Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My trust, abused by scammers.  (Read 1503 times)
zinjo (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:45:04 AM

Well, i pm'd moderator/staff about my situation.
That my trust was abused by 2 scammers.
One of them just spammed negative to random users (including me) , i have no idea who is V.Kodoff is nor i haven't deal with him, he obviously raged and negative everyone.
Other guy just re-negative because i negative him for scamming meal for 4 btc.
Well it's pretty much consider as spam/abuse.
Even tho they aren't showed up, i still don't see reason why this could not be removed.
Because people still thinking its negative trust.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947477.msg10416993#msg10416993

can admin please remove it?  Undecided

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:52:24 AM

One of them just spammed negative to random users (including me) , i have no idea who is V.Kodoff is nor i haven't deal with him, he obviously raged and negative everyone.
Even tho they aren't showed up, i still don't see reason why this could not be removed.

How "other guy" could be influenced by untrusted -ve feedback? Because they cannot read & understand properly English Language? "Untrusted feedback: These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate." I would avoid dealing with people i cannot understand or they cannot understand me...because it only bring litigation down the road!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:54:20 AM

Trust feedback aren't moderated. Just ask the person who left feedback in your profile and also, you don't want to deal with a person to get a trust feedback, the user can put a trust feedback for other deals you done with another person etc...

-MZ

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:08:58 PM

trynmpo -418: -5 / +3(3)

V.Kodoff -28: -7 / +0(0)

Anyone that is half blind can see these 2 have zero credibility.
Trust isn't moderated, neither of these two have any so don't worry about it.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:38:30 PM

Administrators don't remove trust here, but the -ve trust you received was from an untrusted person, so it won't do much for you or them. The only way to remove it is to contact the people, and have them do it.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:24:52 PM

trust isnt moderated here so your chance to drop the red trust is to sort this off with the one who gave you the trust
and also your trust is still neutral on my screen because those red trust means nothing and wont damaged your account
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:32:34 PM

trust isnt moderated here so your chance to drop the red trust is to sort this off with the one who gave you the trust
and also your trust is still neutral on my screen because those red trust means nothing and wont damaged your account

When you got negative trust from someone who has red trust it is disregard by most people that will look at your trust ratings.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 04:32:41 PM

As already said your trust score looks unaffected - see the pictures below - by the untrusted feedback of users trynmpo and V.Kodoff ; however, since Trust is not moderated, if you nevertheless want it removed you should asks the aforesaid users to remove it.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:22:39 PM

Trust feedback aren't moderated. Just ask the person who left feedback in your profile and also, you don't want to deal with a person to get a trust feedback, the user can put a trust feedback for other deals you done with another person etc...

-MZ

Yeah sure, try to say this to scammers lmfao
where is your logic?  Huh

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

It does...

Bizmark13

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:07:07 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about it. As others have already said, the members who gave you negative trust aren't in the default trust list, so it won't be visible. There are lots of trustworthy hero members with negative feedback from accounts that aren't in the default trust list. e.g. Tomatocage (highly trusted escrow):

Stunna (owner of Primedice):

Even Satoshi (inventor of Bitcoin) has a couple:

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:11:33 PM

Yeah sure, try to say this to scammers lmfao
where is your logic?  Huh

If you are telling it is wrong, then we can't put trust feedback on trustworthy/untrustworthy(scammer) users. It is simple logic.

You don't want to worry about that feedback, it will never affect your trust rating. For eg:- Look Vod's. Smiley

-MZ

Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:41:56 AM

No one cares about feedback from people in the red. (certain people are the exception) It really isnt a big deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: