Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING - Blessinghash's ASICs research!  (Read 1904 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 02:30:42 PM

Hello guys,

I am researching scrypt ASICs market for more than 1.5 years and recently decided to buy some new ASICs. I started to look for interesting offers and I found company (by receiving PM from user named rualpema... he probably saw that post) called Blessinghash. They have pretty good offer by selling 20 x 330MH ASICs for $18,127. Luckily, I am part of FAILCoin's takeover and FAILCoin have community managers from all over the world (including Indonesia where this company is located). In the past month I have found some friends from that country and I can say that they are extremely good and humble people! I asked one of them if he can visit Blessinghash and see if they are legit. He agreed, but he said that he will need 1-2 days, because the company is located 3 hours trip from his home (isn't he a good guy?!). About 1 hour ago he send me this:

There is a simple computer store/service at the address where Blessinghash is supposed to be located. My friend from Indonesia was ashamed that people from his country are shady in this case, and he asked me not to be too harsh when revealing them so I won't say that this is a scam. Will only ask you to decide for yourself!

Regards,
Spartak

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:06:41 PM

They arent a scam, but they do need to update their website.

They were trying to sell the ZeusMiner Volcano which is a cancelled project.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 04:46:12 PM

Why do you think they arent a scam? Because they are electronic store as they claimed or you have something other in mind?

giveen

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:14:36 PM

Why do you think they arent a scam? Because they are electronic store as they claimed or you have something other in mind?

They were trying to act as a reseller.

As a business, if you buy computer parts, and then sell those parts to customers for a marked up price, you are a reseller.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:25:47 PM

As a business, if you buy computer parts, and then sell those parts to customers for a marked up price, you are a reseller.

I know what reseller means.. in my real life I am computer engineer for about 18 years now. I didn't said that they are scammers, but I think that there are a lot of fishy things in their offers. 

giveen

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:37:26 PM

I know what reseller means.. in my real life I am computer engineer for about 18 years now. I didn't said that they are scammers, but I think that there are a lot of fishy things in their offers. 
I personally dont find it fishy at all. They are offering to sell someone elses products, nothing wrong with that. Too bad that project was cancelled and they havent removed it from their website which could potentially take money from others illegally.
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:10:48 PM

Because their company name was not on the door where it was supposed to be. If you say that you are company XY at location Z, your shop/store better be there.

It is fine if you sell second-hand ASICs or resell original, new ASICs, but you have to mention this somewhere not to mislead potential customers.

@OP: Have you cleared the situation with them? Did you ask them why isn't their company where it was supposed to be?
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 03:51:21 PM

I personally dont find it fishy at all. They are offering to sell someone elses products, nothing wrong with that. Too bad that project was cancelled and they havent removed it from their website which could potentially take money from others illegally.

I posted this thread in Hardware section first. One of my posts there is this one:

Agreed with you Steve. They are indeed electronics store as claimed, but the shady thing here is that many companies funded with millions failed to produce and/or deliver ASICs with those specifications and price. For example, Blessinghash are selling 300MH Zeusminer for $1,119, which is $480 cheaper than Zeusminer's price. You also pointed to some devices with shady specifications. Smiley

You can also see some opinions from other people. With that said - everybody has the right to have their own opinion. Mine is that I will never contact them. Smiley

@OP: Have you cleared the situation with them? Did you ask them why isn't their company where it was supposed to be?

Well.. my indonesian friend said: "Don't buy!" and this is enough for me, but it seems that giveen is more familiar with them. Smiley

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:10:06 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 01:21:10 PM by atp1916

...and therein is the smoke signal for a scam!

Noone running any sort of legitimate business allows those types of things to be, not even for a day.  I woudn't trust them one iota because they (knowingly?) allowed(perpetuated?) statements about mining hardware on hand that are misleading at best and felonious at worst.  If they'll do it with one, they'll do it with all of them.  

I smell a scam-trap, especially after seeing that pic in the OP.  Ya'll been warned!

Spartak_1, you'll likely end up saving people some $$$ / grief here.  Cheers!
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:44:51 PM

Spartak_1, you'll likely end up saving people some $$$ / grief here.  Cheers!

I've had personal interest in their offer and it cost me nothing to share what I've found. People here must share their experience in order to make cryptocurrencies market a better place.

Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: