Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack  (Read 136062 times)
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:33:29 PM

It's plenty of time.  The hacker obviously new the jig was up so the conversation did not need to last long at all.

please... Roll Eyes
Read : "Please, let us continue our entertaining little witch hunt"

Yeah, sounds about right.  Like folks around here took 69 minutes to wait to grab the pitchforks when aurumxchange posted their misleading info?

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:38:31 PM

It's plenty of time.  The hacker obviously new the jig was up so the conversation did not need to last long at all.

Audio record of said conversation or it did not happen.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:39:11 PM

please... Roll Eyes

Yeah, sounds about right.  Like folks around here took 69 minutes to wait to grab the pitchforks when aurumxchange posted their misleading info?

yeah right, a multimillionaire who deals in the Chinese black markets is gonna turn scared from little Zhou is his first short conversation after 6 mo with a heist he's already gotten away with for several months.  yes; please... Roll Eyes

oh yes, Zhou called him a "long term criminal". 
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 10:46:33 PM

Im living in Victoria, Australia and I could go and visit mr zhou tong  Smiley

Rarity

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:47:38 PM

^ Yeah, stalking an innocent man is the best solution here I'm sure.

please... Roll Eyes

Yeah, sounds about right.  Like folks around here took 69 minutes to wait to grab the pitchforks when aurumxchange posted their misleading info?

yeah right, a multimillionaire who deals in the Chinese black markets is gonna turn scared from little Zhou is his first short conversation after 6 mo with a heist he's already gotten away with for several months.  yes; please... Roll Eyes

Long term criminals tend to be the smart ones, he knew Zhou Tong was on to him now and that was that.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:50:15 PM

please... Roll Eyes

Long term criminals tend to be the smart ones, he knew Zhou Tong was on to him now and that was that.

if i didn't know better i'd think you're Zhoutong behind that avatar.

don't forget long term criminal who laundered money as well.  i bet he was frightened by little Zhou.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 10:51:40 PM

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:53:25 PM

you should.  i bet a few of the ripped off around here would pay you a nice sum to go recover their money.  Wink
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 10:54:56 PM

if i didn't know better i'd think you're Zhoutong behind that avatar.
I think conspiracy theories are fun and amusing, don't agree with me and you're an idiot

don't forget long term criminal who laundered money as well.  i bet he was frightened by little Zhou.
I'm unable to grasp the concept of legal threat and think most matters are settled through physical violence, your argument is invalid
FTFY

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 10:56:51 PM

I'd be a bit more sympathetic to the "witch hunt" and "kangaroo court" rhetoric if ANYONE at the center of this had made criminal complaints in regards to the 'hacks'.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 10:57:14 PM

Yeah, planning that on a public forum sounds like a really smart idea too.

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:00:07 PM

Just because they're planning a whacking on the forum, doesn't mean they have the guts to do it.

Nonetheless, the Bitcoinica fiasco does seems to bring the worst out of people.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:01:14 PM

Just because they're planning a whacking on the forum, doesn't mean they have the guts to do it.

It's called "The Teflone Method" lol
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:19:58 PM

Wow you live in a fantasy world, lmao.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:24:01 PM

OP: BULLSHIT!

You bastard! You stole my post. You're lucky I'm busy with connecting zhoutong.com1 with zhoutong.com2 with zhoutong.com3, otherwise I would be hunting you down to kick your ass while dressed as a drag queen.  Wink

~Bruno~

hehe, sounds kinky. I knew you were otherwise indisposed at the time and did not want to leave the first round of repsonses lacking in a large font statement of profound wisdom. ;p

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 11:31:15 PM

so in 69 minutes and 32 seconds you called this guy whom you know only little, reached him, explained the situation to him, clarified the hack, convinced him to return the coins, calculated an estimate return and wrote the lengthy statement...

are you kidding me?

You forgot one thing (not sure of its relevance until I see a reply(s)): What was the local time of which both parties were in when this took place? Was contact made my phone? (maybe two things) The millionaire just happened to be available to take your call? (maybe three things) The millionaire really felt threaten by your call? (maybe several more things)

~Bruno~
Rarity

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:36:34 PM

That all seems entirely plausible, yes.  There is a reason we replaced this kind of lynch mob justice with a government run conflict resolution system in the courts, they know that people who want to believe someone is guilty will let that color their opinion of the facts in a counter-productive way like what is happening with you right now.

Clipse

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:37:46 PM

That all seems entirely plausible, yes.  There is a reason we replaced this kind of lynch mob justice with a government run conflict resolution system in the courts, they know that people who want to believe someone is guilty will let that color their opinion of the facts in a counter-productive way like what is happening with you right now.

And there is a reason why we find your constant agreements with Zhou and his Tallstory incredibly hilarious.

Oh and isnt it amazing after people commented on Zhou story as complete bullshit he doesnt post any effort to defend himself yet as he did before this amazing story. Yes he thought we were all so gullible that we would hang on every word of his, game over.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
sarpar

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 11:45:10 PM

so in 69 minutes and 32 seconds you called this guy whom you know only little, reached him, explained the situation to him, clarified the hack, convinced him to return the coins, calculated an estimate return and wrote the lengthy statement...

are you kidding me?

You forgot one thing (not sure of its relevance until I see a reply(s)): What was the local time of which both parties were in when this took place? Was contact made my phone? (maybe two things) The millionaire just happened to be available to take your call? (maybe three things) The millionaire really felt threaten by your call? (maybe several more things)

~Bruno~

plausible around 19.00 in China

I openly boycott the Bitcoinica Consultancy team or Intersango: Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 11:46:04 PM

That all seems entirely plausible, yes.  There is a reason we replaced this kind of lynch mob justice with a government run conflict resolution system in the courts, they know that people who want to believe someone is guilty will let that color their opinion of the facts in a counter-productive way like what is happening with you right now.

And there is a reason why we find your constant agreements with Zhou and his Tallstory incredibly hilarious.

Oh and isnt it amazing after people commented on Zhou story as complete bullshit he doesnt post any effort to defend himself yet as he did before this amazing story. Yes he thought we were all so gullible that we would hang on every word of his, game over.
"Hang on every word" != giving someone the benefit of doubt

You defend yourself in court, not in front of a angry internet mob, because either way they want you to be guilty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: