Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling fully working faucet  (Read 846 times)
MikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:02:21 AM

Selling my working faucet easy to use and edit.

Sites: http://bitcoinlake.net

Pm me or leave offer below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gjgjg

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:22:51 PM

Site not working  Angry

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 12:24:15 PM

Not sure why you make different websites to be honest .
Your website is down once again , you may wanna upgrade your membership on that hosting website . Btw if you website is getting some decent amount of traffic then you should consider selling it on Flippa.com .

~ Madness

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:29:42 PM

The website isn't working.
Can you share the stats of the website with us?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

The website isn't working.
Can you share the stats of the website with us?

thats what happens when you buy hosting from a cheap provider , pm me if you want free web hosting for 1st month to try , i assure you 100% up time

krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:06:39 PM

thats what happens when you buy hosting from a cheap provider , pm me if you want free web hosting for 1st month to try , i assure you 100% up time
It's not cheap its free. Anyway nice advert of yourself. Why do you think that anyone would buy it from you instead of some real quality hosting provider?

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:26:17 PM

It's not cheap its free. Anyway nice advert of yourself. Why do you think that anyone would buy it from you instead of some real quality hosting provider?

i dont own any hosting compnay but i work in one , and that is quality and 5 years old in business , and i am not selling here i am giving 1 month for free as a damo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: