Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Script asic miners - Fully liquid cooled 175Mh/s+ rig.  (Read 7002 times)
coldminers (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:08:33 AM

Batch 1 got bought up already??

First batch was only 35 units.

Also 2200 for 85 MH/s is WAY to expensive for this market

$2200 was the starting price we planned to sell for. At the start of the sales price dropped to $1650. Currently we are running 10% discount to close our second batch as fast as possible so buyers won't need to wait extra time.

Update 16/03/2015: 10% discount for all units of the second batch.
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:13:03 PM

Batch 1 got bought up already??

First batch was only 35 units.

Also 2200 for 85 MH/s is WAY to expensive for this market

$2200 was the starting price we planned to sell for. At the start of the sales price dropped to $1650. Currently we are running 10% discount to close our second batch as fast as possible so buyers won't need to wait extra time.

Update 16/03/2015: 10% discount for all units of the second batch.

still cost to much you can buy 6 sha256 miner for the price you want for one of these at 2200  maybe a little more and make out better.

why not send one out, all the big guys do and don't expect any thing back for reviews ? .
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:03:56 PM

I'm more interested in seeing notes from the "first batch."

How do we know they were even sold? There aren't any pictures of production nor any user feedback.

If 35 units were sold at this high price then why haven't we seen proof at all?
toptekk

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:46:08 PM

I'm more interested in seeing notes from the "first batch."

How do we know they were even sold? There aren't any pictures of production nor any user feedback.

If 35 units were sold at this high price then why haven't we seen proof at all?

I look at it that way to,+ if you can not afford to send off a few demos for nice reviews and not want them back, there is some thing wrong some place. your either over extended in costs or your main goal is to steal what you can .

Prove US wrong Smiley .
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:59:34 PM

Isn't it typical that when someone reviews a product, they then ship it back to the company (at the company's expense)?

When the first BFL unit came out -- I remember reading the article on CNet I believe -- and they were given a test unit to review (but had to give it back in the end).

Now if the company is unwilling to send a unit for review (for say 30 days) -- with the expectation they are to receive it back -- then I do see an issue. 

This is just a custom cooling solution.  Of course they are going to sell small numbers.  It is not like they have special chips made.  They are using currently available product to produce a better product.

I'll be glad to review a unit.  PM me.  I don't expect to keep it - but if I like it -- I would consider purchasing it.  :-)  Just make sure you provide the means to ship it back at your expense.

My company produces TV commercials -- so we can open it up in a professional studio using professional cameras and lighting.  Not some jerky iPhone camera or even worse just stills.

toptekk

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:25:30 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 09:06:21 PM by toptekk

Isn't it typical that when someone reviews a product, they then ship it back to the company (at the company's expense)?

When the first BFL unit came out -- I remember reading the article on CNet I believe -- and they were given a test unit to review (but had to give it back in the end).

Now if the company is unwilling to send a unit for review (for say 30 days) -- with the expectation they are to receive it back -- then I do see an issue.  

This is just a custom cooling solution.  Of course they are going to sell small numbers.  It is not like they have special chips made.  They are using currently available product to produce a better product.

I'll be glad to review a unit.  PM me.  I don't expect to keep it - but if I like it -- I would consider purchasing it.  :-)  Just make sure you provide the means to ship it back at your expense.

My company produces TV commercials -- so we can open it up in a professional studio using professional cameras and lighting.  Not some jerky iPhone camera or even worse just stills.

really any thing i have ever reviewed was mine to keep trust me ive done a lot of reviews and testing for company's in surveys and other stuff still do that news to me . unless its a product that's all ready on the market they want to test some thing else for that product then i may have to return it but every survey or test i have ever done with any kind of demo that was my reward for doing the the survey review and testing. no matter what its been tv PC tooth paste etc it does not matter what the product is. even these .

Then why does bitmain Spondoolies-Tech  Avalon some of them do it you don't even know till it's  done ?. I am sorry ihave to disagree i know diff it does not cost them 2 k to make the dam thing to start  most of that 2 k is nothing but profit. That's the best PR you can do any place send out the finished product no mater what it is . if you noticed all so the ones that do in fact  send out Demos are still doing it at  reasonable prices etc .

all the ADMIN are doing it making sure no one is ripped off . if you trust it that much buy into it :?) .

I don't see what the big deal is about it.  Keeping a product adds bias to your review

in some cases this may be true but from what Ive seen from all of  dogs reviews, none of them are bias he only gives the facts in the reviews he will in fact tell you in that review if its a bad buy, to loud etc . , some of his comments are  but the facts and the reviews are not from what Ive seen

Ive heard of cars being offered as demos they could keep for there time to test it, i have yet to be that lucky. time is not free either . in fact nothing is free even the gift of life is not free just using that thing about life as a example before any one jumps all over me for saying it.

every thing has a cost some place a long the way , and reviews cost time  Smiley .
hdmediaservices

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:32:40 PM

I don't see what the big deal is about it.  Keeping a product adds bias to your review.

Sure - I've seen people on small ticket items keep the product -- but when they are expensive items - keeping it is not the norm.

Now of course - the heavy weights will chime in here any second and go -- "We keep the item we review.  This is the way it has always been and always will be done.  And so it is!"  LOL  Funny.  Go find your freebies elsewhere.

monsterx

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:25:54 PM

Saw one on ebay but haven't found any review or additional information.
coldminers (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:56:12 PM

1 week pre-launch discount coupon for cloud mining contracts.

Pre-launch coupon information:
Code: BtcLtcTalk
Discount amount: 25%
Amount of coupons issued: 10
Start date: 23/03/2015
End date: 29/03/2015
stasis-crypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:22:36 PM

Why would you use oil as the liquid though? Why not water? It's free, and has better heat capacitance.

It could be as easy as the fact that the units don't exist.

Ooh! That's a zinger right there. I'll be pretty open to paying via PayPal if that's an option, though. God knows when I was a seller using it, the buyers always got their way. Even if it's a scam, at worst I'll get my money back, which is all I really care about. If I do get a working product that's just a bonus.
toptekk

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:05:03 AM

may be this is real  one for sell on Ebay for batch one ready to ship

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IN-HAND-IceCube-175MH-S-scrypt-mining-rig-READY-TO-SHIP/261812606100?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140602152332%26meid%3D1dfbd09571e64ed5b3412f79d8747f55%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D111622378235

still cost to much compared to a S5 or SP20 i know there bitcoin miner but in the end you trade up Script coins for BTC Smiley .
coldminers (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:52:41 AM

Second batch is almost completed. We decided to launch 50% discount for last 5 units as we did it for the first batch.

2nd batch end discount coupon:
Code: 2batch50
Discount amount: 50%
Amount of coupons issued: 5
Start date: 24/03/2015
End date: 30/03/2015
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:33:15 PM

Second batch is almost completed. We decided to launch 50% discount for last 5 units as we did it for the first batch.

2nd batch end discount coupon:
Code: 2batch50
Discount amount: 50%
Amount of coupons issued: 5
Start date: 24/03/2015
End date: 30/03/2015

Boy that is suspicion.  I would advise caution as I am losing trust in this company.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
stasis-crypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:40:23 PM

Why is this suspicious? I'm curious, as it just seems to be a promotion of sorts.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:46:09 PM

Why is this suspicious? I'm curious, as it just seems to be a promotion of sorts.

They have been offering promotions for both, "batches", but I have yet to see anyone post that they have bought a unit or received a unit, despite claims that the first batch has been sold out, and this one is almost sold out.

It sounds like they are saying batches are almost sold out to make it sound like a, "Last Chance" type of deal, get yours before they are gone, but there really is no proof that these exist, and no one claiming they do from the previous batch.

Also, they apparently refuse to get them reviewed, which would only cost them one unit, but instead are able to offer a 50% discount on 5 units, which would be equivalent of 2.5 units being given away, when, once a verified member reports these as real, they shouldn't have a problem selling them at full price.

These things lead me to call them suspicious.

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:28:45 PM

They have been offering promotions for both, "batches", but I have yet to see anyone post that they have bought a unit or received a unit, despite claims that the first batch has been sold out, and this one is almost sold out.

It sounds like they are saying batches are almost sold out to make it sound like a, "Last Chance" type of deal, get yours before they are gone, but there really is no proof that these exist, and no one claiming they do from the previous batch.

Also, they apparently refuse to get them reviewed, which would only cost them one unit, but instead are able to offer a 50% discount on 5 units, which would be equivalent of 2.5 units being given away, when, once a verified member reports these as real, they shouldn't have a problem selling them at full price.

These things lead me to call them suspicious.

Yep, they are full of shit!
hdmediaservices

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:57:47 PM

Here we go again with the elders…

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:14:37 PM

Grin with experience comes wisdom, my son
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:26:31 PM

I hope you don't feel too bad when someone buys one of these units because they thought you were, "standing up for the little guy", and they lose all their money.  Again, your not dispelling or responding to any of my opinions, which is all they are, but simply following it up with nonsense and foolishness.  You are free to share your opinion on why they should be trusted (I have shown my opinion the other way), but you have yet to do that.  So please, explain why you think they should be trusted.

monsterx

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:33:49 PM

I have read through this topic several times... A little confusing situation...

What kind of proof you want more? For me wasn't enough only few pics, video in shitty quality and a listing on ebay to buy one of these units for full price. I'm interested in much more information(i have looked through the most part of companies and this lack of information has 60% of these companies). But to purchase one of these for half price - is more than enough. I'm considering to order the cheapest one. If this is SHIT I'll loose only 500$. Only than I'll be able to tell that it's a scam.

As I understand there are more than 5 000 000 crypto users all over the world. They claim that have sold(and as stated on their website shipped) first batch of 35 units. Do the math and you will get the answer.

P.S. I don't trust anybody and I'm not sure that these units really exists but here I must agree with hdmediaservices about the sick skepsis of the elder users. We all have lost something on scams but sometimes there are really good opportunity between these scams but everybody is scared.

P.P.S. I will... I don't know what I will do if this is SHIT and I have taken their side...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: