Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling RFID reader/writer Hardware/Bitcoins/Runescape rares/random items.  (Read 3793 times)
hellocandyass (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 11:03:08 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 12:53:25 AM by hellocandyass

http://i60.tinypic.com/affymf.jpg
asking for 300$ or BTC retails for over 500
It's brand new never used.
These units take months just to build from the manufacturer.
I can deal locally or ship the item.
Looking to deal with honest people only and make a name for myself on this site.
Message me if you need to know more.

nike foamposites army 8.5 http://imageshack.com/a/img912/2493/banFKx.jpg
Bitcoins: https://localbitcoins.com/ads_edit/155360
College text books.
will snap pics if people are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:29:05 PM

Forgive me but what can it be used for?

To peel or not to peel.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 02:17:25 AM

Are you talking about the RFID writer/reader?
cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:18:23 AM

Can you add more information about the RFID hardware. Is it a reader/writer or something else ?
And will you be able to split the cost up if I get interested only in that ?

hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 07:03:57 AM

Can you add more information about the RFID hardware. Is it a reader/writer or something else ?
And will you be able to split the cost up if I get interested only in that ?

Hey, it's a reader/writer for carding and hacking into systems. Smiley
I'll split the items up, absolutely.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:22:11 AM

Going to be selling some runescape rares as I just ran into a old file.
Jbanna

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:06:02 PM

Is the RFID reader good for cloning a 125K card? If so, i'd be happy to purchase it.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:48:50 PM

Is the RFID reader good for cloning a 125K card? If so, i'd be happy to purchase it.

That is exactly it's purpose. I have software I could send you a well if you purchase. Smiley
Jbanna

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:27:24 AM

That is exactly it's purpose. I have software I could send you a well if you purchase. Smiley
ok cool. what is the price for the reader/writer? We should use some sort of escrow for this as well
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:29:06 AM

could you list what else you got to sell?
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:06:04 AM

ok cool. what is the price for the reader/writer? We should use some sort of escrow for this as well

I'm asking for only 300 for the unit, it comes with accessories. I'm not sure what an escrow is.
Could you please explain to me.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:07:19 AM

could you list what else you got to sell?

Do you mean pictures or more products?
Everything is listed in Title. Please let me know.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:20:14 AM

Random items, i like random, you got my attention, but random dont say what it is?
Jbanna

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:49:24 PM

I'm asking for only 300 for the unit, it comes with accessories. I'm not sure what an escrow is.

I thought everything combined was $300? I'm a little confused what else you are selling. I just would like to purchase the reader/writer. An escrow is when somebody holds my funds until I get the item to make sure you don't screw me.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:44:33 PM

I thought everything combined was $300? I'm a little confused what else you are selling. I just would like to purchase the reader/writer. An escrow is when somebody holds my funds until I get the item to make sure you don't screw me.

Hey, I did some research on that escrow. I believe localbitcoins.com offers an escrow, I'm not sure about the fee differential. I believe that's the best option as well. I'd like to increase my feedback.
hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 12:51:11 AM

Random items, i like random, you got my attention, but random dont say what it is?
http://imageshack.com/a/img912/2493/banFKx.jpg
really looking to sell these size 8.5
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:49:37 AM

Hey, I did some research on that escrow. I believe localbitcoins.com offers an escrow, I'm not sure about the fee differential. I believe that's the best option as well. I'd like to increase my feedback.
Try looking around the forum here. Your best bet is OgNasty on these forums. He is a great escrow, and has been around for a while.

hellocandyass (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 07:04:23 PM

Try looking around the forum here. Your best bet is OgNasty on these forums. He is a great escrow, and has been around for a while.

Typically who is responsible for the fees? I highly doubt it's free.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:32:39 PM

Typically who is responsible for the fees? I highly doubt it's free.
It normally falls on the buyer, there are legitimate escrows that are free too. You just have to find the right one.

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:03:01 AM

What runescap[e rares you have? Any party hats?

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: