Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinshopping.center with listify theme  (Read 2393 times)
sobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:49:47 PM

Hey guys!

I took on a project with super big hopes, but have decided to cut it short a. kind of broke and need to focus on feeding myself not domain fees b. don't have the tech know how and couldnt locate a partner to help bring the site to its original plan.  Right now, the site is a directory hosted on the Listify theme, on Wordpress (with an awesome map integration, not being used), with a fully capable marketplace using WC Vendors on WooCommerce that is what I was planning for the core function.  Have set up Bitcoin payments and all that jazz, as well marketplace products can be featured and sold within each businesses directory listing, and in their own storefront, linked together for optimal sales. The theme includes reservation taking, hours of operation and a whole bunch of awesome goodies.  Anyone can apply to be a vendor and sell product lines through the site, it is really cool.  I was personally hoping to include an eWallet and a number of automated features that are way out of my league.

Located at http://bitcoinshopping.center

Description: The domain bitcoinshopping.center, all the content currently there, including resources, graphics, listings, styling, the Listify theme (cost me $63.00) and all the plugins and such that are setup for the Marketplace.
Starting bid: BTC0.20
Buy it now: BTC0.80
End date and time: 2/17/2015 At 11:59PM (utc -7)
Payment methods accepted: BTC of course
Additional information:  This is my first time transfering a domain, might need a bit of assistance with the transfer process

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:53:00 PM

3:00 PM Here, 6 Hour Auction.  If you have any questions let me know, you can also apply to be a vendor and see how the process works, just let me know and I will let you in!
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:54:07 PM

Woops  Cheesy

3:00 PM Here, 9 Hour Auction.
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:18:29 PM

Here is a few pictures of the current directory, marketplace, listings, front end uploader, dashboard and such.  If you are curious, check out the listify theme, it has way to many features to list here.

BitMarshall

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:54:49 AM

Man you're spamming. When you see nobody is interested, you just wait.
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:08:17 PM

Man you're spamming. When you see nobody is interested, you just wait.
Is that what I do?
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:47:47 PM

ofcourse.... you are trying to sell a shi* & bumping for longggggggg...

Angry
sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:05:38 PM

Angry

What is selling a shi*?  Are you referring to a website I have worked very hard on, and a 63.00 theme listed at starting rate of 40.00, thank you very much for your opinion of my work.  Really appreciated. 
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:55:33 AM

Angry

What is selling a shi*?  Are you referring to a website I have worked very hard on, and a 63.00 theme listed at starting rate of 40.00, thank you very much for your opinion of my work.  Really appreciated. 

You are noob...... you paid shi* theme for $63 & want to sell it $40 & took profit of $40 !?

sobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:41:37 PM

Angry

You are noob...... you paid shi* theme for $63 & want to sell it $40 & took profit of $40 !?

Hey there, I am very glad you are spamming each and every thread I have created thank you very much.  This was an auction for a domain, theme and content that has been a little work to upload.  It's a project that I just don't have time for unfortunately, however was hoping to locate someone with similar ideas who might!  Thank you for calling me a newb and referring to my project as shit. It's really great to hear feedback.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:29:17 PM

I'd like to bid .2BTC if you're still open for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: