Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sold] Spondoolies SP30-hosted in OR-new lower price  (Read 2790 times)
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3909

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:31:55 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 11:53:07 PM by Biodom

SOLD Price : $ 1625 $1675 $1750 in BTC, FREE plus shipping to US, extra outside (will be less than $100 if shipped to continental US)
Free mining until March 1:
Hosting is paid through Feb 28, so the sooner you buy, the more "free" BTC you will mine.
Hosting is with JeffColo in OR, PM me for contact info
Hosting price is $100/kw/mo with possible discount for multiple months commitment that you can ask him about.
You can arrange continued hosting with him or unit could be shipped.
JeffColo provided great service and I would highly rec this hosting site.

Please don't bid low as I will simply continue mining if the price is not right.
rationale for the price: Sp31 is $2295 shipped to US (or $2075 prior to shipping)
SP31=4.9th, SP30=4.5Th
2295X4.5/4.9=$2107 fair price, shipped
my price is at least $480 lower, PLUS you get days hosting fee-free mining until March 1.
numnutz2009

Activity: 387
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:47:52 AM

At .13 per kw/h it would take almost 2 years to break even at todays diff which is gonna go up so thats a bit high.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:33:29 PM

Roadstress sell them for 1600$

You may want to recheck your price.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960937.0

Cheer

Valkir

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:53:20 PM

Cheer

Valkir

first of all, $1650, but I include 9 days of free mining and he does not.
you can buy from him or make an offer, i don't understand your point.
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:23:34 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 03:36:28 PM by Biodom

price adjusted to $1695, free shipping to US, free mining until March 1.
numnutz2009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:04:52 PM

Cheer

Valkir

Thats only about a hundred bucks which is great dont get me wrong but 100 bucks doesnt offset the 2 years to break even which after the next few days will add another few weeks to that roi time and the next adjustment will add a few more weeks and so on. Its hard to get so much for these miners because they are so large and require so much power...sure they get some of the best numbers out there but most cant run these at home so they need a hosting facility or a location with 220v (im in the us so 220v is the standard washer/dryer plug) which means they wont ever roi before the machine dies. Idk about u but i wont ever risk over a grand when the most likely outcome right now is 2+ years to break even and electronics r a pain in the ass so u should never bet that something that can have so much go wrong will work forever because it wont. U have pcs from the 90's that r alive and kickin....through a flood and all that and somehow they still work and at the same time u can go buy a brand new macbook pro right now and the board can burn out on u the day u start using it so electronics fail and for a used miner that has been running full tilt or close to it has been run hard no matter how u look at it so hes right ur prices r a little high even with "free mining"....it really isnt free if hes a hundred bucks starting price lower then ur price and he can be worked down further im sure but idk the dude so im just assuming but im sure i can go on forever about prices here....in the end if u want ebay prices sell ur shizz on ebay not here....u might get lucky but u will have better luck sellin on ebay....thats what i do.
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:35:27 PM

Cheer

Valkir

Thats only about a hundred bucks which is great dont get me wrong but 100 bucks doesnt offset the 2 years to break even which after the next few days will add another few weeks to that roi time and the next adjustment will add a few more weeks and so on. Its hard to get so much for these miners because they are so large and require so much power...sure they get some of the best numbers out there but most cant run these at home so they need a hosting facility or a location with 220v (im in the us so 220v is the standard washer/dryer plug) which means they wont ever roi before the machine dies. Idk about u but i wont ever risk over a grand when the most likely outcome right now is 2+ years to break even and electronics r a pain in the ass so u should never bet that something that can have so much go wrong will work forever because it wont. U have pcs from the 90's that r alive and kickin....through a flood and all that and somehow they still work and at the same time u can go buy a brand new macbook pro right now and the board can burn out on u the day u start using it so electronics fail and for a used miner that has been running full tilt or close to it has been run hard no matter how u look at it so hes right ur prices r a little high even with "free mining"....it really isnt free if hes a hundred bucks starting price lower then ur price and he can be worked down further im sure but idk the dude so im just assuming but im sure i can go on forever about prices here....in the end if u want ebay prices sell ur shizz on ebay not here....u might get lucky but u will have better luck sellin on ebay....thats what i do.

well, spondoolies sells slightly faster machine for $2295, shipped. adjusted for speed, it is $2107 equivalent.
My price is a bargain in comparison
thanks for a bump
numnutz2009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:48:52 PM

the sp31 is $2075 for 4.9th/s but for 3 sp20's its $1195 with free shipping and at full speed is 5th/s and at efficient speeds is almost 4th/s at 2100w so what exactly are you proving here?? that u think ur offer is "a good deal"?? cause really its high priced. if it was a good deal u wouldn't be selling it for this much. so if the same company sells 3 miners that combined run faster then ur one miner and use less power does that mean u will lower ur price below $1195 since u want to offer "good deals" to people??
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:55:22 PM

the sp31 is $2075 for 4.9th/s but for 3 sp20's its $1195 with free shipping and at full speed is 5th/s and at efficient speeds is almost 4th/s at 2100w so what exactly are you proving here?? that u think ur offer is "a good deal"?? cause really its high priced. if it was a good deal u wouldn't be selling it for this much. so if the same company sells 3 miners that combined run faster then ur one miner and use less power does that mean u will lower ur price below $1195 since u want to offer "good deals" to people??

some people like to run a single machine, plus you are comparing apples and oranges since SP20 at full speed requires purchasing of three EVGA1300, which are at least $160 each.
$1195+3X$160=$1675, so it is basically the same
thanks for your attention, but you don't have to like what I offer, please move along.
numnutz2009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:12:48 PM

some people like to run a single machine, plus you are comparing apples and oranges since SP20 at full speed requires purchasing of three EVGA1300, which are at least $160 each.
$1195+3X$160=$1675, so it is basically the same
thanks for your attention, but you don't have to like what I offer, please move along.

lol ur assuming people will buy oem psu's. if they did buy them they dont need the g2 and if they did get the g2 people r selling them here for 120 so the price right off the bat is 160 bucks less then urs. ontop of that they hash faster even in an underclocked state and use far less power then the sp30 lol. and it allows a wider range of power to be used because ir can go on 110v without any issues. ontop of that if they are like me an use server psu's then they can pickup a dps-1200fb for about $25 that puts out 900w of power and runs an sp20 without any issues so when u truly break it down then there price difference is much larger then ur realizing.

valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:15:53 PM

Cheer

Valkir

Sorry didnt saw the right price. My bad. I tought you want 2195$

Nice machine and good luck with the sell.

Cheer

Valkir

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:19:47 PM

Unless you intend on buying it, there's no reason to argue about the price. Just let the man sell his own property for what he wants to get out of it.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
numnutz2009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:34:42 PM

Unless you intend on buying it, there's no reason to argue about the price. Just let the man sell his own property for what he wants to get out of it.

yes and no....if he makes threads to sell items over a legit price that not only wastes his time but the time of the folks that have to read through shitty threads about overpriced miners. sure im wasting time replying but i CHOOSE to waste time replying i didnt choose to see a thread about someone selling their stuff for wayyyyy more then it will ever make so thats what this is all about really. if he really wanted to sell his miner he wouldnt ask so damn much for something used and possibly abused which means he isnt that interested in selling it at all which again goes back to him wasting the time of readers and also people pming him asking about buying it.

at the same time i totally agree with the part "he can sell it for whatever he wants to sell it for" but i do not believe this is the type of place for his kind of sale. If i made a hundred threads with each one listing a $1 bill for sale at $100 would that not piss people off?? i know if i saw a hundred threads with that posted in it i would be annoyed that i wasted the time trying to find legit threads for items with legit prices. Ebay is the type of place to list things for high prices like miners. at the very least he shouldnt try convincing others his item is a "good deal" when clearly its not. 8-9 days of mining for free isnt a "good deal". its a perk for sure but nothing that really makes or breaks the sale of his miners. and quoting incorrect numbers to make my comparisons seems false isnt right either. other sellers accepted offers for less then this because they know the numbers right now.....u shouldnt bet on numbers that have been however high at one point.....thats how people go broke.

this thread is just like his s5 thread where he wants $460 for an s5 and makes claims that antminers die within the first few weeks or they run forever which is not true. fans dont make his miner ne better and if they do just go buy the fuckin fans urself morons! he even stated the prices for the fans as being $38 so why pay way over the cost of a brand new miner?? because he says it has run great for however long and wont ever die because of that?? let me see a chart showing the statistics here.....how many miners arrive doa vs. how many arrive working and how many die within the first 2 weeks vs. how many die after months.....theres no contest there ot here but one thing is certain this dude is jackin up prices and trying to goat people into buyin his stuff by throwin small perks out there as if they r huge ones. thats unfair and shady.

forgot to add.....i was into buyin both items listed....i wanted the sp30 and the s5's but not at his ridiculous prices. if i wanted to go that way i would buy them from ebay and get the ebay bucks and rewards bonus points for purchasing from my credit card so dont assume i wasnt willing to buy anything when i was.
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:58:28 PM

just for the record, there NEVER been any offer from OP.
numnutz2009

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:04:40 PM

arent u the op?? lol and i never mentioned a number no but i said i would be interested if the price was lower and u lectured me on how its a good deal and yadda yadda yadda so if you arent willing to go lower how would i have an opening to make an offer?? u think ur price is a "bargain" so anything less would be seen as me jewin u out right??
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:08:34 AM

arent u the op?? lol and i never mentioned a number no but i said i would be interested if the price was lower and u lectured me on how its a good deal and yadda yadda yadda so if you arent willing to go lower how would i have an opening to make an offer?? u think ur price is a "bargain" so anything less would be seen as me jewin u out right??

what are you going on about? you're wasting an obsscene amount of time typing long essays about the price being terrible and wasting peoples time...

let OP sell his hardware. if you dont want it thats fine. If noone pays that price im sure he will re-adjust the listing price Wink

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:47:52 AM

+1. Complaining about the price is pointless. If you don't like the price make an offer via PM and move along if it gets rejected.

Good luck with the sale!

P.S. Free bump Smiley

Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:18:00 PM

Bumping on Sunday with lower price-$1675 that includes shipping to US plus free mining until March 1
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:41:34 PM

Bumping on Sunday with lower price-$1675 that includes shipping to US plus free mining until March 1
Are you potentially interested in renting it until your lease expires or when you sell it (whichever comes first)
adaseb
Legendary

Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:56:46 PM

The reason why this is not selling is because this miner makes like $10 a day so a fair price would be 2.5 months ROI or less on a used miner.

Meaning if you are serious about selling the most you will get for it is $750 or so. Maybe make it $1000

Besides being less dense and taking up less space, there are brand new miners you can get for far less.

Right now everybody is getting out of mining.

Nobody cares about saving $400 from buying new. This isn't a Honda Civic or an Apple iPhone which is in high demand. You overpaid for this miner when you bought it and now you want everybody else to overpay.

So if you are really serious about selling, make a more fair price or just keep it. Either way you won't get your ROI.

All the miners I bought have had a max ROI time of 2 months or less. No way i'm going to pay an ROI of 1/2 a year.

MaximeAD

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 06:17:49 PM

The reason why this is not selling is because this miner makes like $10 a day so a fair price would be 2.5 months ROI or less on a used miner.

In fact, this point of view is the reason because you are not able to buy anything..

His asking price is adequate and more realistic than what you are expecting...  Roll Eyes

Steadily expecting a 2.5 months payback period on an asset. Complete nonsense!

http://www.cryptominer.ca - Bitcoin Miner Hosting Solutions
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:08:26 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 05:13:39 AM by Biodom

In fact, this point of view is the reason because you are not able to buy anything..

His asking price is adequate and more realistic than what you are expecting...  Roll Eyes

just for those who do not know it yet.
SP20 is SOLD out
SP35 is SOLD out
SP31 is still there (who knows for how long) at equivalent price to SP30 of ~$2100.

SP30 could be run underclocked at 1.8-1.9 kw and 3.5-3.6 TH.

Are you potentially interested in renting it until your lease expires or when you sell it (whichever comes first)

perhaps, but i have mostly email communication with the hosting site and it might take some time to setup, so my preference is selling.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:17:14 PM

His asking price is adequate and more realistic than what you are expecting...  Roll Eyes

Thats funny coming from you who is currently paying $100 USD per T/hash for mining equipment.

If his price is adequate, why don't you buy it then.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:20:50 PM

just for those who does not know it yet.
SP20 is SOLD out
SP35 is SOLD out
SP31 is still there (who knows for how long) at equivalent price to SP30 of ~$2100.

SP30 could be run underclocked at 1.8-1.9 kw and 3.5-3.6 TH.

perhaps, but i have mostly email communication with the hosting site and it might take some time to setup, so my preference is selling.

There was a guy selling some S4 for $500 USD and those sold out quick.

Why? Because his price was fair and the unit included a PSU. Hence why $1000 USD is a more fair price for your miners.

Your term runs out on March 1st. What will happen to the miner then? It will get shut down? Isn't it better to sell to the highest bidder then let it go unused.
MaximeAD

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

cryptominer.ca

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 08:22:23 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 08:47:52 PM by MaximeAD

His asking price is adequate and more realistic than what you are expecting...  Roll Eyes

Thats funny coming from you who is currently paying $100 USD per T/hash for mining equipment.

If his price is adequate, why don't you buy it then.

Damn you are stupid. Unbelievable

I didn't say he would get a buyer instantly nor his asking price would meet my bidding price (Which is more in the area of $200 TH/s btw). I just said it was reasonable.

http://www.cryptominer.ca - Bitcoin Miner Hosting Solutions
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:44:39 PM

Bumping with decreased price $1625, free shipping to US.
Miner was checked by jeffcolo to produce the following efficiency (major relevant points):
1584 watts @ 3010 ghash = 0.526W/ghash
1856 watts @ 3329 ghash = 0.557W/ghash
1968 watts @ 3481 ghash = 0.565W/ghash
2415 watts @ 3989 ghash = 0.605W/ghash
2992 watts @ 4483 ghash = 0.667W/ghash

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: