Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Futures Trader, High Volume scriptable trading platform for OkCoin Futures  (Read 3906 times)
altcoingraphs (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:38:08 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 08:09:43 AM by altcoingraphs

Futures Trader - For OkCoin Futures

http://beta.altcoingraphs.com/static/images/futures_trader/full_display1_bct.png

From the creators of AltCoinGraphs.com comes Futures Trader, a Windows and OSX application built for high volume, scripted trading of the OkCoin Futures Platform! Fully functional and in late beta stages, we are working diligently to get this powerful and flexible trading software in the hands of traders and dev's at a reasonable and affordable price!

Features

Real-time data:
Data is pushed to the client directly from the source, giving you price, candle, orderbook and trade data as fast as OkCoin pushes it out.

Dynamic and customizable graphs:
All the graphing tools you need to monitor and analyze the OkCoin Futures markets. Data is graphed in real-time and a variety of useful indicators and drawing tools are available to customize your TA.

Audio Indicators and Price Alarms:
Visual is great, but sometimes you like to hear the markets! Price Tones can be enabled to give you a sonic view of the market, playing low freq. sounds for price drop's and high freq. fro price gains. Price alarms can easily be set with the click of the mouse to alert you when a price goes above or below the alarm and can even be scripted to perform actions when an alarm is triggered.

Monitor Your Interests:
Keep track of your open positions in real-time. Easy to read display shows you're current position's stats and unique graph indicators give you a clear view of your positions performance. View your total and current balance as well as the current cost of contracts based on your selected leverage. View a list of your open and past trades.

Secure:
Built to run as a native application, your API keys remain private and stored only on your local computer and only ever used to sign secure requests directly to the exchange!

Live Trading:
Open and Close positions and manage your open trades all in one place. Easy to use UI for opening and closing positions, giving you quick access to various prices. All forms are interactive and can be set by clicking a price in the order-book or recent trades. Optionally, open or close at market for the quickest results or set price conditions before your trade is executed.

Scripting Engine:
Deserving of it's own entire thread, the 100% pure JavaScript, powerful and extremely flexible scripting engine allows for unlimited trading bots, custom indicators, UI enhancements, even connecting and graphing of other exchanges. The limits of the scripting engine come down to the creativity and skills of the community.

Giving hooks into all the data and the graph itself, you have access to every trade, order-book change and price update as it happens. Detect and take action on any indicator crosses as they happen, compare values or compute your own calculations are just a few of the things possible.

Create, edit and tweak scripts with the built in code editor and import and export your script collection for backups and easy sharing!

There will be plenty of examples and useful scripts shipped with Futures Trader, including a fully featured Candle Patterns Detection add-on and much more. We plan on fully embracing the freedom of the scripting engine and will be offering a place to share and possibly purchase/sell scripts and add-ons in the future and will provide in depth examples and documentation, letting any one comfortable with JS to jump right in! Look for more info on the scripting engine soon!

Devs Wanted
With the power of the scripting engine comes infinite possibilities! If you're a dev with interesting add-on or bot ideas and are willing to help us create useful and reliable add-ons we can distribute with the release, send an email to kevin@altcoingraphs.com and we can work on getting you an advanced copy in return for your awesomeness!

Many more features, indicators, exchanges and add-ons are in the works!
Keep an eye on this post, we will be keeping it up to date with the latest info and have a video walk-through in the works! You can also follow us on twitter (@AltCoinGraphs) for the latest updates on both Futures Trader and ACG!

Pricing
Pricing information coming soon.

Release Date
TBD - Not far off, look for an official release date in the near future.

Donate
Donate to help speed along the development process, coins are great motivation!
1PEH3jhVuuLTWnAqy1k2eJ4RCzr43GE6Uf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:14:32 PM

Looks like OKCoin beat you to it - http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/2q6sm6/okcoin_futures_just_got_a_full_screen_mode/
GiftEncounter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

http://lisk.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 09:38:29 PM

OKCs new tool is nice but it doesn't have automation. ^^ i would buy this.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:18:45 PM

Okcoin is a full screen web interface. This is something different.
altcoingraphs (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:00:38 AM

OkCoin did a great job on their web interface! What we are offering is much more then just an interface. In addition to a visual overview of your trades and positions, the scripting engine allows for real-time trade bots, customized indicators and interfaces, you could even easily create scripts to trade based on the weather forecast if you really wanted to! OkCoin is only the first exchange. We plan on supporting a variety of exchanges in future versions and will have a modular structure for adding exchanges, so similar to how the scripting can extend the interface, exchanges could be easily added by any developer with the time and skills to format the data from any exchange API!
drwoo

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:25:16 AM

I am really excited about this. Pretty sure I know someone beta testing this. Patiently waiting......
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:31:01 PM

how can i get this?
altcoingraphs (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:04:10 PM

how can i get this?

We're still in beta and are working on setting a solid release date, but the goal is to get this out as soon as we feel it's ready!
drwoo

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:57:40 AM

how can i get this?

We're still in beta and are working on setting a solid release date, but the goal is to get this out as soon as we feel it's ready!

How can I beta test this? Smiley
benedictlol

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:52:25 PM

how can i get this?

How can I beta test this? Smiley

This! Smiley
Bonez0r

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:37:00 PM

For lack of a general okcoin topic (or is there one?) i'll ask my question here. When i go to lending on okcoin.cn, i get the following message in red.

Due to relevant laws and regulations, only users who have signed the written agreement are allowed to lend their assets

And no link to said agreement. I would like to lend some of my btc, where can i find the agreement?
drwoo

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:58:41 PM

There is an agreement for lending in the "account" section of OKcoin. Also Okcoin has excellent support and even a phone number you can call for help. I found an agreement for borrowing in the Margin section after I signed that I was poking around in the margin section and found the lending link and it took me to the agreement in the account section. Good luck hope that helps.
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 06:35:27 AM

To be honest I'm not a huge fan of OKCoin's full screen mode. 
drwoo

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:33:20 PM

*patiently waits for the next progress update*
altcoingraphs (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:39:59 PM

*patiently waits for the next progress update*

The last few weeks have been very much heads down development on multiple fronts! In addition to releasing a major milestone build out to beta testers, a complete re-factor needed to be done on the way we collect and cache data on the servers (mostly for ACG, but this significantly speeds up the loading of historical data for Futures Trader as well). We are also getting much closer to finalizing pricing and plans, but are not ready to release that information quite yet.

I've got my screen cap software ready and a mic set up this afternoon, so look for a walk-through video within the next 24 hours or so!
metagnosis

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:16:07 PM

OKcoin has been negligent in leveraging traders up without the proper tools for protection.  Even scam exchanges offer OSO's, yet for some unknown reason OK keeps releasing unnecessary updates while ignoring this important feature.  Their "full screen" interface in no way addresses OSO, just a little lipstick on a pig.  
The only thing one can conclude is that OK likes to have its clients vulnerable especially since they know btc attracts many inexperienced new traders that can easily be taken advantage of.  

it is shameful that we have to rely on outside developers to provide traders with a basic feature that should be mandatory in any market.  
if cryptsy, poloinex and bittrex can all have OSO's but OKcoin does not.  

i don't recommend anyone with less than 5 years of trading experience (in real global financial markets) trade at OK, coin as it is to difficult to manually manage your positions and there is a high likelihood that you will get as they say "rekt"

gj altcoingraphs.  looking forward to the release.  would love to help beta test.  
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:52:05 PM

You need to include take profit and stop loss fields on your order placement form. Just like in MT4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: