Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2018, 10:03:06 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with Mbank  (Read 1136 times)
gilangajha

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:21:53 PM

hello guys, before i write more ,im sorry if my englsih is bad,   today im so sad, for a few day i work to get money , im using skrill and i withdraw my money to mbank, but when i go to ATM to payout the money, i have problem with it, atm reject the card, an i cannot use it, i have money about $717 and $165 on it way , so the total is about -+$875, what should i do with this MBANK card,  Sad , i was try to use it online (paypal, skrill) they reject, they told me if the bank has denied the payment,. Sad ,. $875 is worthy for me,

helpppp me guys, its ok if someone can help me, i can pay you , we can discussion about it,. the card is not registered using detail person, i deposit to active the card, help me someone, please Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 09:33:22 PM

hello guys, before i write more ,im sorry if my englsih is bad,   today im so sad, for a few day i work to get money , im using skrill and i withdraw my money to mbank, but when i go to ATM to payout the money, i have problem with it, atm reject the card, an i cannot use it, i have money about $717 and $165 on it way , so the total is about -+$875, what should i do with this MBANK card,  Sad , i was try to use it online (paypal, skrill) they reject, they told me if the bank has denied the payment,. Sad ,. $875 is worthy for me,

helpppp me guys, its ok if someone can help me, i can pay you , we can discussion about it,. the card is not registered using detail person, i deposit to active the card, help me someone, please Sad

I think you should look into this thread about Mbank's cards being blocked: ===>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746065.0
Next time, You could also use the forum search button (see above).  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.