Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bitcoin on Adam vs The Man!  (Read 1590 times)
Anonanon (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2011, 11:34:45 PM

Just go here, and on the right where topics are suggested, you'll notice Bitcoin is third on the list. Click the arrow and feed the dialog box a name and an email account, and you will increase the likelihood of Bitcoin getting brought up on Adam vs The Man. It's not a definate guarantee it'll be mentioned, but I guess the more people who register interest in a topic, the more chance Adam and his team will look into Bitcoin if they aren't already aware, and present it to their viewer-base. Now, I wouldn't ask you to do this and give them your real details, so I recommend firing up TOR and Guerilla Mail and going at it that way. Multiple votes from a single person in this way do seem to be taken into account as though otherwise valid.

Or don't. It's your choice.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2011, 05:46:35 AM

Just go here, and on the right where topics are suggested, you'll notice Bitcoin is third on the list. Click the arrow and feed the dialog box a name and an email account, and you will increase the likelihood of Bitcoin getting brought up on Adam vs The Man. It's not a definate guarantee it'll be mentioned, but I guess the more people who register interest in a topic, the more chance Adam and his team will look into Bitcoin if they aren't already aware, and present it to their viewer-base. Now, I wouldn't ask you to do this and give them your real details, so I recommend firing up TOR and Guerilla Mail and going at it that way. Multiple votes from a single person in this way do seem to be taken into account as though otherwise valid.

Or don't. It's your choice.

Stefan Molyneux still hasn't accepted our Bitcoin donation Sad

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 12:20:19 AM

That's a vote for Bitcoin, hell I even went and suggested Ron Paul as a guest too.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Anonanon (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 03:46:56 PM

They had Ron Paul on a few episodes ago.
Anonanon (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 05:27:56 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2011, 05:57:03 PM by Anonanon

Anybody with Tor and a few minutes spare can help get this mentioned on the show. Use Guerilla Mail to supply you with endless addresses and feed that information into the hungry dialog boxes. And if you don't have Tor, you should look into it.

EDIT;
Thank you to everyone that helped. Bitcoin is now the most suggested topic.
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 01:01:27 AM

They had Ron Paul on a few episodes ago.

Get him on again damnit! >Smiley

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Anonanon (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 02:48:22 PM

Given Adams open support for Ron Paul and his presidential campaign, and the fact Ron Paul is the highest suggested guest speaker again, I'd say it's very likely he'll be on the show again. It's probably only a matter of when the Senator can spare them the time.

I'm not so fussed with Ron Paul myself. Sure, it'd be a huge, redeeming step in the right direction for America if he wins and sticks to his principles, and if he doesn't then people will have to see this parasitic control entity cannot be trusted, no matter whose face is on the cover. That would also be good in the long-term, but will probably herald bad times in the short-term. If he doesn't win, well, America's going to have another 4 years of worse times.

Bitcoin's still the most suggested topic, waiting on that!
deadlizard

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 07:20:25 PM

Scenario:
Ron Paul wins and isn't a lying scumbag like most all politicians.
He gives 110% but just can't climb out of the massive hole he inherited
America defaults on all it's debts.
Future politicians point to Ron Paul's failure as a reason to impose more draconian legislation.

Don't vote for Ron Paul, in fact Don't vote for anyone.

btc address:1MEyKbVbmMVzVxLdLmt4Zf1SZHFgj56aqg
gpg fingerprint:DD1AB28F8043D0837C86A4CA7D6367953C6FE9DC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: