Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Newbie Q] Your best gateway to rouble exposure with btc? BTC-E?  (Read 1019 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:12:47 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 10:20:13 PM by BitMos

thank you in advance, as Russia has everything to be a reserve currency : ie Independent, Aggressive, ready to fight to defend their land, their ccy, no capital control (BIG BONUS) and low taxation rate, can work at 17%... what else?

btw it's a quicky, just to gain more BTC.

money is faster...
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:52:43 PM

thank you in advance, as Russia has everything to be a reserve currency : ie Independent, Aggressive, ready to fight to defend their land, their ccy, no capital control (BIG BONUS) and low taxation rate, can work at 17%... what else?

btw it's a quicky, just to gain more BTC.

I fail to understand one single point ure trying to make with this topic, can u explain this a bit better please?
Are u suggesting that RUR may become new CHF, or what?

cheers
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

nope, I don't have the crystal ball, I just asked if I want during this we to convert btc into rur, what is the easiest way to get exposure, and before Monday be back in btc?

money is faster...
LAMarcellus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:58:11 AM

I think the tool you are looking for is Reggie Middletons Ultracoin. @reggiemiddleton
he also submits a lot of his work to zerohedge.com

There are two seperate "Ultracoins. One is an alt-coin, ignore this one.  The other is the name of a trading platform that utilizes bitcoin to execute currency pair trades globally; the mastermind behind it is Reggie Middleton.

It's over my head. Proceed at your own risk.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. – Albert Camus
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:54:51 PM

frankly it's insane, I mean I just want to do that https://btc-e.com/exchange/btc_rur

whhooooo.....  what is so freaking hard to understand in my question : how to convert btc to rur and vice versa in a timely fashion during the we? Is BTC-E the best gateway, ie market... pfff.

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: