Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is hopeless, sell your coins now  (Read 7561 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:27:19 AM

you have all been warned.  close this website and never return again

or you will get rich and get spoilt..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:07:59 PM

you have all been warned.  close this website and never return again

why you are still here then?, if this website is useless, why you have such activity

nice adv spam
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:56:46 PM

im curious dev , what made you give up hope on a technology you seem to have been intrested in for years?
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:58:10 PM

we've also been exposed to the best currency there is , the world NEEDS bitcoin.  the only thing that would make bitcoin fail would be people not realising how revelutionary bitcoin is .
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

im curious dev , what made you give up hope on a technology you seem to have been intrested in for years?

Because he isn't rich yet.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:28:55 PM

Well the good news is there's not that many exchanges left to be hacked.

This is more important than you realize.  With sound money, bear markets cleanse the system of greed, scams, ponzi schemes, incompetent exchange operators, ect... instead of bailing them out.  This allows for organic growth for the next cycle vs a cancerous vermin like we are seeing with the legacy financial system.  The next rally should be epic.
that is right. Very important conclusion, that may actually pointing to the sentiment change. If you look at the most recent news, e.g., BTER coins stolen it seems that negative news do not drag the price down that much as they could (and as they did last year).

To the OP, BTC is doing well, don't worry.

this space is intentionally left blank
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:38:43 PM

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:54:17 PM

Dear uki:

How are you?  Your use of BTC is a violation of Thailand’s common law trademark rights, common law service mark rights, and trade name rights, and a whole bunch of other shit.  This letter constitutes Thailand’s demand that you cease and desist any and all use of the baht (Thai: บาท, sign: BTC; code: THB), and to stop being a theiving fagit.  Try to be original for once, FFS.

You should immediately forward this letter to your attorney.

Do it.

calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:25:40 PM

Because he isn't rich yet.

He will probably be never rich with that attitude anyways
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:28:43 PM

Don't say I didn't warned you guys but i think that everytime the price of btc is going up, there's a bitcoin exchange that will close and declares that they were hacked so my advice for you guys is to sell your bitcoins now and withdraw them to your own pockets before its too late.

The warning has been given and yourfate is on your own

It's good that all these shit exchanges are closing. We couldn't have a sustained bull market with them in the picture. As Warren Buffet once said: When the tide is out, you see who's been swimming naked.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:08:13 AM

Don't say I didn't warned you guys but i think that everytime the price of btc is going up, there's a bitcoin exchange that will close and declares that they were hacked so my advice for you guys is to sell your bitcoins now and withdraw them to your own pockets before its too late.

It's good that all these shitbit exchanges are closingbeing hacked. We couldn't have a sustained bull marketpump and dump with them in the picture. As Warren Buffet once said: When the tide is out, you see who's been swimming naked. Potato.

ftfy my friend Tongue

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 12:10:26 AM

It's good that all these shit exchanges are closing. We couldn't have a sustained bull market with them in the picture. As Warren Buffet once said: When the tide is out, you see who's been swimming naked.

on a nudist beach
trackermut

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:50:43 AM

Burger me gently and i just got some more, if you had only posted yesterday, kids will have to back to the orphanage.
Really quality of trolling these days is shocking.
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:16:04 AM

why you are still here then?, if this website is useless, why you have such activity

nice adv spam

ohh no i like it.. i'm just giving advice for others to leave so i can have a bigger share.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:28:46 AM

Thanks for the insight and indepth analysis OP, guess i should go sell, what do you suggest we do with our cash?
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:16:48 AM

Dear uki:

How are you?  Your use of BTC is a violation of Thailand’s common law trademark rights, common law service mark rights, and trade name rights, and a whole bunch of other shit.  This letter constitutes Thailand’s demand that you cease and desist any and all use of the baht (Thai: บาท, sign: BTC; code: THB), and to stop being a theiving fagit.  Try to be original for once, FFS.

Do it.

I live in Thailand, and can assure you that the BTC symbol is not the same as the Thai Baht ฿.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:51:21 AM

Another little chicken running around preaching "the sky is falling, the sky is falling"!!!

Thank you for your concern little chicklet. Cheesy

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:03:32 AM

Yes I agree with the OP...

Sell your Bitcoins now to me. I got strong hands and can afford to HODL and be patient.

Haha.  I love threads that have no content or information to support their crazy idea.  You crazy bra.

tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:43:08 AM

why, maybe if all people hold they bitcoin. bitcoin price will be up

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

Dear uki:

Do it.

I live in Thailand, and can assure you that the BTC symbol is not the same as the Thai Baht ฿.

Derivative work is derivative.  Please delete your post.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: