Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 5975 times)
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:38:20 AM

It was easy to determine the people on her Facebook as connected to this forum. Brian Santos of Tweet Forum made several post here as FlipPro about Tweet Forum,Charles Lee of Google, easily referenced as CobLee form the Github Litecoin along with one I'm about 90% sure is a person here named John King. I never made those post on TechCrunch, as it wouldn't be the first time my account was hacked. Bitlane you sure do seem to want crucify me in a personal manner and seem to popup with personal info related specifically to me in an almost magical fashion. Maybe you're the person behind all of this, who knows maybe you are the Bitcoin Express persona as well, it certainly fits your aggressive attention seeking display here.

Unfortunately there was nothing aggressive about the tactic that I employed in the above post.

I will take full responsibility for continuing to pursue BitcoinEXpress, but I will NOT take ANY responsibility for the alleged harassment that your Family has encountered.

I have never attempted to hide or fake my identity, nor am I uneducated, contrary to the conclusions one might draw from my 'limited' vocabulary of 4 letter words.

I will also not be the butt of any joke, nor will I stand by and be subjected to what I feel are more diversionary tactics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:40:50 AM

Danny, justify why you claim knowing nothing about bitcoin and then there is clear evidence on your facebook that you had plenty knowledge about it since last year.

Show us the police report with an officer name clearly noted on it so that someone can phone in to verify that such a case is open.

Do both of that and you will get our sympathy but until then you are just another dick with similar "feel sorry for me, Im innocent" tactics as Zhou Tong.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 09:43:30 AM

Danny, justify why you claim knowing nothing about bitcoin and then there is clear evidence on your facebook that you had plenty knowledge about it since last year.

Show us the police report with an officer name clearly noted on it so that someone can phone in to verify that such a case is open.

Do both of that and you will get our sympathy but until then you are just another dick with similar "feel sorry for me, Im innocent" tactics as Zhou Tong.

Should be easy enough to do since the cops supply a case number and the detective in charge usually gives you a card.

thrasher

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:43:45 AM

It was easy to determine the people on her Facebook as connected to this forum. Brian Santos of Tweet Forum made several post here as FlipPro about Tweet Forum,Charles Lee of Google, easily referenced as CobLee form the Github Litecoin along with one I'm about 90% sure is a person here named John King. I never made those post on TechCrunch, as it wouldn't be the first time my account was hacked. Bitlane you sure do seem to want crucify me in a personal manner and seem to popup with personal info related specifically to me in an almost magical fashion. Maybe you're the person behind all of this, who knows maybe you are the Bitcoin Express persona as well, it certainly fits your aggressive attention seeking display here.

That is quite a lot of information you know about members and their connections for someone who apparently just learnt about Bitcoin...
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:43:50 AM

+1. Still waiting for a copy of the report in clear color.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:45:15 AM

Your accusing one of the people hear who has been one of the hardest critics of BCX, if your story is true i feel deeply sorry for you, but "this is the internet" as you put it.

Why don't you just scan the police report and post it?
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:45:42 AM

At this point, I believe that this matter SHOULD be investigated further by proper authorities, as I may not be completely educated about the Law in the United States, but as far as I can recall, Identity Theft IS a crime.

The burden of proof remains with the Original Poster of this topic.

VelvetLeaf

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:47:03 AM

Will Danny provide the police report in this thread ?
Looks like time for betsofbitco.in

BTC : 1GN81dxzxyFPQsyAtdocXr5S9Mcg4wcfFG
LTC : LgmYvXsYXc4xdjsMKXJWqtagxVvioK6iaw
FC : 6dpSnKMtttUUYzaRu1EB7Lu18PBRVHU3V7
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 09:57:12 AM

Guys, just a remainder: This is the Internet.

This could be neither the real Danny Maddox, the real BitcoinEXpress, nor any other person involved with the stunt but just some anonymous troll taking advantage of the situation to intensify the drama.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:01:38 AM

I understand, the first I ever saw those post was here. At first I thought they were photoshopped till I went to Techcrunch and viewed them for myself. I seriously don't have anythng to prove to anyone. I'm asking you to please stop terrorizing my family and leave me alone. I am not the person behind the Kaley Wu identity. It's easy for people to remain anonymous and make cowardly attacks on children. It's easy for people like "Bitlane" to hide behind an avatar but claim he isn't afraid, why not step out and put a real name and face behind your accusations? The local law enforcement agencies know the history of the stalking myself and my family have endured. I have no reason to prove anything to anyone as one or another, you people harassing me will be stopped. I understand you're angry but you have been manipulated by a master manipulator.

Blah blah blah....

post the proof or no one here believes you.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:06:08 AM

I understand, the first I ever saw those post was here. At first I thought they were photoshopped till I went to Techcrunch and viewed them for myself. I seriously don't have anythng to prove to anyone. I'm asking you to please stop terrorizing my family and leave me alone. I am not the person behind the Kaley Wu identity. It's easy for people to remain anonymous and make cowardly attacks on children. It's easy for people like "Bitlane" to hide behind an avatar but claim he isn't afraid, why not step out and put a real name and face behind your accusations? The local law enforcement agencies know the history of the stalking myself and my family have endured. I have no reason to prove anything to anyone as one or another, you people harassing me will be stopped. I understand you're angry but you have been manipulated by a master manipulator.

Well... yes.. you have a reason to prove accusations.

The things you posted are enough for the police to file legal charges against members of this community (no matter we like them or not). The stuff you describe is horrible and i really dont hope this will ever happen to me, but if you bring up that kind of stuff you have to prove it as people can get problems due to it.
So... either you have some proof for what happened or noone here will trsut you. FOr that too much made up bullshit happened here in the past months. And especially if things come to a point where lawsuits might be involved proof and trsut are vital.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:06:53 AM

I understand, the first I ever saw those post was here. At first I thought they were photoshopped till I went to Techcrunch and viewed them for myself.
Does that also explain why Tech Crunch is a Facebook Favorite of yours, as shown in your profile ? ...with you listed as a Top Commenter ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:10:35 AM

Reading that^^, all I could see was:
stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:10:51 AM

post the proof or no one here believes you.
I do. The drama here is getting way out of hand and hopefully there will be some arrests and prosecutions to bring the folks involved back in to the real world. I've nothing against folks playing out a soap opera but there are limits.

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:13:49 AM

Don't believe a single word. As with Bitcoinica Police report or it didn't happen.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:14:01 AM

This could be neither the real Danny Maddox, the real BitcoinEXpress, nor any other person involved with the stunt but just some anonymous troll taking advantage of the situation to intensify the drama.

Bingo EM,

This is total fucking bullshit probably posted by that piece of shit Bitchlane so he could be a fucking big hero. Obviously the gmail addy is a new, as in really new as it has the same url structure "560" as the auto generated FB urls handed out a month ago. Amazing that Bitchlane has this instantaneous revealing info on poor Mr. Maddox........

Bitchlane you're a total piece of shit, you think you know who I am, but I do know who you are, the biggest idiot in Canada LOL.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Sad to say I dont believe a word you say ....still waiting for proof....

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:15:14 AM

..... I am speechless.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:17:42 AM

Bingo EM,

This is total fucking bullshit probably posted by that piece of shit Bitchlane so he could be a fucking big hero. Obviously the gmail addy is a new, as in really new as it has the same url structure "560" as the auto generated FB urls handed out a month ago. Amazing that Bitchlane has this instantaneous revealing info on poor Mr. Maddox........

Bitchlane you're a total piece of shit, you think you know who I am, but I do know who you are, the biggest idiot in Canada LOL.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Smoothie,

You not believing me really isn't what I would call a concern in my life.

You guys want the truth you probably can't handle the truth....

You want the truth?

Sad to say I dont believe a word you say ....still waiting for proof....

Sure...why not....let's hear what you have to say so we all can dissect it to see what is SHIT and what is REAL.

EDIT: Nice try to delete your post.... lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2012, 10:18:21 AM

Bingo EM,

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

PS: Added Psytard----------GOOD TO SEE YOU BUDDY

On second thought showing up ITT makes it a whole lot more likely that it really is you.  Tongue
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:20:01 AM

Smoothie,

So you want the truth, you can't handle the truth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: