Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What type of Gambling do you prefer?  (Read 4887 times)
BlackTradeCapital

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 08:11:18 AM

The reason people like that (me included) enjoy playing poker and not enjoy dice is that , you play against house and its pure luck when its dice, it is skills and talent when you play poker.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:48:53 PM

The reason people like that (me included) enjoy playing poker and not enjoy dice is that , you play against house and its pure luck when its dice, it is skills and talent when you play poker.

yeah that's right, my favorite game of poker, it's really random play with other players and no cheating of homeowners Smiley

and my second favorite gambling is sports betting Smiley
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:01:51 PM

My favorite gambling is live sports gambling.
Very few websites have live sports which is quite fun if you bet on a big match.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bank of bits

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:04:00 PM

I prefer sports betting especially soccer markerts
The Wise Guy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:28:36 PM

Blackjack, Dicing, Texas Hold'em...

I play a large variety though, so it really just depends on my mood.
Blackjack and Dicing for when i feel lucky,
Texas Hold'em for when i feel smart and strategic,
Roulette for when i feel like a winner.

Goodluck.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:36:40 PM

The one that allows me to be involved in the game. At least when I lose I can say it was fun and I paid to kill the time.
All games where you have a lot of choices and have to think for a second like card games work this way. If I were to gamble offline my choice would be blackjack, poker or some pub games like pool or darts.
I also like sports bets, but the most fun is when you can watch a game or a match with friends and double the excitement Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: