Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple quick questions  (Read 1126 times)
e10mays (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:28:27 PM

Hello, I'm new to the mining community, so I was wondering a few things before I make a huge investment. I'm planning on buying 2 or 3 6TH/s spondoolies SP30 Yukon Batch 1 miners. How fast does my internet need to be? Recommended routers? Thanks for the help!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:43:59 PM

I am sorry to post this in reply look at my signature why not consider cloud mining. If just for try give crpto trade a chance in my signature you get free khash for sometime it will give you a taste of whats it like. A
In my sig the most trusted I would say is cex but their maintenance is high.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:58:50 AM

I am sorry to post this in reply look at my signature why not consider cloud mining. If just for try give crpto trade a chance in my signature you get free khash for sometime it will give you a taste of whats it like. A

Shut up, stop trying to mislead newbies for your own benefit.

Hello, I'm new to the mining community, so I was wondering a few things before I make a huge investment. I'm planning on buying 2 or 3 6TH/s spondoolies SP30 Yukon Batch 1 miners. How fast does my internet need to be? Recommended routers? Thanks for the help!

They're preorders, so you don't know when they will ship. It may end up being delayed several times, until the point that it's not profitable anymore.
They might turn out to be a scam too.
Your internet doesn't have to be fast, as long as it works, that's fine. Any router will do.
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:05:22 AM

They're preorders, so you don't know when they will ship. It may end up being delayed several times, until the point that it's not profitable anymore.
Your internet doesn't have to be fast, as long as it works, that's fine. Any router will do.
I am not trying to mislead anyone I am telling my honest opinion. If you want to be an idiot about it go about doing whatever you like.

As for the author there is another site called snowball.io read up on that also. Search the forums you will find their thread. They have a good setup where you can order your s3s from them directly and once they get them from bitminer they host it for you at very low cost. They also give you free 1ghs s1 mining power. You can get your hardware converted to cloud and trade that too. If you want to go down the hardware route and your power is exp this is the best way to go about it. I suggest cloud cause I have frequent power break downs and internet disconnects and usually lose mining time because I couldnt restart the little hardware that I had like the girdseeds. They are pain in the butt to monitor and since I am not with them always I am stuck waiting to get back from work to restart them.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:22:43 AM

I am not trying to mislead anyone I am telling my honest opinion. If you want to be an idiot about it go about doing whatever you like.

As for the author there is another site called snowball.io read up on that also. Search the forums you will find their thread. They have a good setup where you can order your s3s from them directly and once they get them from bitminer they host it for you at very low cost. They also give you free 1ghs s1 mining power. You can get your hardware converted to cloud and trade that too. If you want to go down the hardware route and your power is exp this is the best way to go about it. I suggest cloud cause I have frequent power break downs and internet disconnects and usually lose mining time because I couldnt restart the little hardware that I had like the girdseeds. They are pain in the butt to monitor and since I am not with them always I am stuck waiting to get back from work to restart them.

When you don't mention referral link it is a little misleading.

Best advice is do some ROI comparison.  Don't risk more then you feel safe doing.  If you enjoy mining it can be a very fun time.

There are MANY options including mining at home, hosted mining, leased mining, cloud mining, and probley more. Compare prices and decide what is best for you. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: