Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291221 times)
Smarty Jones

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:57:04 AM

Micon,

I have not read about anyone else having my particular issue.  Any time I try to join an existing game a dialogue box appears that says "Client must restart."  The client shuts down when i click "ok."  I can join an empty table without this dialogue box appearing but when someone sits me it pops up and the client shuts down.  Is the problem on my end?  If so what can I do to fix it?

I had this same issue with the Grid software. I was never forced to click "OK" so I was just able to move the dialog box to the background and the software continued to work just fine (minus the open dialog). I believe the problem was resolved after I uninstalled the software restarted my computer then reinstalled the software but I don't remember for sure. Good luck and let me know if this works for you. Thanks.

When the dialogue box appears the table freezes so dragging it off to the side doesn't help.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.  I am out of ideas.  I emailed support and they said they would pass it on to the technical team but no suggestion as to how to fix the problem.  Still haven't heard of anyone else with this issue so it very well might be on my end but I have no idea how to fix it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:01:40 AM

Micon,

I have not read about anyone else having my particular issue.  Any time I try to join an existing game a dialogue box appears that says "Client must restart."  The client shuts down when i click "ok."  I can join an empty table without this dialogue box appearing but when someone sits me it pops up and the client shuts down.  Is the problem on my end?  If so what can I do to fix it?

I had this same issue with the Grid software. I was never forced to click "OK" so I was just able to move the dialog box to the background and the software continued to work just fine (minus the open dialog). I believe the problem was resolved after I uninstalled the software restarted my computer then reinstalled the software but I don't remember for sure. Good luck and let me know if this works for you. Thanks.

When the dialogue box appears the table freezes so dragging it off to the side doesn't help.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.  I am out of ideas.  I emailed support and they said they would pass it on to the technical team but no suggestion as to how to fix the problem.  Still haven't heard of anyone else with this issue so it very well might be on my end but I have no idea how to fix it.

This is a long shot but you might want to make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card installed, it's worth a try anyways.

p.s. This comes from a guy who throws his video card in the oven every time it stops working.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:08:05 AM

Since no one has posted pictures

st1letto

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:00:45 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 05:17:58 AM by st1letto

answered, thanks.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:05:31 AM

suggestion:

make 5 chip freerolls with 5 top-place payouts instead of 10 and run every hour, please;

also, i had allin button missing, there's only POT visible when it comes to my turn.

hope it makes sense

You can customize those bet sizing buttons under Options -> Bet Slider

bugmenot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

No Justice No Peace

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:04:06 AM

@micon

#whoami

st6 or st7 member ? keeping turn off and turn on my net connection for communicate with swc server ...sometimes it's online & offline most of the time . why ? support keep saying it's up and running now then it last just 30 minutes  ...am i able to play at swc future or i need to forget seals ?

*please answer me Sad

I AM DONE
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:04:43 AM

Just transferring the question from other thread to here.
are the affliates from the previous sites also been transferred to the new site automatically ?

Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:06:15 AM

are the affliates from the previous sites also been transferred to the new site automatically ?

yes, all affiliate connections from SealsWithClubs honored (automatically) at SwCPoker. 

Full affiliate system within a week.

Is software still by Mavens?

No, we have developed our own platform & continue to improve it with haste Smiley

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:07:57 AM

The new software is great, just one thing. In the new software, it seems that it is possible to sit on the table, with a lesser buy in amount, after switching seats.
So if I started with 5 chips(which is the min buy in) , and ran it upto 10, then usually it shouldn't allow me to sit down with anything less than 10 until I leave the table for an hour or so. But now, I am able to buy back in, with 5 chips, if I just switch my seat.

finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:31:30 AM

The software just went offline for me while playing. Shows Offline in the bottom left . Anyone else having similar issues ?

On restarting I am now getting a messgae : New client version available, restart client to update. But shows the same message on restarting

EDIT: Now its updating.

nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:54:19 PM

Micon,

I'm on my phone so I can not check it out but somewhere in the options you can select legacy graphics that may help
RockMinerOops

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:31:52 PM

yes, all affiliate connections from SealsWithClubs honored (automatically) at SwCPoker. 

Full affiliate system within a week.

Is software still by Mavens?

No, we have developed our own platform & continue to improve it with haste Smiley

You didn't develop your own platform you bought grid poker which pinkish Titan developed two years ago, you fucking clown.
Dissonance

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:34:43 PM

Will there be hud support for SWC poker.  Does anyone know if HM or PT is compatible with the new software?  FPDB appears to no longer work.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:50:48 PM

The new software is great, just one thing. In the new software, it seems that it is possible to sit on the table, with a lesser buy in amount, after switching seats.
So if I started with 5 chips(which is the min buy in) , and ran it upto 10, then usually it shouldn't allow me to sit down with anything less than 10 until I leave the table for an hour or so. But now, I am able to buy back in, with 5 chips, if I just switch my seat.

"rathole protection"  - it is currently off but will be turned on soon.  There was a bug in the software and we are fixing it, it will take over 1 week though.  I doubt it will take 1 month.

It is very hard to start a bitcoin poker site in 1 week, and we remain a security-first organization.  Rathole protection is an important part of cash games and we'll have it soon - but wallet security comes first. 

Oh,

and there is a 5 Chip OFC/p freeroll in ~20 minutes.  If you haven't tried this fun new format, please take a shot for less than free - it's been wildly popular.  I love the structure Glitch has on this one right now, it's 50 players --> winner in about 1 hour.  We'll have deeper OFC/paments in the future, but for these 5 Chip freerolls, great fun and doesn't take all day.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:01:30 PM

Withdraw is taking a lot of time. Please do it fast.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:24:30 PM

Withdraw is taking a lot of time. Please do it fast.

Withdrawals have always taken time. Support page says ,can take upto a day, as they are done manually for extra security, but generally are done in 8-9 hours.

meat

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:54:09 PM

Didn't see my rakeback hit yet...coming today or something that still needs to be sorted out?
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:30:23 PM

Didn't see my rakeback hit yet...coming today or something that still needs to be sorted out?

first rakeback paid most likely next monday.  We are still developing back-end systems.

ST7 launched a poker site in a matter of days.  Need time to build essential systems.

... but there's a 10 Chip OFC/p 150 GTD starting soon Smiley

meat

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:34:33 PM

first rakeback paid most likely next monday.  We are still developing back-end systems.

ST7 launched a poker site in a matter of days.  Need time to build essential systems.

Yup understood, just wanted to know whether or not to expect it today.

Thanks!  Keep up the awesome work!
CryptoMaven

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:17:29 PM

Some suggestions for improvement:

Currently it's hard to tell whose turn it is. The frame around the name plate turns from yellow to white but it doesn't pop out at you. Would be better if it pulsed or glowed to make it more obvious.

The next move checkboxes never include the option to check in advance, only call and fold. Preflop, the BB should be able to check in advance (until someone raises) and the same for everyone except the UTG position after the flop, turn, and river.

There should be basic stats at the ring tables showing how many hands I've played, how long I've been there, number of pots won, percentage of flops seen, and net chips won or lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: