Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th  (Read 31296 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:35:17 PM

Seriously, how new are you?  The same thing was said about Labcoin, the same thing was said about NeoBee, the same thing was said about CoinReturn, the same thing was said about *everything in the securities sub*.
Stop trying to out-think scammers--this sub has been doing it since forever, and look! Cheesy

Why don´t you try paying attention.Your totally contentless posts are useless.

What is the need and reason for all this song and dance? If it´s a fraud like you seem to claim it is.

Don´t tell me they´re sitting there pondering should I do this or that. That was already taken by the other retard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:38:15 PM

Seriously, how new are you?  The same thing was said about Labcoin, the same thing was said about NeoBee, the same thing was said about CoinReturn, the same thing was said about *everything in the securities sub*.
Stop trying to out-think scammers--this sub has been doing it since forever, and look! Cheesy

What is the need and reason for all this song and dance? If it´s a fraud like you seem to claim it is.

me think the only one singing and dancing around here is the quoted troll you are engaging a conversation with.

galdur

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:43:40 PM

Seriously, how new are you?  The same thing was said about Labcoin, the same thing was said about NeoBee, the same thing was said about CoinReturn, the same thing was said about *everything in the securities sub*.

me think the only one singing and dancing around here is the quoted troll you are engaging a conversation with.

Well, I have here known psycho garbage and other junk that always knows things for a fact telling me that this is a scam. That may be so, I don´t know. All I´m doing is asking this junk to explain the need and reason for this whole maintenance story if this is indeed a fraud in progress.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:46:04 PM

^First, learn to polite, fagit.  Your rudeness will not help you extricate yourself from this mess.  Nothing will.
Stop trying to out-think scam artists.  That's what they do, it's their thing, you're just a mark who *always* gets owned.  There are no honest Bitcoin investments, just like there are no honest games of Three-Card Monte.
Now go and read threads relevant to the "securities" mentioned in my previous post and educate yourself, Champ.
galdur

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:48:33 PM

^First, learn to polite, fagit.  Your rudeness will not help you extricate yourself from this mess.  Nothing will.
Stop trying to out-think scam artists.  That's what they do, it's their thing, you're just a mark who *always* gets owned.  There are no honest Bitcoin investments, just like there are no honest games of Three-Card Monte.
Now go and read threads relevant to the "securities" mentioned in my previous post and educate yourself, Champ.

This fucking fruitcake is asking me to be polite. That´s rich coming from someone that has been running roughshod over people in these threads for fucking forever. Gimme a break. I´m not reading more of this junk EVER. Bye.

silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:50:46 PM

NotLambchop, creates panic to buy cheap shares. Don't fall for it.

Resorting to transgenderphobic jokes, Bitcoin paedophile?   You ain't got no scruples at all, do you, lying pervert? Angry

Oh quit it with feigning some sort of desire to help anyone but yourself you greasy fiat salesman.

I'm not even a nice guy.  I'm not concerned about teh n00bs, but rather how their goofy self-mutilation affects Bitcoin as a whole, and how this public perception affects the value of my investment.  I don't even particularly care if stupid n00bs lose money, as long as they do it discretely, quietly, not center-stage under the spotlight.

I'm not a moralfag, I'm looking out for myself.  Just like a guy quietly moving serious weight wouldn't let a punkass crack dealer set up on his stoop to push bunk.  Hint: it's not because he's a nice guy worried about crackheads not getting their due bang for the buck.

TL;DR: Enlightened self-interest.
If some noobs get schooled in the process?  Gravy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NotLambchop

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:52:13 PM

This fucking fruitcake is asking me to be polite. That´s rich coming from someone that has been running roughshod over people in these threads for fucking forever. Gimme a break. I´m not reading more of this junk EVER. Bye.

Stay rude.
Stay angry.
Stay ignorant.
Stay poor.
galdur

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:52:47 PM

And anybody who quotes this garbage goes on ignore too. And with me that´s PERMANENT.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:07:15 PM

Since this lamb whatever thing is very clearly some sort of a mental case I was hoping that it could help with my theory about the lunatic playing with its victims. Given that this is a fraud like that lamb seems to believe. I don´t have any evidence that it is.

Well, to be honest he's right when he says that's how cons work - By letting more and more time pass the thief may 1. get the coins someplace safe / launder them / whatever... People are much less likely to take measures, some people forget about the incident and just want to move on, and some even side with the thief and make up explanations why it wasn't his/her fault. There's quite a bit of Stockholm syndrome in it, actually...

galdur

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:10:13 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 01:59:24 PM by galdur

Since this lamb whatever thing is very clearly some sort of a mental case I was hoping that it could help with my theory about the lunatic playing with its victims. Given that this is a fraud like that lamb seems to believe. I don´t have any evidence that it is.

Well, to be honest he's right when he says that's how cons work - By letting more and more time pass the thief may 1. get the coins someplace safe / launder them / whatever... People are much less likely to take measures, some people forget about the incident and just want to move on, and some even side with the thief and make up explanations why it wasn't his/her fault. There's quite a bit of Stockholm syndrome in it, actually...

Come on, he doesn´t need all this time for that. And if this is a fraud the probability that he got the idea last Friday and therefore needs any special time now - is zero.

I can take losing a little coin. It´s always part of the cost of doing business in a scam-ridden marketplace. But I´d prefer not to be taken on a pointless song and dance tour by any lunatics running scams. Or their fellow nutjobs on these threads.

Anyway, I don´t subscribe to the mentality of hang first - then wait for the evidence to emerge, maybe.

But if it is a scam I guess this maintenance story will disappear soon.

NotLambchop

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:19:43 PM

^^^You sound exactly like these guys...

You guys could be based on Pango Pango for all I care.  As long as you continue paying out the kinds of dividends we've been seeing the past few days, I'm satisfied...

What you seem to be forgetting is that most scams and all ponzis pay out great at the beginning, that's how they attract savvy investing enthusiasts such as yourself.
In a few months, I'll drop you a condolences gif and offer you a virtual shoulder to sob on.

And what information have you discovered that caused you to come to the conclusion that CoinReturn is a ponzi / scam?

What led you to believe that I have discovered any?  I simply pointed out that sending money to strangers through intertubes typically results in copious amounts of tears and snot being spilled.  
~Happy investing

...Time passes ...

^
Either SamboNZ is the dumbest guy on Earth, or he played you.  Next time, listen to "trolls."

The onus is still on you to answer why you still think this is a scam, especially in light of being asked following the good faith moves the project manager(s) made in an effort to try and dispel ambiguity and suspicion.

Noobthegreat!
In light of the project manager(s) running away after making an effort to try and dispel ambiguity and suspicion, here's that condolences gif I promised you.
Already gave one to SamboNZ, so this one's all yours, friend!

Sorry for your loss!

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:46:03 PM

What happened to the havelock rep that was updating this thread?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
FUR11

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:17:06 PM

Well he posted an update yesterday. I believe they're not finished with updating the site yet so we'll have to wait for an update to come. The thread just tends to get a bit bloated due to people boasting to being able to predict Havelock's downfall Smiley Just the usual.

KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:28:43 PM

Well he posted an update yesterday. I believe they're not finished with updating the site yet so we'll have to wait for an update to come. The thread just tends to get a bit bloated due to people boasting to being able to predict Havelock's downfall Smiley Just the usual.

This.

I view it all as entertainment. We have some downtime to endure so why not have the circus come to town under the big top while we wait? The company has been forthcoming in what has been happening,  I see no reason to let fear enter into the discussion, however I do enjoy the few that have more time than constructive outlets to use that time wisely. Free entertainment for me when I need a break from my own works.

Eventually, if you make it in this business long enough you learn to just laugh at the "Trolls", or even laugh along with them. Life is too short not to when you know the intent behind the actions. With that said, I am looking forward to seeing Havelock up and running soon.
NotLambchop

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:43:20 PM

Well he posted an update yesterday. I believe they're not finished with updating the site yet ...

An exchange goes offline, without announcing it before the fact, puts up an update page three days later, promises to be back up on Monday and now, almost a week later, still isn't up.
"Site maintenance"?

But hey, you know best Roll Eyes

~Happy Investing!
asun023

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:47:56 PM

any update today?
danrachita

Activity: 605
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:17:40 PM

Have passed 5 days now from site stop working.
I dont know what to say anymore but things are not good.
Site was working fine enough with few connection errors only and yesterday they said are working manually to check every account.
Why to do that when all was fine?
Why to do that when all servers make backup hour by hour?
Why to do that when no operation was made by last friday like i said 5 days ago.
Please start the site to work again.You have no excuses to be more dellay.
Thank you.
BR.
subwolf

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:21:37 PM

Waiting...
FUR11

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:23:31 PM

Site was working fine enough with few connection errors only and yesterday they said are working manually to check every account.

Well Havelock is quite renown for being unresponsive at times and going dark for a couple hours. But the past week or so, some people weren't able to visit the site at all. It definitely got worse over the past days, so I actually do see a reason to tackle those problems.

NotLambchop

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:10:41 PM

Hey, Havelock's back up!

Lolno, just kidding.  Out of curiosity tho, what would you do if it came back up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: