Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Services  (Read 891 times)
teknomunk (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 08:35:34 PM

I am willing to produce Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) drawings from rough technical sketches.  The product will be a DXF file containing the drawing and a PDF for easy printing.  I expect that drawings will be produced for A (8.5" x 11") and B (11" x 17") sized paper.  Other sizes can be done, but are not printable on home printers and require plotters capable of printing on C (17" x 22"), D (22" x 34"), and E (34" x 44") sized paper.  I will require a readable scanned image from which to produce the drawing.  In addition, I am willing to modify existing DXF drawings that either I have produced previously or by another draftsman.

I expect to produce 2D line drawings, 2D isometric drawing and assembly drawings.  Additional drawing types may be available depending on level of interest and my abilities at the time the job is requested.

Currently, I use QCad for drafting.  I would prefer to use AutoCAD as the keyboard shortcuts and workflow are much better, but QCad has a GPL version and I'm not currently willing to lay out money for AutoCAD.

Technical Experience and Education:
  • Computer aided drafting technical course in 2004 at Autry Technology Center in Enid, OK.
  • Internship at Vance AFB for three months (full term of internship) in 2003 as a draftsman using AutoCAD.
  • Associates of Applied Science as a continuation of the technical course in 2004 at Nothern Oklahoma College in Enid, OK.
  • Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in 2010 at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK.
My current job does not involve me drafting, but does involve referencing drawings (I will not discuss my current employment any further).  As such, I'm a bit rusty on the finer points of drafting.  The only recent drafting I have done has been drawing up plans for a hive body for my beekeeping hobby.  These two drawings are here: http://asthebeesfly.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/hive-body.pdf and http://asthebeesfly.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/deep-isometric.pdf

Due to holding full-time employment and being married, my schedule will vary considerably.  If you need a drawing by a specific time, let me know up front so it can be taken into account.

All items are up for negotiation, including price, and will be decided before any work is started.  The only currency for payment I will accept is Bitcoin (BTC).  Keep in mind that if more than one person wants work done, the one with the highest price will get first service.  Use of escrow service is recommended.  An arbitration agent will be agreed as part of negotiations.

I may withdraw or modify this offer at any time for any reason without notice.  In the event that I do, any outstanding jobs will be completed according to the original agreement.  If any job cannot be completed for any reason, a full refund will be provided.

If you are interested in this service, have a suggestion for a similar service that I could provide, or any questions about the above offer, please contact me below or by Personal Message.

The opposite of libertarian is authoritarian | Use PGP encryption: 0x48DD8AAB | Places Accepting Bitcoin on an OpenStreetMap
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: