Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: amazon discounts are they legit or scams?  (Read 3742 times)
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:52:42 PM

we need an escrow deal for this, i am not buying 10k worth of coins at 25% less the market price just because you said so...No offense man , but your trust is 4...We work out an Escrow deal or it's the highway...If you think your word is worth $10k on this forum , well I'll say just this  : "not to me"

Put the money in an escrow and I am doing this...I am not moving one finger just because you said you'll buy all those coins...what you said and what you will do are 2 different things, so put your money where your mouth is and let's do this...

You've already hijacked this thread, common sense tells me that we should PM , or at least open another thread which is on topic...

can we agree that you are obviously getting these cards for over a 25% discount ?

otherwise we would have to conclude they are stolen cards

so if you are getting them at discount that means

you would pay less then 75% value on the gold

if I did not show up jackpot you have a pile of gold to take to your local coin dealer and sell at a very nice profit since you got the gift cards used to purchase the gold at a discount

it is a no loss situation for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camolist

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 07:56:21 PM

Did you just gave me a negative feedback for no reason man ? Robocop, chill..take a pill Mulder..You have a trust level of 4, and you dont wanna do escrow and you give me a negative feedback just because you think ? Well , I don't believe you think anything my friend...You are not capable of thinking..

i mention escrow in two different replies.... and the deal is a no loss scenario for you

you either make the sale or just bought yourself gold at a major discount that you can then take to any coin dealer and profit from

the more you talk the more this falls apart on you

amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:03:12 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 10:52:24 PM by amazon4u

we need an escrow deal for this, i am not buying 10k worth of coins at 25% less the market price just because you said so...No offense man , but your trust is 4...We work out an Escrow deal or it's the highway...If you think your word is worth $10k on this forum , well I'll say just this  : "not to me"

Put the money in an escrow and I am doing this...I am not moving one finger just because you said you'll buy all those coins...what you said and what you will do are 2 different things, so put your money where your mouth is and let's do this...

You've already hijacked this thread, common sense tells me that we should PM , or at least open another thread which is on topic...

can we agree that you are obviously getting these cards for over a 25% discount ?

otherwise we would have to conclude they are stolen cards

so if you are getting them at discount that means

you would pay less then 75% value on the gold

if I did not show up jackpot you have a pile of gold to take to your local coin dealer and sell at a very nice profit since you got the gift cards used to purchase the gold at a discount

it is a no loss situation for you

It's a no loss situation for me Huh ....you're asking me to buy $10,000 USD of coins , than try to sell that stuff  just to prove you anything ? ESCROW MAN !!! Have you heard of Escrow Huh You are the one who doesn't wanna do any Escrow and I get the negative feedback...

Am I the one crazy here Huh  You obviously don't want to do any ESCROW..... maybe you never had 10k in your life, why is this happening to me ? I know, because I started to reason with people....

Camel, dude you are off my Christmas list ... go get a life, you realize you are completely insane right ?

P.S - By next week I will have more trust than you, you know why ? Because I do what I say and people will notice it...I could return your negative feedback right now just to make fun of you ...but I won't...Camel, I'll let you live your miserable life, I promise...

camolist

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:13:14 PM

It's a no loss situation for me Huh ....you're asking me to buy $10,000 USD of coins , than try to sell that stuff  just to prove you anything ? ESCROW MAN !!! Have you heard of Escrow Huh You are the one who doesn't wanna do any Escrow and I get the negative feedback...

my last post was pointing out i made two previous posts saying i would escrow this would make my forth mention of escrow yet you keep saying this

Am I the one crazy here Huh  You obviously don't want to do any ESCROW..... maybe you never had 10k in your life, why is this happening to me ? I know, because I started to reason with people....

Wink
"sign from the current HOTwallet of someone who has never had 10k in my life"
1FxAuNd7XCkCNQFrNy6k6K7oRx2NQuKYGP G2JQRNwIMG3/82S9LeAwLXni79qu7ubztlxL8Gtwk2oRcQf0m7GyI/KlgsUw45Pon97TOLmOAl78jhwHNO5WNoE=

this will be my last communication to your obvious scam attempt

amazon4u

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:25:55 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 10:41:16 PM by amazon4u

my last post was pointing out i made two previous posts saying i would escrow this would make my forth mention of escrow yet you keep saying this

Wink
"sign from the current HOTwallet of someone who has never had 10k in my life"
1FxAuNd7XCkCNQFrNy6k6K7oRx2NQuKYGP G2JQRNwIMG3/82S9LeAwLXni79qu7ubztlxL8Gtwk2oRcQf0m7GyI/KlgsUw45Pon97TOLmOAl78jhwHNO5WNoE=

this will be my last communication to your obvious scam attempt

Camel,

You are crazy man.. you need therapy...

I told you a million times : Put 10k into Escrow than I order your stuff and try to meet you...Plain and simple.... I actually agreed to EVERYTHING you've said...

What you did next ? You gave me a negative feedback because you "suspect"  that my codes were not legitimate !!! I agreed to ALL your terms IF YOU DO ESCROW and immediately after you gave me MAXIMUM negative feedback ... If that's not mental, than I obviously don't know what crazy is.....

I tell you what I suspect : I "suspect" you are not well .

Should I give you back negative feedback for that ? because of what I "suspect" ? Do you understand ANYTHING from this rhetoric ? I don't believe you do...

Seek therapy ! FAST !

Just Magicmann

Activity: 377

https://keybase.io/magicmann

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 01:51:01 PM

we need an Escrow deal for this, i am not buying 10k worth of coins at 25% less the market price just because you said so...No offense man , but your trust is 4...We work out an Escrow deal or it's the highway...If you think your word is worth $10k on this forum , well I'll say just this  : "not to me"

Put the money in an escrow trust and I am doing this...I am not moving one finger just because you said you'll buy all those coins...what you said and what you will do are 2 different things, so put your money where your mouth is and let's do this...

P.S - Did you just gave me a negative feedback for no reason man ? Chill Robocop....Or better said : take a pill detective Mulder...
You have a trust level of 4, and you dont wanna do escrow and you give me a negative feedback just because you think ?

Well , I don't believe you think anything my friend...You are not capable of thinking..

He already said he wants everything to be escrowed.  Lips sealed

Don't deal with me until I verify with Keybase.io.
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:27:08 PM

why doesn't the amazon seller, just buy the gold coins himself? he can bring it to any coin shop/pawn shop/jewelry shop and profit.

that's a serious question btw. if a good answer can be given then it might be more interesting.
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:04:13 PM

can they prove that the gift cards are not "carded".

from what i've read on other sites, even if i buy something. i'm likely to not get in trouble. however, my address can get blacklisted so amazon won't ship to me anymore.

the recent threads are getting a lot of hits, yet a couple months ago people were making the same offer at 30-35% off amazon prices and those threads got ignored to some extent compared to the ones being posted now. i ordered a few things for xmas, and all seems well so far about 1-2 months later. but i decided to stop using the service back then.

if they can prove that the gift cards are legit, i would order a couple thousand $'s worth of stuff for sure just so i can resell it for profit.

if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

not saying that you aren't legit. actually i hope they are because it's an amazing deal. but just stating the obvious to protect others in this thread just in case.

Good thread, they sure don't look legit.
amazon4u

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:12:16 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 06:32:32 AM by amazon4u

why doesn't the amazon seller, just buy the gold coins himself? he can bring it to any coin shop/pawn shop/jewelry shop and profit.

that's a serious question btw. if a good answer can be given then it might be more interesting.

"He already said he wants everything to be escrowed"

And I always said, put out the 10k in an Escrow and let's do this : What he did next ? He left me  MAXIMUM NEGATIVE REPUTATION !!! I am sorry but this is just insane behavior by any definition. Why would you leave somebody negative reputation after he agrees to your terms ? It's just MAD.

Regarding the other posts....

I am buying stuff from Amazon that I resell locally all the time. I just don't want his coins, because the profit margin on his coins suck compared to other items that I re-sell.

This will be my last post here, as I believe that I did more wrong than good by coming here and talking to people. People here are very conspirative to say the least ...but I do not blame you....How you view the world is your problem....

I tried to reason with you and  where did it got me ? I got a free negative reputation....What should I do next ? Give him back negative reputation because I honestly believe he's crazy ??  Do you think that would be mature of me or by anybody's standards ? No thanks, I'm not that kind of guy...I would rather work hard and prove you and him different....

I even showed you several legitimate websites where they buy Amazon gift cards LEGALLY with 25% off. Now if you believe that those websites are fake as well (without investigating them for one second), and everything but BITCOINTALK is true and legitimate, than I guess that  : This is the only view you wanna see and I respect that. Peace

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:22:32 PM

I don't understand how can those discounted card exist unless something illegal is done.

I don't understand why would someone sell it on the Internet.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:44:57 PM

Where's Vod to check this out.. escrow it camolist instead of abusing your trust powers.. ffs
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:25:39 PM

The negative trust was a dick move.  Sad

He has now sent several feedback comments but received none. Why?
johndurston

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:39:43 AM

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but I have sold E-Gifts to a person I think is on this forum Dr-Exchanger and many other users online. I go by the same nickname JohnDurston on LBC and I have 100% feedback with 60 different trading partners and I have been on that website for over 1 year.

Instead of arguing with people online for Trust etc. Do me a favor and tell me what coin shop will buy coins in 5-10k denominations? I have no problem sending to my own address and I will visit any coin shop that will take them in the United States. Thanks.

Also include what rate they will give me. Thanks in advance.
BumbleBeeTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:41:18 AM

Can someone link me to a site like this?
ButtterBet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:12:34 AM

It involves fraud or CC-stealing.

Definitely not legit.

CURRENTLY GIVING AWAY 3 MALWAREBYTE PREMIUM KEYS EVERYDAY!
CHECK IT OUT AT:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834045.0
geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:12:47 AM

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but I have sold E-Gifts to a person I think is on this forum Dr-Exchanger and many other users online. I go by the same nickname JohnDurston on LBC and I have 100% feedback with 60 different trading partners and I have been on that website for over 1 year.

Instead of arguing with people online for Trust etc. Do me a favor and tell me what coin shop will buy coins in 5-10k denominations? I have no problem sending to my own address and I will visit any coin shop that will take them in the United States. Thanks.

Also include what rate they will give me. Thanks in advance.

what coin shop wouldn't take them is the better question. pretty sure almost all would at least give you a check, and a lot of them can just give you cash as well.

geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:14:26 AM

The negative trust was a dick move.  Sad

he expects trust right away after people receive items. perhaps some buyers are waiting a couple months to see if chargebacks occur before leaving feedback.
amazon4u

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:55:09 AM

The negative trust was a dick move.  Sad

Not all the people return positive feedback... I am not gonna give names here but some of them resume to post in my thread "received" and some of them don't even bother to confirm receival by any means . It is their choice and I respect that. Once I complete a trade with somebody and I get my payment (Escrowed or not) I always post feedback about the order.. I believe this is the right way to keep this forum healthy and people informed, but some people think otherwise...I have no problem with that, whatever is in their comfort zone is fine by me....

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: