Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291222 times)
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:54:16 PM

Bad news.

They updated the promotions page, and the Krill Rolls are gone.

A genuine dick move to cancel a tournament people wait a month for literally hours before it happened.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:48:16 PM

They have a very strange philosophy about public relations.  Are they from another planet?

lluboski

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:46:15 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 12:19:15 AM by lluboski

With 189 players connected, SwC Poker is currently a bit smaller than Seals was.

Blame it on the windoze Smiley

anyway, when we build out our platform and fix our bugs, these games will fill up.

Remember table starter rakeback is on for all games, 6max+.  Playing 2 or 3 handed gets you auto-50% rakeback, so that is a proper incentive to help me start some games until we have all clients & the affiliate program.

I respectfully disagree. I do start tables and so does "whodisis" but there is not much interest from others players to join. if we can get going one table for the particullar stakes,it's a good result and it will fell apart usually within hour.

189 players is about 1/2 of the players that played on old Seals, but the number of players on ring games is not even close 1/2 old Seals cash games players.
Aso I don't think windoze only is responsible for so big drop.
If you reinstate old krillrolls, I bet most of the players who played them on old Seals will come play the krillroll and then go back where the action is. (not on SWC)
The result will be SWC slowly bleed bitcoin reserves, because SWC will not collect enough rake.

I believe "whodisis" has a valid point and you should give his idea serious consideration. Try it for a month and see what happen. I am not suggesting
krill race, just something like 1 weekly krillroll for anybody who collect 100 or 200 krill for the time period.

I know your main focus is still on a software, but give it some thought.

It seems I was right.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:35:23 AM

With 189 players connected, SwC Poker is currently a bit smaller than Seals was.

anyway, when we build out our platform and fix our bugs, these games will fill up.

Remember table starter rakeback is on for all games, 6max+.  Playing 2 or 3 handed gets you auto-50% rakeback, so that is a proper incentive to help me start some games until we have all clients & the affiliate program.

I respectfully disagree. I do start tables and so does "whodisis" but there is not much interest from others players to join. if we can get going one table for the particullar stakes,it's a good result and it will fell apart usually within hour.

189 players is about 1/2 of the players that played on old Seals, but the number of players on ring games is not even close 1/2 old Seals cash games players.
Aso I don't think windoze only is responsible for so big drop.
If you reinstate old krillrolls, I bet most of the players who played them on old Seals will come play the krillroll and then go back where the action is. (not on SWC)
The result will be SWC slowly bleed bitcoin reserves, because SWC will not collect enough rake.

I believe "whodisis" has a valid point and you should give his idea serious consideration. Try it for a month and see what happen. I am not suggesting
krill race, just something like 1 weekly krillroll for anybody who collect 100 or 200 krill for the time period.

I know your main focus is still on a software, but give it some thought.

It seems I was right.

Any advice that you posted always seemed spot on.

Seals was the reason I found btc more than 3 years ago and for that I will always be grateful.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:44:08 AM

I was playing today and the client kept crashing , I don't know what's the problem should I uninstall the software and redownload it ??
usually an update message pops up but it's not showing anymore , but Idk if my software is up to date
anyone facing the same thing ?
marlais

Activity: 142
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:54:06 AM

I feel like the remaining SWC customers have extended an enormous amount of latitude toward the current management with regard to missed opportunities, missed deadlines, lost traffic, reduced guarantees/loyalty programs, and broken promises that have plagued this site since its inception (Anyone receive a hat lately? HH still broken? Still getting your kings folded by disconnects? Android app/multi-platform client? Rebuy tourneys?). The nominal reason I have heard for the lack of advertising and new players is that the software is still too beta, and they don't want to bring in a bunch of customers only to let them down. However, the last big software change I saw was the addition of new chat colors and the site is slowly bleeding out (but now in crimson rather than red).

I am also seeing an increase in a "blame the customer" mentality where players are regularly and repeatedly chat banned according to rules that are vague and applied inconsistently across players. Players are told "we don't need your business" (or much worse, devolving into ad hominem rage attacks) if they express frustration with the status quo. It's extremely unprofessional, especially considering that players have a lot to be frustrated about right now and they do need the business desperately. While this hasn't been directed at me specifically (yet), every time I see it happen to another player it lets me know how much they value the handful of ride-or-die players that have stayed with the site despite its massive growing pains and mismanagement.

I get that giving away coins to freeloaders on bought accounts in krillrolls might not be sustainable from a profitability standpoint, but it's ridiculous to rip the rug out from under everyone without some sort of replacement program on deck, and especially a few hours before a tournament that runs once a month. I hear that we should expect to learn about the replacement program in the next week or so, but I've heard a lot of things from SWC that haven't panned out, so I'll believe it when I see it. It's hard for me to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point.

The only upsides that I see to SWC are that I believe the site is not trying to actively rip anyone off (ahem, Betcoin), they have some games that other sites don't offer, and I like some of the people who play there. However, in the last 6 or so months, a lot of players I like have given up on the site, gotten sick of playing the same handful of regs, gotten banned, or been verbally abused by staff to the point where they peaced out. A lot of the poker variants just don't run because the player pool is already spread too thin.

It would be great if someone from SWC management could step forward and let people know WTF is going on. The whole ghost management strat isn't working for me, and with the site in crisis, some leadership would be great to see.

I hope that SWC manages to pull through this, but I'm losing hope that there will be anything to save by the time they get their act together.
Mosrite

Activity: 70

sealswithclubs.eu

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:18:54 AM

If you get table starter, you don't get your krill rakeback too for those hands.   
rdbase- to the best of my knowledge, that is incorrect.  I believe you get krill rakeback for any hands that you also receive table starter.  I could be wrong, but I feel pretty confident (like 81% confident) that I have played weeks where I *ONLY* did table starter, and I still received my krill rakeback.

But hey, I drink a lot!  Who knows!?

This is correct, unless they changed it, you get both.

There was never double payment on Table Starter and Krill rakeback. It was always the higher of the two percentages, and it still is. Management is not "ghost" they're here and  working hard to fix what's wrong. They cut rake in an effort to bring in players. The timing of the 20K Krill Roll cancellation sucked, I wish they could redo that. There will be some redress in the near to mid term, from what I understand.

learn, chat and play with me at sealswithclubs.eu
Mosrite

sealswithclubs.eu

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:26:11 AM

To recap:

--Site currently has absolutely no players' rewards/loyalty program, something that every single other poker site has.

It's actually worse than that.  They scaled back and then discontinued promised lifetime rake rewards (krillrolls).  So they now have a history of promising something in order to get people to generate rake and then not fulfilling their end.  

One thing they do have is table starter rakeback, but it pales in comparison to it's competitors.  

--Site has little to no traffic for ring games.

Seems accurate.  Right now there is one game running.  And it's headsup.

--Site has consistently slashed GTDs for tourneys that still fail to run due to a lack of registrants.

Correct.  I stopped grinding tournaments on there when they sneakily cut all the tournament's guarantees and none of the worthwhile daily tournaments would run regularly and looking at it now it looks like they are even lower.

--Management has failed to deliver clients for the different OS's promised over 1.5 years ago.

Management is listening, carefully, to all the players. Krill rakeback is still real and shows up in your account every Monday. Games are good, we need players to come and play.

And has stopped communicating with the players who want to play on their site.

--Support has failed to patch broken hand history logs despite constant complaints for months.
--Repeatedly pointing out these shortcomings in lobbychat will lead to either harassment from other players or chatbans.

On a side note, the current strategy seems focused around trying to depict rakeback % as a reward for krill.  This is hilariously LOL because anyone can sign up with a variety of other BTC-facing sites and receive 20-30% rakeback from the start, instead of having to dump 50+coins of rake to achieve similar rakeback on SwC.

The only thing management has proven to be exceptional at is taking the goodwill garnered by the previous iteration of SwC and driving it to the ground, and making promises that it cannot/doesn't intend to deliver on.

The constant cutting of rewards/promos/guarantees (which will only lead to less players playing on the site) and aggressive silence on all social media and forums is very very odd.  It almost seems like they are trying to fail.  I really wish that the current owners would just sell their stake or hire a competent poker room manager.  SWC honestly has the most potential of any non-Stars poker site and it's just being wasted.

Management is listening, carefully, to all the players. Krill rakeback is still real and shows up in your account every Monday. Games are good, we need players to come and play.

Mosrite

sealswithclubs.eu

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:34:27 AM

To recap:

--Site currently has absolutely no players' rewards/loyalty program, something that every single other poker site has.

It's actually worse than that.  They scaled back and then discontinued promised lifetime rake rewards (krillrolls).  So they now have a history of promising something in order to get people to generate rake and then not fulfilling their end. 

One thing they do have is table starter rakeback, but it pales in comparison to it's competitors. 

Seems accurate.  Right now there is one game running.  And it's headsup.

--Site has consistently slashed GTDs for tourneys that still fail to run due to a lack of registrants.

Correct.  I stopped grinding tournaments on there when they sneakily cut all the tournament's guarantees and none of the worthwhile daily tournaments would run regularly and looking at it now it looks like they are even lower.

--Management has failed to deliver clients for the different OS's promised over 1.5 years ago.

The site is going to be more communicative. The handling of the 20K Krill Roll cancellation was bad, that's admitted. There will be some recompense in the short to mid term.

--Support has failed to patch broken hand history logs despite constant complaints for months.
--Repeatedly pointing out these shortcomings in lobbychat will lead to either harassment from other players or chatbans.

On a side note, the current strategy seems focused around trying to depict rakeback % as a reward for krill.  This is hilariously LOL because anyone can sign up with a variety of other BTC-facing sites and receive 20-30% rakeback from the start, instead of having to dump 50+coins of rake to achieve similar rakeback on SwC.

The only thing management has proven to be exceptional at is taking the goodwill garnered by the previous iteration of SwC and driving it to the ground, and making promises that it cannot/doesn't intend to deliver on.

The constant cutting of rewards/promos/guarantees (which will only lead to less players playing on the site) and aggressive silence on all social media and forums is very very odd.  It almost seems like they are trying to fail.  I really wish that the current owners would just sell their stake or hire a competent poker room manager.  SWC honestly has the most potential of any non-Stars poker site and it's just being wasted.

RazzleDazzle

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:41:13 AM

To recap:

It's actually worse than that.  They scaled back and then discontinued promised lifetime rake rewards (krillrolls).  So they now have a history of promising something in order to get people to generate rake and then not fulfilling their end.  

Seems accurate.  Right now there is one game running.  And it's headsup.

Correct.  I stopped grinding tournaments on there when they sneakily cut all the tournament's guarantees and none of the worthwhile daily tournaments would run regularly and looking at it now it looks like they are even lower.

The constant cutting of rewards/promos/guarantees (which will only lead to less players playing on the site) and aggressive silence on all social media and forums is very very odd.  It almost seems like they are trying to fail.  I really wish that the current owners would just sell their stake or hire a competent poker room manager.  SWC honestly has the most potential of any non-Stars poker site and it's just being wasted.

For many of other sites that currently accept bitcoin, people get 27% rakeback from the start.  To get 27% on SwC, you have to acquire 100,000 krill.  Please don't make it seem like krill rakeback is a benefit when in fact it is actually a way to make people pay for a perk that they usually have for free on other sites. 
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:52:07 AM

They cut rake in an effort to bring in players.

Seriously , the bitcoin poker market is saturated. If a fiat poker sites cant even stand out, let alone bitcoin poker sites and reducing rake wont attract players. People just wont play poker nowadays, not sure really what is going on. On another off topic things, even pokerstar has less player currently
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:18:27 AM

There was never double payment on Table Starter and Krill rakeback. It was always the higher of the two percentages, and it still is. Management is not "ghost" they're here and  working hard to fix what's wrong.

Other than cancelling tournaments, what the fuck are they doing exactly?  Are they invisible?  Do they have tongues? 

I haven't heard a word from these fuckers in months.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:42:38 AM

There was never double payment on Table Starter and Krill rakeback. It was always the higher of the two percentages, and it still is. Management is not "ghost" they're here and  working hard to fix what's wrong.

Other than cancelling tournaments, what the fuck are they doing exactly?  Are they invisible?  Do they have tongues?  

I feel the project is only a side project for them, like just paying the hosting and the domain fees. They probably have given up on running it as a professional site. I literally haven't heard a word from them since th e beginning.
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1221

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:05:38 PM

There was never double payment on Table Starter and Krill rakeback. It was always the higher of the two percentages, and it still is. Management is not "ghost" they're here and  working hard to fix what's wrong.

Other than cancelling tournaments, what the fuck are they doing exactly?  Are they invisible?  Do they have tongues?  

I feel the project is only a side project for them, like just paying the hosting and the domain fees. They probably have given up on running it as a professional site. I literally haven't heard a word from them since th e beginning.

Sherbyspark you have a good point here: seems like a quite reasonable explanation of their really unique and weird  behaviour (theft of keyboards is the only other explanation I can give myself).

Micon leadership is what really is missing here  Sad

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:50:32 PM

I know your main focus is still on a software, but give it some thought

I think if their focus was actually on the software, they would have found some way by now (more than 1.5 years) to make this work on something other than Windoze. 
I was playing today and the client kept crashing , I don't know what's the problem should I uninstall the software and redownload it ??
usually an update message pops up but it's not showing anymore , but Idk if my software is up to date
anyone facing the same thing ?
And, from what I've heard, it doesn't exactly work well on windoze.

Games are good, we need players to come and play.

For players to come and play, you need working software.

When SWC started out with the legacy of sealswithclubs, their brand was unbeatable, they really only needed a working product in order to have massive market-share.  Because they've done next-to-nothing (it seems) to get out working, cross-platform software (a hallmark of sealswithclubs), their brand has been in a slow but steady decline.  Now it's getting very sad, but many of us realized quite a while a go the trajectory these guys were on.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:03:32 PM

If the games were good, you wouldn't need players to come and play.  In fact, you'd NOT want more players in the pool if the games were good.  The fact is, the games are NOT good...they aren't running!

We don't want management to listen, we want them to act.  In the last 6 months the only action they've taken is to cut guarantees, cut and then remove promised lifetime rewards, and not tweet or post anything publicly.  Managment is sending a very loud and clear message to the users: "We don't care about SWC"...and if they don't care, why should we?
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 09:35:47 PM

I agree about the lack of promotions and the lack of management communicating with us. The software is improved though as long as you have Windows. Also, games will run if more people will sit and wait a few minutes. I get all the action I want and earn over 2k krill each week.  I'm lucky enough to be decent at all games though. If people will just sit and wait for a few minutes at the game the prefer, the site will gain in traffic. You can't just go on and say- oh well the site is dead. You have to start the game. 

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:43:22 PM

You can't just go on and say- oh well the site is dead. You have to start the game. 

So the site is full of bumhunters who don't gamestart?  That's the definition of a dead site.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:47:43 PM

I dont play but I might. I was wondering if anyone could assist me. I'm wondering how steep the learning curve is for poker. I realize it takes many years and a lot of research.
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 09:56:17 PM

You can't just go on and say- oh well the site is dead. You have to start the game. 

So the site is full of bumhunters who don't gamestart?  That's the definition of a dead site.

Not at all, I'm not a bum and if I sit at a table- I will get action going.  I get action from good players and bad players. Sometimes it turns into a full table. Just sit and wait and action of all skill levels will somehow find the table. 

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: