Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspend Social Justice Courses - Change.org Petition  (Read 732 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:51:39 AM

https://www.change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities

So the topic of SJWs has come up a lot lately in Anarchist circles. I can totally understand not wanting to put your real name down if you value privacy. However for those that don't give a shit and want to send a message to the SJW professors that their bullshit won't be tolerated anymore there's this petition that a guy called Sargon of Akkad has put up, he is a youtuber who has regularly spoken out against and criticised the social justice bullshit.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:36:53 AM

What? there are social justice courses mandatory in universities? BUt what are they talking about?

"Social Justice" is mainly a vague term describing any non conservative social movement. What can be taught about that?
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:36:53 AM

sargon doesn't go as far as i'd like but he's better than nothing, signed

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:17:16 PM

sargon doesn't go as far as i'd like but he's better than nothing, signed

Yeah but the only thing you'd like would be to kill everyone not perfectly white or enslave them and do the same for anyone not "normal" which means not as you.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:55:09 PM

Yeah but the only thing you'd like would be to kill everyone not perfectly white or enslave them and do the same for anyone not "normal" which means not as you.
how did we get from repatriate to kill or enslave

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:20:15 PM

how did we get from repatriate to kill or enslave
Hmm... From what I read of you he's right. You said to shoot at them if they try to pass the border so they stay in their country in order to work for us without improving their life standard.

It's really close to kill or enslave no?

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:33:40 PM

Hmm... From what I read of you he's right. You said to shoot at them if they try to pass the border so they stay in their country in order to work for us without improving their life standard.

they have the choice to work for us or themselves, its not whites' fault that they aren't capable of building up their countries on their own

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:27:11 AM

they have the choice to work for us or themselves, its not whites' fault that they aren't capable of building up their countries on their own

Nooooooooooooooo!
It's not their fault!
It's not like we went in their countries, killed and enslaved them by groups of ten thousands, then established our own governments once we freed them, then just let them corrupted governments we put in place in the first place, then finaly let them alone (something like 50 years ago, not 5 centuries) and just let them deal with our companies that were still there to take their natural ressources xD

But their is progress here, you agree with letting them alone?

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:37:56 AM

Nooooooooooooooo!
It's not their fault!
It's not like we went in their countries, killed and enslaved them by groups of ten thousands, then established our own governments once we freed them, then just let them corrupted governments we put in place in the first place, then finaly let them alone (something like 50 years ago, not 5 centuries) and just let them deal with our companies that were still there to take their natural ressources xD

they are free not to deal with our companies if they figure out how to extract "their" natural resources from the ground on their own

black barbarism and failure didn't begin with colonialism. why do europeans get singled out for conquering and enslaving others when its what every race and nation has done for thousands of years?

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:09:54 AM

Nooooooooooooooo!
It's not their fault!

they are free not to deal with our companies if they figure out how to extract "their" natural resources from the ground on their own
Great! So you're ok with Venezuela stoping selling oil to USA in order to keep it for themselves?
black barbarism and failure didn't begin with colonialism.
I don't know what you're talking about here... Yes it did, before white invasion they had empires, civilizations, culture... I don't really know what you're talking about with your "black barbarism".
why do europeans get singled out for conquering and enslaving others when its what every race and nation has done for thousands of years?
Lol xD
"But mistress they did the same"
That's an incredible argument you got here! Others did the same so we can!
Well, just give me your adress I'll come to rape your wife and kill you so I can keep the house. After all it's what lots of people did before!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 11:27:11 AM

Lets take a moment and look at the actual cause of the problem. Social justice warriors are just a symptom. The source of the problem is Marxism. It has been infiltrating western values for at least 2 generations now, coming up on 3, and it finally has enough of a foothold to start spreading like cancer. Think about it for a moment. How many values of the SJW movement perfectly align with Marxism? Quite a few. McCarthy was right, he was just a little early. In the end Marxism is just a path towards Communism. Communism is meant to be the international level antithesis if Capitalism, like a global version of Republican vs Democrat, red vs blue, us vs them. It is all a setup, an illusion for the masses. Capitalism is designed to induce production of real assets and capital, while Communism is designed to strip that wealth and tear that society down so that it can be rebuilt again. A global level pump and dump. It is right in your faces. Just look at the Communist flag, it is composed of two ancient symbols, the hammer representing building up of society, and the sickle representing tearing it down. If we don't wake up to the game that is being perpetrated on us very soon, we are all going to be "harvested" in the frothing fervor of the Communist purge in the name of "social justice".
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:59:12 PM

Great! So you're ok with Venezuela stoping selling oil to USA in order to keep it for themselves?
stupid question. oil accounts for 99% of venezuela's exports and they use the money they get from it to import food and medicine and all the other essentials. its like asking if i think saudi arabia should stop selling oil. they have nothing else and would die.

I don't know what you're talking about here... Yes it did, before white invasion they had empires, civilizations, culture... I don't really know what you're talking about with your "black barbarism".
by blacks i mean niggers, not egyptians or carthage or whatever north african culture nigger afrocentrist weirdos have tried to appropriate for themselves

Well, just give me your adress I'll come to rape your wife and kill you so I can keep the house. After all it's what lots of people did before!
i didn't ask whether or not you thought it was a good thing, i asked why europeans are singled out for doing it.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:19:58 PM

stupid question. oil accounts for 99% of venezuela's exports and they use the money they get from it to import food and medicine and all the other essentials. its like asking if i think saudi arabia should stop selling oil. they have nothing else and would die.
But you agree on the fact that they have the right to chose what they want to do with it?
by blacks i mean niggers, not egyptians or carthage or whatever north african culture nigger afrocentrist weirdos have tried to appropriate for themselves
Well that's already a really small part of the world you're talking about here, but I suppose you want to forget the incredible Mali empire then?
They were exactly what you describe as "nigger". They had a constructed government, culture, art, developped social policies. They were so "barbaric" that they even had a female Emperor while we were still struggling deciding if women had the right to live without a man deciding everything for her, and finally decided that no they wouldn't have such right.
Here if you want to learn more:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
i didn't ask whether or not you thought it was a good thing, i asked why europeans are singled out for doing it.
Hmm... Maybe because they're the only one alive?
Who would you see who did the same things as Europeans and Americans? Nobody did the same thing.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:22:56 PM

Go play some Civilization dude.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:35:53 PM

But you agree on the fact that they have the right to chose what they want to do with it?
it is of no consequence to me

Well that's already a really small part of the world you're talking about here, but I suppose you want to forget the incredible Mali empire then?
arabs

Who would you see who did the same things as Europeans and Americans? Nobody did the same thing.
muslims killed 100 million people during their conquests and maintain slavery to this day

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:37:46 PM

it is of no consequence to me
Yeah sure xD
Then if you agree they should have independance you understand that the multiple implication of CIA in south America to maintain pro US dictatorships are the exact reason why those countries have trouble developping themselves?
arabs
No, Mali Empire was exactly in the center of Africa... They were not arabs... They were exactly what you call "niggers"...
Ignorance is really your motto isn't it?
muslims killed 100 million people during their conquests and maintain slavery to this day
Lol! And they're not blamed for this? xD
Are you even aware about the bombs we're currently dropping on them?

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:17:59 PM

Then if you agree they should have independance you understand that the multiple implication of CIA in south America to maintain pro US dictatorships are the exact reason why those countries have trouble developping themselves?
they have trouble developing because they are filled with low intelligence indigenous indians but these aren't quite as bad as the blacks and some countries do have a good % of whites

No, Mali Empire was exactly in the center of Africa... They were not arabs... They were exactly what you call "niggers"...
Ignorance is really your motto isn't it?
their rulers were arab bloodlines or heavily mixed in with those superior arab bloodlines, there has never been a negroid civilisation of any significance

Lol! And they're not blamed for this? xD
Are you even aware about the bombs we're currently dropping on them?
no they are not blamed, all i have ever seen you write about muslims/niggers/any inferior race is that they are victims of europeans and their failures are down to our mistreatment of them

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:24:20 PM

Sorry I take back everything I said, I forgot you actually believe that intelligence is linked to the "bloodlines" as you say.

With such hypothesis, you can't consider evidences like reality ^^

So if there are mixed bloodlines it's no longer a "negro civilizations"? So the Zulu weren't a developed population neither I guess.

Hey it's funny though! Could you give a "white civilization" then? Cheesy

And I never wrote such thing you interprete it. All I say is that the origin of those conflicts find their roots in our previous conflicts and colonization. Doesn't seem too hard to understand no?

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:18:57 AM

Sorry I take back everything I said, I forgot you actually believe that intelligence is linked to the "bloodlines" as you say.

With such hypothesis, you can't consider evidences like reality ^^

So if there are mixed bloodlines it's no longer a "negro civilizations"? So the Zulu weren't a developed population neither I guess.

Hey it's funny though! Could you give a "white civilization" then? Cheesy

And I never wrote such thing you interprete it. All I say is that the origin of those conflicts find their roots in our previous conflicts and colonization. Doesn't seem too hard to understand no?
the zulu most likely would have seemed developed to the even more primitive peoples they supplanted but they were nothing by western standards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: