Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291220 times)
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:24:27 PM

Hi

Probably discussed before but do you plan to release a browser lobby/ tables instead of an EXE ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:26:05 PM

No ante in the nl deuce, at least in the 12-game.  It's problem.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 11:56:38 PM

1)  I love how everyone is so excited and wants more features. Clients & promotions are coming, it will still be months for all of it all of it.  We'll release things as we make them. Still bugs to fix.

Definitely understand that you guys are busy and more will come later.  And I agree that getting the client totally squared up is the top priority.

For the simple promo stuff though if you end up wanting to do anything I know that myself, or probably some other old trusted Seals would be willing to help with that while you guys focus on the important stuff.

3) Affiliate program launched, we are missing some data for some affiliates.  The majority seem to work fine, but there are some % who didn't get the initial email.  We are working on it.  We'll grind through it all and get everyone back proper.

Ah ok, at least it wasn't just me. 

I made a couple banners for myself since I didn't see any up yet.  Nothing fancy, but feel free to use if you want:

kralkral

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:04:15 AM

the only the site that losing bitcoin on omaha hi is enyojable Smiley lost nearly 300 mbtc in 2 this weekend, and probably going to lose more and more. however i love the independence of this poker site, good software and honesty.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:40:24 AM

just curious did anyone receive there rakeback bonuses today ?
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:42:10 AM

got mine on sunday
Tongkar

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:44:15 AM

got mine on sunday
Do they leave any receipt of it anywhere just curios is there a option to view bonus payouts?
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:49:58 AM

got mine on sunday
Do they leave any receipt of it anywhere just curios is there a option to view bonus payouts?

On the transactions page.
IrregardlessSWC

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:01:13 AM

Just wanted to check in on an ETA for the android client.  If I recall correctly, that's supposed to be dropping soon, right?

Micon, I know you've said "soon", I wanna say that a few days ago you were suggesting that it would be a few days for android client.  Any updates possible?
Could be wrong, but pretty sure a few days ago he was saying like 6+ weeks.  I'm too lazy to go back pages and look, but I definitely have "couple months" stuck in my head, so I assume I read it somewhere on here.
jmurjeff

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:03:11 AM

Anyone having trouble logging in?
Tongkar

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:38:32 AM

Anyone having trouble logging in?
Yeah have tried several times after I enter the 2FA it just tells me to log in again and no luck,
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:39:32 AM

Hi

Probably discussed before but do you plan to release a browser lobby/ tables instead of an EXE ?

Indeed, I we've been griping about it for many pages.  Supposedly an android client is next (which will solve my issue) then they're doing more desktop clients for other OSes, then finally html5.  I dunno why it's not the other way around.
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:56:07 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 12:06:19 PM by donk4u

need tracking of won lost at each table session and its pretty hard to see whose turn it is when your multi tabling no arrow or highlit on whosever action it may be. Also need actual discription of hands won as get one secon to see hand in ring since cards are dark on shoves until after river.
sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:07:41 PM

Hi

Indeed, I we've been griping about it for many pages.  Supposedly an android client is next (which will solve my issue) then they're doing more desktop clients for other OSes, then finally html5.  I dunno why it's not the other way around.

Yup, I'm one of the gripers too!  I have to say, I'd love to hear the rationale as to why they targeted the "new software" they were working on so long at WINDOZE only.  I know that's what's done is done, but in my opinion, even mavens using flash (and i hate flash) was better than nothing.
dave23

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:12:34 PM

Hi

Yup, I'm one of the gripers too!  I have to say, I'd love to hear the rationale as to why they targeted the "new software" they were working on so long at WINDOZE only.  I know that's what's done is done, but in my opinion, even mavens using flash (and i hate flash) was better than nothing.

i think that you already know this, but....

They wanted to bring certain games and features to sealswithclubs.eu which they accomplished by PURCHASING EXISTING SOFTWARE which had the featureset that they were looking for with the intention of finishing multiple clients PRIOR TO RELEASE.  Then sealswithclubs.eu was shut down unexpectedly and rather than nothing for everyone they decided to move forward with what they had while they worked on the rest for swcpoker.eu. 

As an android player, I miss poker too...but griping about it here is not going to change anything.

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:17:13 PM

Hi

They wanted to bring certain games and features to sealswithclubs.eu which they accomplished by PURCHASING EXISTING SOFTWARE which had the featureset that they were looking for with the intention of finishing multiple clients PRIOR TO RELEASE.  Then sealswithclubs.eu was shut down unexpectedly and rather than nothing for everyone they decided to move forward with what they had while they worked on the rest for swcpoker.eu. 

As an android player, I miss poker too...but griping about it here is not going to change anything.

Well I'm in the same boat as sed (and maybe the same boat as you) and I have to disagree on one point.  Griping here may indeed change something because registering the gripes gives Micon and his team an idea of what's important to their customers (or potential customers).  If we stay silent and say nothing then swc team may simply not realize how many folks will rejoin when they fix their platform issues.
sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:21:47 PM

Hi

I didn't realize that specifically they had bought some software with the intention of porting it.  I guess that explains some part of what otherwise seems like a very odd strategy (ignoring browser, targeting EXE which only a few people are willing to run).

I agree with tspacepilot about the utility of griping, how can we expect change if we don't ask for it?
wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:35:06 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 09:12:44 PM by wwwin

Hi

Indeed, I we've been griping about it for many pages.  Supposedly an android client is next (which will solve my issue) then they're doing more desktop clients for other OSes, then finally html5.  I dunno why it's not the other way around.

Yup, I'm one of the gripers too!  I have to say, I'd love to hear the rationale as to why they targeted the "new software" they were working on so long at WINDOZE only.  I know that's what's done is done, but in my opinion, even mavens using flash (and i hate flash) was better than nothing.

They wanted to bring certain games and features to sealswithclubs.eu which they accomplished by PURCHASING EXISTING SOFTWARE which had the featureset that they were looking for with the intention of finishing multiple clients PRIOR TO RELEASE.  Then sealswithclubs.eu was shut down unexpectedly and rather than nothing for everyone they decided to move forward with what they had while they worked on the rest for swcpoker.eu.  

I didn't realize that specifically they had bought some software with the intention of porting it.  I guess that explains some part of what otherwise seems like a very odd strategy (ignoring browser, targeting EXE which only a few people are willing to run).

I agree with tspacepilot about the utility of griping, how can we expect change if we don't ask for it?

I would not say only a few people are willing to run the .exe. Right now during the work day US 187 players are logged. I would say that Linux and Mac users can easily run the software for free in Virtual Box  or Parallels but are too stubborn against MS to even try. If they spent the time they spend complaining in installing Virtual Box or Parallelss in Mac, they would have already been playing.  I guess the ones that do not have a free choice right now are Android users. Even then, you can still use it in Android thru a cheap VPS and an Android RDP client.

FREE
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
FREE
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso
FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tux.client&hl=en
$10 Windows VPS until they get the Android client out
http://www.hostingsource.com/standard_vps_plans.php

Take 1/2 hour to learn something new for a change. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:11:31 PM

I would not say only a few people are willing to run the .exe. Right now during the work day US 187 players are logged. I would say that Linux and Mac users can easily run the software for free in Virtual Box  or Parallels but are too stubborn against MS to even try. If they spent the time they spend complaining in installing Virtual Box or Parallelss in Mac, they would have already been playing.  I guess the ones that do not have a free choice right now are Android users. Even then, you can still use it in Android thru a cheap VPS and an Android RDP client.

FREE
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
FREE
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso
FREE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tux.client&hl=en
$10 Windows VPS until they get the Android client out
http://www.hostingsource.com/standard_vps_plans.php

Take 1/2 hour to learn something new for a change. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Thanks for the links, maybe I'll give this a shot (but I dunno, it seems very onerous to me to install all this broken software on my computer just to play poker---maybe it's better just to wait until something nonbroken comes along).

The only thing I really have to push back on is that in fact, my mind was being wasted when I used to used windows about 8 years ago.  I could only use my computer in the way that MSCORP says I can.  I have no choice about when to install updates from MSCORP no matter whether they are broken or not.  When I switched to GNU/Linux my mind began to be educated because I suddenly had control of my own CPU.  I had a helpful community to help me understand how computers work and how software works.  I became master of my own destiny and experienced freedom.

So, what I read you saying is: look man, you can take your clean house, dig a hole in the floor, drop a bunch of rat shit in the middle of your living room and wade around it in and then play bitcoin poker for fun.  You might be right about that, but I'd hardly call playing around in ratshit a useful exercise for my mind.

And, FWIW, I run a really efficient linux distro on a low-memory portable computer so it's just not clear to me that I'll have enough memory to do the virtual box thing.  Anyway, I may try.  I especially appreciate the link to the trial-iso.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 10:22:12 PM

Yes, Dave nailed it.

Well I'm in the same boat as sed (and maybe the same boat as you) and I have to disagree on one point.  Griping here may indeed change something because registering the gripes gives Micon and his team an idea of what's important to their customers (or potential customers).  If we stay silent and say nothing then swc team may simply not realize how many folks will rejoin when they fix their platform issues.

The thing is though... Micon and the team want there to be other versions even more than any person in this thread.

They already know that it's a high priority, and they are working on it.

The more versions they have, they more players they will have.  And more players = more money.

I don't mean any offense to anyone complaining... it's just that complaining about this specific issue here won't help anything.  It's already coming and you have to understand that they will release it as fast as they possibly can.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: