Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated Collection of ALL Signature Campaigns [Feedback Needed]  (Read 2391 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:23:42 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 09:53:52 AM by marcotheminer

I might launch a collection of all signature campaigns on http://bitsig.website. It would have all signature campaigns with the necessary information (so would basically replace the confusion in the thread version).

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:25:45 AM

That would be an epic idea , yes .
Simply contact each signature compaign Admin and ask them if they want to join the website . and just like you did for Bit-x make a page for each signature compaign with all the needed informations .
Is an Open source , btw ? that would've be great too .

~ Madness

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:27:39 AM

Simply contact each signature compaign Admin and ask them if they want to join the website . and just like you did for Bit-x make a page for each signature compaign with all the needed informations .

~ Madness

It wouldn't have a collection of users (like http://bitsig.website/thebot/) unless the campaign admin asks for such a thing.

It would be a space with the campaign name and further details (payrates, dates, campaign details, etc) when clicked on.

It wouldn't be open source for the time being.
Madness

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:29:13 AM

~ Madness

It wouldn't have a collection of users (like http://bitsig.website/thebot/) unless the campaign admin asks for such a thing.

It would be a space with the campaign name and further details (payrates, dates, campaign details, etc) when clicked on.

Oh , I miss understood you then . Still that's a good idea I guess Grin
but you should always try to contact admins like I told you to make collection of users

~ Madness

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:31:30 AM

~ Madness

Oh , I miss understood you then . Still that's a good idea I guess Grin
but you should always try to contact admins like I told you to make collection of users

~ Madness

Yes of course, I would provide that collection if campaign managers ask for it.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:50:24 AM

If you are providing a collection of usernames, you will exclude some of the columns, right? Because posts excluding will be different for different campaigns.

-MZ

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:53:30 AM

If you are providing a collection of usernames, you will exclude some of the columns, right? Because posts excluding will be different for different campaigns.

-MZ

Of course, collection of usernames would be tailored to each campaign that is interested in having the collection.
Madness

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 10:54:43 AM

-MZ

I didn't look to the source code , but I would say they are using a Database , so it shouldn't be that hard to exclude anything , since all is done by some smart queries . each compaign should be in a different page/database and all should works
EDIT : just saw maroco's post .

~ Madness

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:55:14 AM

-MZ

I didn't look to the source code , but I would say they are using a Database , so it shouldn't be that hard to exclude anything , since all is done by some smart queries . each compaign should be in a different page/database and all should works
EDIT : just saw maroco's post .

~ Madness

Exactly as you said.
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:57:25 AM

Thinking about joining campain... it looks good Smiley
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:59:03 AM

Thinking about joining campain... it looks good Smiley

BIT-X? Yes, it is good Wink.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:40:28 PM

Anyone else have their thoughts?
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:58:21 AM

I may start to compile an easy to search/comprehend list of all signature campaigns soon!
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:14:10 AM

What do you think? It would be updated much more frequently than the current thread and be easier to sort through.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:38:41 AM

What do you think? It would be updated much more frequently than the current thread and be easier to sort through.

I think it will be good if we have 2-3 page with all the signature campaigns, maybe you can write and add a form when the 'maintainers' of the signature campaigns can request the addiction of their sig. campaigns (and you will review only the data and confirm).
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:11:59 AM

Why not, it s a great idea. Especially if it can make more people who start these campaigns to use this great bot.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:14:55 AM

(so would basically replace the confusion in the thread version).

Mitchells thread already has that so I don't think you need to do that hardwork! Btw, what do you mean by that(Quote)? Its very clear and not confusing at all!

Edit: And I didn't understand the bitsig.website/thebot thing! You want to run a bot for all campaigns just like Bit-x?

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:19:00 AM

Mitchells thread already has that so I don't think you need to do that hardwork! Btw, what do you mean by that(Quote)? Its very clear and not confusing at all!

Edit: And I didn't understand the bitsig.website/thebot thing! You want to run a bot for all campaigns just like Bit-x?

No, he wants:

I might launch a collection of all signature campaigns on http://bitsig.website. It would have all signature campaigns with the necessary information (so would basically replace the confusion in the thread version).

Thoughts?
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:26:50 AM

No, he wants:

Thoughts?

That wasn't the answer I was looking for! Why does he want to make it when we already have one which isn't even confusing and seems very good! Either You didn't answer OR I didn't get it Smiley

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:30:52 AM

No, he wants:

Thoughts?

That wasn't the answer I was looking for! Why does he want to make it when we already have one which isn't even confusing and seems very good! Either You didn't answer OR I didn't get it Smiley

He wants to create a page like the Mitch's thread ...not here in the forum but on http://bitsig.website. He does not want to 'run a bot for all the campaigns'. I think I have answered but you cannot understand (or most probable I can't explain better).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: