Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291221 times)
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:54:38 AM

Hi! There are any promotions, bonuses, freerolls?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

If someone never got their BTCs out of the old site... do we know what happened to those BTCs?

Any update on Android? I'm a pc guy and I love playing SWC on my huge monitor.......but we need more players on here.  The leadreboard ending has really hurt. I'm hoping an Android release will provide a spark to this site.

++++++++++++++++++++1!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT play on PC, but would use my old android to play this for sure... perhaps even buy a tablet.  Can't wait.

A) this info HAS TO be on their website, AND

B) see post right above...

Today on SwC:

little btc in 20 minutes 
✅ Medium BTC
✅ High Roller 12 Game

Big Overlay !!

Repeat in case you only read the end: if someone never got their BTCs out of the old site... do we know what happened to those BTCs?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

Repeat in case you only read the end: if someone never got their BTCs out of the old site... do we know what happened to those BTCs?

Unfortunately you can't access to those bitcoin/chips anymore.

Yes there are free rolls going all day. Play some cash games earn krill then you can enter krill rolls as well.(Entry fee 0)

You can enter overkill tourneys as well when you have krill. Over krill tourneys always has big overlays.

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

Thanks for quick response... my question is where did they go.  Did the sit owners split up; donate to a charity?

I wouldn't mind giving the person who neglected to get their chips out some peace of mind as to where they went.  Hoping the story is charity, but if site owners split, I think that's probably reasonable given how much effort they put into allowing folks to withdraw.

Again, can't wait for android app!!!

I will start promoting this website hard core when that happens.

In the meantime, is there a website that has an android app where I can play poker?

OR Better yet, a website based app (like seals use to have as well)?

Fold for spending BTCs

staxxd

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

'Bout It.

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:51:56 PM

Thanks for quick response... my question is where did they go.  Did the sit owners split up; donate to a charity?

I wouldn't mind giving the person who neglected to get their chips out some peace of mind as to where they went.  Hoping the story is charity, but if site owners split, I think that's probably reasonable given how much effort they put into allowing folks to withdraw.

In the meantime, is there a website that has an android app where I can play poker?

Bit-exo.com is a website with web based poker, no download required and you can play pretty easily from a mobile device. There's a freeroll every two hours, cash tables, Omaha and Holdem, and slot and go poker on the site. If you want to check it out the link to bit-exo.com is in my sig. If you need help accessing the poker room when you get on the site just ask someone in the chat they will help you out.

kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

Bit-exo.com is a website with web based poker, no download required and you can play pretty easily from a mobile device. There's a freeroll every two hours, cash tables, Omaha and Holdem, and slot and go poker on the site. If you want to check it out the link to bit-exo.com is in my sig. If you need help accessing the poker room when you get on the site just ask someone in the chat they will help you out.

Thanks!  Hopefully, I can find some time this month to check it out.  You mention slots... which sounds like not allowed in my area (United States), but perhaps if I just stick to poker, it's allowed?

Fold for spending BTCs

staxxd

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

'Bout It.

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:22:04 PM

Thanks!  Hopefully, I can find some time this month to check it out.  You mention slots... which sounds like not allowed in my area (United States), but perhaps if I just stick to poker, it's allowed?

I'm in the US and I play without any issue there. It asks you if it's legal in your country when you sign up on moneypot, far as I know it's legal to gamble with Bitcoin in my country ... even if it's not, I've never had any issue with any issue.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

Today on SwC:

✅ little btc
✅ Medium BTC
✅ High Roller 12 Game

#pokerTime

SweetHodler

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:56:52 PM

Hello SWC,

I am a proud player for over half a year. I HAVE A VERY BIG EMERGENCY NEED ATTENTION ASAP:

i had 2 withdraws to my trezor. received the one on secondary adress first. now my primary adress got changed while i dont think swc poker site has issued withdrawal to my primary yet. primary is now listed as past adress. Do no know what do it. Can i still receive funds on this adress?

I would very kindly ask you to NOT SEND and put it back on my account. Screen name: d4Kr. I will requested it again immediatelly but to a fresh adress.
SweetHodler

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:00:19 PM

Ok sorry nevermind, it looks like previous adresses on trezor I can also receive. You can go ahead, sorry for the caps and everything  Angry
SwC_Poker

Activity: 816
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

Ok sorry nevermind, it looks like previous adresses on trezor I can also receive. You can go ahead, sorry for the caps and everything  Angry

Thank you for playing SwC Poker.

We saw your mails and have processed the withdrawal after you confirmed it was safe.

RoKSeouljah420

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

Update regarding SwC development progress:

• We believe we have solved a major source of MTT lag. Feedback regarding this is helpful.
  • Focus is now on identification and tracking of those annoying non-MTT connection bugs that some are experiencing
  • Expect a PC client upgrade in the future that will solve many issues.
  • Android development continues separately from other work. Coming Summer 2017.

Update?
Baikal_Europe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

Problems with connecting?  Undecided
RoKSeouljah420

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:25:08 PM

Name:   SwC_Poker
Activity:   148
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   May 01, 2015, 06:12:22 PM
Last Active:   June 25, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

RIP
SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:23:48 PM

SwC Poker Statement Regarding BIP 91 Lock:
https://swcpoker.eu/bip-91-locked-in/

BIP 91 Locked In

SwC Poker is aware that BIP 91 is now locked in. Segwit activation is starting, and SwC Poker is prepared. In response to this, SwC Poker will temporarily credit deposits after 3 confirmations as opposed to the usual 1 confirmation. At this time we do not expect an interruption of deposit or withdrawal service, however SwC Poker is monitoring the situation minute by minute. At any point during this transitional period, SwC Poker may take action to ensure the integrity of our site, such as suspending withdrawals for a period of time or raising the number of confirmations required to credit a deposit. Follow SwCPoker on twitter for the latest information. For any further questions email support@swcpoker.eu. We expect all to be back to normal in the next 2 weeks.

Regarding SwC Poker development:

Our small team has been developing client software to replace our current Windows client and offer the multiclient experience that players have been demanding. We understand this has taken "too long" but we are focused on security above all else.

marlais

Activity: 142
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:36:11 AM

Our small team has been developing client software to replace our current Windows client and offer the multiclient experience that players have been demanding. We understand this has taken "too long" but we are focused on security above all else.

The last client update was well over a year ago (04/14/2016). Feature requests aside, has there truly been no need for a client-side security-related patch since then?
RoKSeouljah420

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

You were in here just a few months ago, before going dark for a month, saying you expected release of this new client software to be done in Summer of '17. After a month hiatus, this is the best you have? Not that I'm not used to guys either skimming over or ignoring my posts all together, but come on.
SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

With regards to client-side updates and security, we have decided to rebuild our clients from the ground up as opposed to improving our current offering. While the current PC client has stability issues on some platforms, there have been no security issues exposed.

The new clients we are building will provide a much improved player experience and will allow us to rebuild some of the features that many players remember from the past.

SwC_Poker

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

Statement on how SwC Poker will handle the August 1st Bitcoin Cash fork:

https://swcpoker.eu/august-1-bitcoin-cash-fork/

In anticipation of upcoming disruptions on the Bitcoin network, SwCPoker will be temporarily pausing all deposits and withdrawals on August 1st at 8:00 UTC.

On August 1st at 12:20 UTC, “Bitcoin Cash” will fork away from the Bitcoin network. At that time, games will be paused and a snapshot of player balances will be taken. Deposits and withdrawals will be re-enabled as soon as possible, at a time we deem safe. We expect this to be less than 12 hours after the event, but it will depend upon the stability of the Bitcoin network.

SwCPoker does not endorse “Bitcoin Cash,” and will remain a Bitcoin poker site, however we will allow players the opportunity to withdraw the “Bitcoin Cash” derived from their Bitcoin balance. The process for “Bitcoin Cash” withdrawals will be announced shortly after August 1st.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:33:24 PM

Statement on how SwC Poker will handle the August 1st Bitcoin Cash fork:

https://swcpoker.eu/august-1-bitcoin-cash-fork/

In anticipation of upcoming disruptions on the Bitcoin network, SwCPoker will be temporarily pausing all deposits and withdrawals on August 1st at 8:00 UTC.

On August 1st at 12:20 UTC, “Bitcoin Cash” will fork away from the Bitcoin network. At that time, games will be paused and a snapshot of player balances will be taken. Deposits and withdrawals will be re-enabled as soon as possible, at a time we deem safe. We expect this to be less than 12 hours after the event, but it will depend upon the stability of the Bitcoin network.

SwCPoker does not endorse “Bitcoin Cash,” and will remain a Bitcoin poker site, however we will allow players the opportunity to withdraw the “Bitcoin Cash” derived from their Bitcoin balance. The process for “Bitcoin Cash” withdrawals will be announced shortly after August 1st.

How long will "games be paused" for?  Why are you pausing games?
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: