Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything big besides Bitcoin  (Read 1325 times)
Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:00:57 PM

Is there anything around the world big as bitcoin other ventures?
 Huh

So basically you want free advice/tips on how to make money?  Cheesy. I never think it's as easy as it seems but with investments you need a bit of intuition and luck but there's never really any easy ways to make a lot of money and the ones that are you need to have the balls to invest money into them before they get off the ground and most of the time you will lose money but sometimes you get lucky, but like I said you need the intution and luck as well as the balls to  take the plunge.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onewiseguy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:38:29 PM

Huh

So basically you want free advice/tips on how to make money?  Cheesy. I never think it's as easy as it seems but with investments you need a bit of intuition and luck but there's never really any easy ways to make a lot of money and the ones that are you need to have the balls to invest money into them before they get off the ground and most of the time you will lose money but sometimes you get lucky, but like I said you need the intution and luck as well as the balls to  take the plunge.

No

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:21:02 PM

Why not just stick with bitcoin? I think its still early days for bitcoin so there's still potential for massive profit in the future but it could take some time but you can use that time to earn or buy as many coins as you can.
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:58:22 PM

Huh
hang on a bit i will ask a wiseguy

What happened?  did you get any thing.
No, the wiseguy was no help

Get used to it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:14:18 PM

Each of us can individually put down the IRS... no more income taxes. Karl Lentz shows us how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SvZ3g7ScpI

This link isn't all. Search for Karl Lentz common law. Study and win.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:00:04 PM

42coin have the biggest value more than BTC.
But the market is very low.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:37:56 PM

42coin have the biggest value more than BTC.
But the market is very low.

i remember times, as the 42coin was new, there was the price for 1.0 42coin higher than 1000BTC
but 42coin has not the highest value at the moment, i think.
look here:
CHAO/BTC https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?id=1707
purchasing this coin is much more expensive than 42coin

And if someone think about a registration on my favorite exchange CRYPTOPIA.
here is my referral link: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=CoinUser
everybody who use my link for his registration is allowed to shot me a PM mail, because i reward all my referred users.

Cheers
 Grin

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:10:08 PM

Besides the alien of the area 51, nothing comes clost to the galaxy of crypto and BTC is the ruler. Still the debates are growing making the news and fuss everyday.

So basically the galaxies and bitcoin are the biggest things happening at the moment? That is some awesome thinking:)

meanwhile some politicians think that island can capsize... or that plant shall be illegal...

Grin

money is faster...
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:56:48 AM

No, in cryptocurrency world
altcoin is boring and most of them is only pump-dump coin
hope we can find something big in the future before many of people find out
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 01:46:54 AM

I don't know anything besides bitcoin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:53:30 AM

Besides the alien of the area 51, nothing comes clost to the galaxy of crypto and BTC is the ruler. Still the debates are growing making the news and fuss everyday.

So basically the galaxies and bitcoin are the biggest things happening at the moment? That is some awesome thinking:)

meanwhile some politicians think that island can capsize... or that plant shall be illegal...

Grin

"If the military with its twenty-five-thousand-plus personnel tip Guam, where are its yearly million-plus tourist going to go to enjoy their holiday to explore vegetation... and... and... and corals?"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: