Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SwCpoker.eu | No Banking, Only Bitcoin | Bitcoin Poker 2.0 LIVE NOW!  (Read 291221 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:10:58 AM

do you understand the concept of a promo? it obviously hasn't been working to retain old players and bring in new ones, so they are working on a new system to get rid of freeloaders like you who are disgruntled with the site.

Why would you trust a future promo when they have shown that they are willing to renege on their promised rewards/promos?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:14:54 AM

do you understand the concept of a promo? it obviously hasn't been working to retain old players and bring in new ones, so they are working on a new system to get rid of freeloaders like you who are disgruntled with the site.

Why would you trust a future promo when they have shown that they are willing to renege on their promised rewards/promos?

I guess that makes them like every poker site that has ever existed.
mrcuzamano

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 02:15:00 AM

Dude, why are you such a cunt? I understand you want to keep playing for free and take money off a site you no longer contribute to, but how do you expect them to keep running promos for players who aren't supporting the site? they don't need to an audit because they have a proven track record of paying out very promptly and there's no indication of ill will.

"Can you guys really not come up with the $1400-$1500 a month to run those anymore?"

I used to like you razzle, but you're a real cunt lately, get fucked.

Lol at me being a freeloader.  Please tell me more about how I take free money off a site that I haven't contributed to.  Have I not earned every single krill that I have?  It's easy for you to tell me to get fucked when you didn't get as much taken from you as I did.  I have played and contributed way more to the site than you have; it's hilarious that someone who begged for stakes and used sealsdeals.info as his lifeblood is calling me a freeloader.

do I look like Pmaniac? I've never begged for a stake in my life and I used sealsdeals to offset my variance, not to mention I made plenty of money for my backers. Yes, you've contributed to the site before and made plenty off freerolls and promos. But in your own tilted words " I'm done playing on this site and I'm going to bleed it for as much as possible "

Also, I've contributed plenty to the site and will continue to do so.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:20:19 AM

The sad truth is that we inherited a piece of software that hadn't been properly vetted by the prior management before the unfortunate events early last year. We have been way too slow to admit that. We've made tremendous progress in correcting the uncountable bugs and glitches that existed from Day One. Much more needs to be done, and we are doing it. We can't give a timeline, because we dont know how long it will take.

So, what about the old software that worked well, allowed players from all platforms, even had a custom android app working... Any chance we can go back to the good old days when the software worked for everyone?
RazzleDazzle

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:15:33 AM

Dude, why are you such a cunt? I understand you want to keep playing for free and take money off a site you no longer contribute to, but how do you expect them to keep running promos for players who aren't supporting the site? they don't need to an audit because they have a proven track record of paying out very promptly and there's no indication of ill will.

"Can you guys really not come up with the $1400-$1500 a month to run those anymore?"

I used to like you razzle, but you're a real cunt lately, get fucked.

Lol at me being a freeloader.  Please tell me more about how I take free money off a site that I haven't contributed to.  Have I not earned every single krill that I have?  It's easy for you to tell me to get fucked when you didn't get as much taken from you as I did.  I have played and contributed way more to the site than you have; it's hilarious that someone who begged for stakes and used sealsdeals.info as his lifeblood is calling me a freeloader.

do I look like Pmaniac? I've never begged for a stake in my life and I used sealsdeals to offset my variance, not to mention I made plenty of money for my backers. Yes, you've contributed to the site before and made plenty off freerolls and promos. But in your own tilted words " I'm done playing on this site and I'm going to bleed it for as much as possible "

Also, I've contributed plenty to the site and will continue to do so.

LOL..."offset my variance"  Why are you gambling what you can't afford?  I also consider it begging when you sat in chat before every tourney spamming your shares so people give you money to play. And just because I was tilted and said "screw it, I'm just gonna play the freerolls" doesn't all of a sudden make it okay for them to cancel the high krillrolls.  I've also said similar things plenty of times before, because I tilt easily, but notwithstanding this latest fiasco, I generally calm down and continue my happy gambling ways.  This was like the 4th time in this thread you decided to attack me personally.  I don't see why you feel like you have the right to tell me I shouldn't be upset about losing all the benefits that were promised to me by the site.  Let's not pretend like the cuts didn't affect the higher krill accounts disproportionally.  I paid waaaay more rake than you, both in the past and in this current year (and I did so without panhandling) , but you somehow feel like you have the right to tell me to go fuck off when they cut rewards that you were never even eligible for.   
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:52:49 AM

We have excellent poker room and marketing staffs, we just didn't let them do their jobs properly until now. That is all part of the changes that started with the rake reduction. We botched the Krill Roll, now we're making that right. It all starts now.
Yeh, last message from you guys on this forum was like 8 months ago Tongue

Basically just posting in this thread few times a week should help already and is almost free. Just like "WearsMyLiberty" used to do. Sometimes when he posted info about some GTD, it actually triggered me to play some tourneys. So if you keep posting updates here about GTDs (and show it has overlay/free money for example) and other info.. it might "trigger" some more people to play.

mrcuzamano

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 12:05:06 PM

LOL..."offset my variance"  Why are you gambling what you can't afford?  I also consider it begging when you sat in chat before every tourney spamming your shares so people give you money to play. And just because I was tilted and said "screw it, I'm just gonna play the freerolls" doesn't all of a sudden make it okay for them to cancel the high krillrolls.  I've also said similar things plenty of times before, because I tilt easily, but notwithstanding this latest fiasco, I generally calm down and continue my happy gambling ways.  This was like the 4th time in this thread you decided to attack me personally.  I don't see why you feel like you have the right to tell me I shouldn't be upset about losing all the benefits that were promised to me by the site.  Let's not pretend like the cuts didn't affect the higher krill accounts disproportionally.  I paid waaaay more rake than you, both in the past and in this current year (and I did so without panhandling) , but you somehow feel like you have the right to tell me to go fuck off when they cut rewards that you were never even eligible for.   

I'm not gonna keep arguing with you because its childish, but I will mention that I have nearly 100k Krill so don't tell me I didn't lose rewards as well.

I think it's clear to everyone in this room that you're an emotional fool with a vendetta and nothing that seals will do will appease you.

fite me irl bro.

LegitPoker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 04:34:47 PM

does anyone know the minimal amount you can transfer on swc?

Just 0.01 or is it 1 chip?
mrcuzamano

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 04:46:38 PM

does anyone know the minimal amount you can transfer on swc?

Just 0.01 or is it 1 chip?
.01 chip.
bojax

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:47:50 PM

So they brought back the 20k krill freeroll, but still no 5k krill freeroll?  Bummer. 

marlais

Activity: 142
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:46:42 PM

So they brought back the 20k krill freeroll, but still no 5k krill freeroll?  Bummer. 

Not exactly. They cancelled the last 20k krillroll a few hours before it was scheduled to run, and then when enough people complained, they rescheduled it. But going forward, no krillrolls 5k or above will run, and there is no plan to reinstate them on the horizon (or at least that's what it sounds like from their "our silence has ended" post). Maybe someone from SWC could clarify, now that their silence has ended.
SwC_Poker

Activity: 816
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:22:48 AM

Our entire promotional strategy/schedule is being evaluated. Again, we don't have a definitive timeline. But we are hoping that Krillrolls will return as a regular benefit for the players.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:15:13 PM

Our entire promotional strategy/schedule is being evaluated. Again, we don't have a definitive timeline. But we are hoping that Krillrolls will return as a regular benefit for the players.

I have over 100,000 krill and I'd gladly forfeit all krillrolls and extra benefits if you guys spent the money on the glitches in the software instead.

Please consider doing so.
RazzleDazzle

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:05:14 PM

O phew!! At least you're hoping.  No way the site crashes and burns when you are hoping as strongly as you are.  Btw...I assume "we don't have a definitive timeline" just means that it's never happening?  Like the "no definitive timeline" on the new clients (promised 1.5years ago) or software fixes.  Maybe we can just all hold hands and hope really hard, and a new web/android client with proper hand history logs will magically come into existence.  

I have over 100,000 krill and I'd gladly forfeit all krillrolls and extra benefits if you guys spent the money on the glitches in the software instead.

Please consider doing so.

I will also jump on this offer and gladly give up all of my krill if you a) promise to deliver a web client within a specific time frame and b) actually do so without any major glitches or bugs.
KareBare

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:17:03 PM

O phew!! At least you're hoping.  No way the site crashes and burns when you are hoping as strongly as you are.  Btw...I assume "we don't have a definitive timeline" just means that it's never happening?  Like the "no definitive timeline" on the new clients (promised 1.5years ago) or software fixes.  Maybe we can just all hold hands and hope really hard, and a new web/android client with proper hand history logs will magically come into existence. 

Not your circus and not your monkey. You are owed 0. You have said yourself from what I've read on this topic that you are no longer a contributing member of the site. This 100% comes off as a personal vendetta. I do gamble on bit, not on this particular website. But what I will say is that there are always a couple guys like you everywhere you go. There goal is to make money, and if this somehow affects you negatively then I'm sure they were aware of that before the decision was made. I'm also sure they are aware you are not the only one who was impacted. They ultimately decided to bite that bullet for the betterment of the majority and the site as a whole. You can simply and have already done so, refuse to give them your business. Outside of that, there is not a thing you can do. Not your circus.
KareBare

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:23:45 PM

I'm not gonna keep arguing with you because its childish, but I will mention that I have nearly 100k Krill so don't tell me I didn't lose rewards as well.

I think it's clear to everyone in this room that you're an emotional fool with a vendetta and nothing that seals will do will appease you.

fite me irl bro.

I see that you are making a vain attempt to make a stand to the entitled child you are referring to. But I've read the last few pages of this thread and you are basically just taking the opposite stance on whatever he does. You are the more childish of the two and should consider growing up. The "fite me irl" comment is just pathetic. Grow up. I stumbled across this thread while considering giving poker a chance and Bitcoin poker would be the desirable option. However, it people like you who will ultimately impact my decision where to give my weekly Bitcoin donations. I'd rather give it to charity then give it to assholes like you.
KareBare

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:30:54 PM

I applaud you for making any statements on a public forum. You will never make anyone happy, and the people complaining about rewards are the minority I'm sure. I've yet to download the software, so I cannot comment on the functionality. But from a purely business point of view. I have noticed that the degenerates and the professionals will use your site regardless of rewards and more importantly, with an influx in casual players such as myself. It's not the bloodsucking professionals who make the site operate, it's the small deposit,  1-2 day a week players such as myself who sustain the market. Otherwise you have 100 tables open with 1 guy waiting, like I used to see when I dabbled in online poker on Full Tilt a long time ago. Promoting the site and bringing in new casual players will give the pros more income than any promotion could. Supply the new played with more regular promotions and perhaps a promotion to the professionals for current play, as opposed to those who show up for the freebies who haven't played a hand in a long time.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

Btw...I assume "we don't have a definitive timeline" just means that it's never happening?  Like the "no definitive timeline" on the new clients (promised 1.5years ago) or software fixes.  Maybe we can just all hold hands and hope really hard, and a new web/android client with proper hand history logs will magically come into existence.  

This.

A little bit sarcastic, but I couldn't agree more.  These guys' promises of stuff with "no definitive timeline" seems to mean not actually going to happen at all.
RazzleDazzle

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:20:45 PM

I applaud you for making any statements on a public forum. You will never make anyone happy, and the people complaining about rewards are the minority I'm sure. I've yet to download the software, so I cannot comment on the functionality. But from a purely business point of view. I have noticed that the degenerates and the professionals will use your site regardless of rewards and more importantly, with an influx in casual players such as myself. It's not the bloodsucking professionals who make the site operate, it's the small deposit,  1-2 day a week players such as myself who sustain the market. Otherwise you have 100 tables open with 1 guy waiting, like I used to see when I dabbled in online poker on Full Tilt a long time ago. Promoting the site and bringing in new casual players will give the pros more income than any promotion could. Supply the new played with more regular promotions and perhaps a promotion to the professionals for current play, as opposed to those who show up for the freebies who haven't played a hand in a long time.

You make fair points but just to clarify: 1) Not everyone was affected equally by the the promo cuts, and I was affected more negatively than most.  2)  I have played a lot on this site this year and all the rewards that I built up playing (which were promised to be permanent) were all cut, and I think I should be able to call them out for that.  3)  People complaining about the rewards are not the minority, they are the majority.  I have decided to call out the management publicly; there are many others who are equally as unhappy but disagree with my approach.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:47:45 PM

So this means that you cut promised lifetime rewards with no plan to replace them or use that money in any other way than to put it into your pocket.  All you are saying with these vague "Stuff is being looked at" messages is that if traffic picks up, you'll reinstate rewards...which is the opposite of what promos are supposed to do.

Fire whoever is making these decisions and hire someone who knows anything about poker.  It's the only way to save your company.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: