing challenge. you will be able to play fro more then hour with recharged stamina. Campaigns are finished fast.
DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

When playing challenge. you will be able to play fro more then hour with recharged stamina. Campaigns are finished fast.

I get i have to buy cards, but i have to spend to simply play for hours... this is a disincentive to play a lot and a terrible strategy...... Do other popular games make you pay every hour???  If you are addicted you buy in app purchases, you aren't forced to drop 50 cents ever hour just to keep playing.....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

The game needs a thorough tutorial about bitcrystals and maybe some kind of integrated links to get them there. I think the lay person to the block chain that downloads SOG has no idea how to get block-chain cards or that they even exist and how revolutionary this tech is.

Also the cost of gems should come at a significant discount if they are purchased in bitcrystals! That would be a huge incentive for people to learn about them while increasing awareness and growing are community. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:57:01 PM

lol no one force you to pay to recharge stamina. Guy said that when he buys it he want to play more I answered him that once Challenge will be open he will be able to play way more time with 5 stamina then now.

@DieJohnny

Oh it seems i misread what was said.  When do you need to buy stamina? I guess i had not got that far in game. But as I know how game was planed I am 99% sure you are mistaken.  but still can you point to which campaign or, ...  Where?

As I have game offers me to recharge my stamina for Gems. For any campaign and only If I want to.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:02:45 PM

The game needs a thorough tutorial about bitcrystals and maybe some kind of integrated links to get them there. I think the lay person to the block chain that downloads SOG has no idea how to get block-chain cards or that they even exist and how revolutionary this tech is.

Also the cost of gems should come at a significant discount if they are purchased in bitcrystals! That would be a huge incentive for people to learn about them while increasing awareness and growing are community. 

would be a great move to have an ingame wallet and  some sort of integrated ingame CardStore. +1

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:07:27 PM

would be a great move to have an ingame wallet and  some sort of integrated ingame CardStore. +1

I think they are going to use Book of Orbs for the card wallet. I don't see them duplicating that capability inside the game itself. However, Book of Orbs needs to support other coins and facilitate trading better than it does.

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:16:41 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 10:33:59 PM by DieJohnny

lol no one force you to pay to recharge stamina. Guy said that when he buys it he want to play more I answered him that once Challenge will be open he will be able to play way more time with 5 stamina then now.

@DieJohnny

Oh it seems i misread what was said.  When do you need to buy stamina? I guess i had not got that far in game. But as I know how game was planed I am 99% sure you are mistaken.  but still can you point to which campaign or, ...  Where?

As I have game offers me to recharge my stamina for Gems. For any campaign and only If I want to.

I played for about 30 minutes and ran into the round called "Akam the Sorcerer" and the game refused to let me play this round without buying stamina. I chose not to buy Stamina.

HOWEVER, I came back to the game the next day and I was able to play it without any problem.

Edit, it seems after about 15 minutes the game locks me out unless i buy stamina..... is this really designed this way?

BossBee

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:18:51 AM

@DieJohnny

I played for about 30 minutes and ran into the round called "Akam the Sorcerer" and the game refused to let me play this round without buying stamina. I chose not to buy Stamina.

HOWEVER, I came back to the game the next day and I was able to play it without any problem.

Edit, it seems after about 15 minutes the game locks me out unless i buy stamina..... is this really designed this way?

One heart of stamina takes roughly 8 mins to regenerate. As you level up you get more stamina total.. One strat is to go back to the beginning rounds to complete your daily quests faster and cheaper for the gold bonuses

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

I bought BCY as an investment and am not a gamer at all. There are no games installed on any of my devices. With that said I did download Spells of Genesis, not to play, but to add to the download count. It is still only at 1K.

We need to get some publicity. Download this game onto all of your devices to add to the count. This is an awful start for a newly launched game

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

@DieJohnny

One heart of stamina takes roughly 8 mins to regenerate. As you level up you get more stamina total.. One strat is to go back to the beginning rounds to complete your daily quests faster and cheaper for the gold bonuses

I tried going back and playing prior levels, without stamina you can't do anything.

DieJohnny
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

I bought BCY as an investment and am not a gamer at all. There are no games installed on any of my devices. With that said I did download Spells of Genesis, not to play, but to add to the download count. It is still only at 1K.

We need to get some publicity. Download this game onto all of your devices to add to the count. This is an awful start for a newly launched game

If you didn't buy $99 in in-game gems, then a download alone isn't going to do much. Need to make it up the list in revenue in the app store.

CoinFreedom

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Some of the blockchain-based cards are divisible. How does that work in terms of gameplay? If I own half a SatoshiCard I can't use it in the game right?
BossBee

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

Some of the blockchain-based cards are divisible. How does that work in terms of gameplay? If I own half a SatoshiCard I can't use it in the game right?

That's not true. You cant buy half a card

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

You can buy even 1 satoshi of some (old) card  Shocked So you should be very careful while selling it on the CounterParty exchange as a bad buyer can spoil it  Angry

Recently I had my buy order partially fulfilled (it was Ripple card), so I did not get the whole card - well, it does not appear on the team tab or somewhere else in the game.
BossBee

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

You can buy even 1 satoshi of some (old) card  Shocked So you should be very careful while selling it on the CounterParty exchange as a bad buyer can spoil it  Angry

Recently I had my buy order partially fulfilled (it was Ripple card), so I did not get the whole card - well, it does not appear on the team tab or somewhere else in the game.

Are you referring to the sogassets.com exchange. Have you successfully purchased from there or where ever you did before? I bought a card using the Indie counter wallet and it took almost 3 days to come thru. Then I switched to book of orbs and haven't had a problem since

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: