Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoinTalk hidden pages - undocumented features  (Read 17994 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:41:35 AM

When I read hidden feature I though this should be in this thread.

Something like that will be in the new software.

There's a hidden feature in the current forum that allows you to filter "unread posts since last visit" by board:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unread;boards=6,37,4,1

added in OP!!!
thanks shorena!!!

you can also filter the "show unread replies to your posts" by replacing the "action=unread" with "action=unreadreplies".
like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unreadreplies;boards=6,37,4,1

didn't think of that until someone asked  Tongue
That's actually not a hidden page. Its just a way of filtering unread replies., and this is most probably very uneasy to use because you will have to remember the code of the boards you want to filter out. So it doesn't belong to this list.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:09:17 AM

That's actually not a hidden page. Its just a way of filtering unread replies., and this is most probably very uneasy to use because you will have to remember the code of the boards you want to filter out. So it doesn't belong to this list.

It is in a sense hidden "page". When you filter it, you will see a page which is hidden. I think features like this belongs here. However, if not, OP can add "hidden features" in subject.

If you forgot a board's ID, you can check it easily but most people will remember ID of boards they visit. In almost all browsers, you can type board's name, for example, Meta, it will show you the link and you can see the ID. This doesn't work if you clear browser history and if you browse this forum only through incognito/private window.

unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:26:12 AM

When I read hidden feature I though this should be in this thread.

Something like that will be in the new software.

There's a hidden feature in the current forum that allows you to filter "unread posts since last visit" by board:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unread;boards=6,37,4,1

added in OP!!!
thanks shorena!!!

you can also filter the "show unread replies to your posts" by replacing the "action=unread" with "action=unreadreplies".
like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unreadreplies;boards=6,37,4,1

didn't think of that until someone asked  Tongue

right.. i change subject...

here i want to collect all hidden pages / undocumented functionality

Wink Wink Wink Wink

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:27:22 AM

It is in a sense hidden "page". When you filter it, you will see a page which is hidden. I think features like this belongs here. However, if not, OP can add "hidden features" in subject.

If you forgot a board's ID, you can check it easily but most people will remember ID of boards they visit. In almost all browsers, you can type board's name, for example, Meta, it will show you the link and you can see the ID. This doesn't work if you clear browser history and if you browse this forum only through incognito/private window.

done!!!
thankyou all!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 01:59:45 AM

There's a "patrol" page, you can activate it on the profile settings,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=recent;patrol

it shows newbie posts for the mods I think.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:23:47 AM

It isn't a hidden page because you can enable/disable it in settings.

I enabled it sometime ago but I didn't understand what is patrol page? ATM I can see 85 posts in Patrol page only. Anybody?

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12873

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:00:32 AM

I enabled it sometime ago but I didn't understand what is patrol page? ATM I can see 85 posts in Patrol page only. Anybody?

It shows all recent posts by newbies. Posts new to the patrol page for you have a "new" icon. It's intended for patrolling for spam.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 09:43:38 AM

It shows all recent posts by newbies. Posts new to the patrol page for you have a "new" icon. It's intended for patrolling for spam.

Thank you. Is there any limit? How many posts does it show? Within how much time does the post should be to consider it as "recent" if that's the limit?

EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2067

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 11:14:52 AM

Thank you. Is there any limit? How many posts does it show? Within how much time does the post should be to consider it as "recent" if that's the limit?

There isn't a post limit to show. It shows newbie posts from last 2 hours.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:52:31 PM

thank you caki!!!

just tested...

really useful  to check newbie quality posts...

really a swiss knife for mods.

nice catch cakir!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
josef2000

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:22:31 PM

Not sure if someone else posted it:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats

You can see all the stats of the whole forum. Hope you like it:)

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:23:56 PM

I don't know if its really hidden but you can get the replies to your latest posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unreadreplies

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
josef2000

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 05:38:52 PM

I don't know if its really hidden but you can get the replies to your latest posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unreadreplies

You can sinply access that by clickinh on the link on the top bar of the forum.
"Show new replies to your posts."

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:13:20 PM

There isn't a post limit to show. It shows newbie posts from last 2 hours.

Thank you. Just what I wanted.

thank you caki!!!

just tested...

really useful  to check newbie quality posts...

really a swiss knife for mods.

nice catch cakir!

Honestly, this shouldn't be added. This isn't a hidden feature. This can be enabled by going to "Forum Profile Information".[1]

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=profile;sa=forumProfile.

bittyfree

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I like nuts

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:02:23 AM

Wow, like the page alot. The stats are just unbelieveable... Are so many members here?!

tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:15:14 PM

Wow, like the page alot. The stats are just unbelieveable... Are so many members here?!

From the current bickering about socks, alts and shills going on all over the place, sometimes I think there's just me, a few bots and a handful of very busy people actually on here irl.

Stats are interesting, look at Top Boards, massive Altcoin presence here.
Also bizarre stat in General Statistics: Online today 0.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:32:54 PM

I wouldn't say that the patrol is a hidden feature. It can be enabled or disabled in the settings under "Forum Profile Information".
Then click, show patrol link, it will then appear under your "Show replies to your posts". It's nothing new, I've had mine enabled for about a year and a half now.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
unsoindovo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:49:10 PM

not added...

the feature is not hidden.

everybody can find it in homepage, at the bottom left of the page...

thanks anyway

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 01:12:50 PM

not added...

thanks anyway

Hope you can remove patrol too. It isn't a hidden page.

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 01:31:34 PM

not added...

thanks anyway

Hope you can remove patrol too. It isn't a hidden page.
I hope you can remove those 3 links too:
Number of users disabled ad
   |   https://bitcointalk.org/adstats.php [thanks to Muhammed Zakir]   |HP

ad stats
   |    https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adstats [thanks to Muhammed Zakir]   |HP

current ad stats info
   |    https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adinfo [thanks to Muhammed Zakir]   |HP

They're documented on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104275.0

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#