Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Under 570 $ we go down again  (Read 1095 times)
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:42:36 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 11:53:56 PM by ashkanb

-snip-
I am thinking it will reach above $600 by morning and surpass $650 once the weekend is over.
-snip-

it was around the $650 when all hell broke loose;
i do see it going past $600 (probably even ~$620-sh) (not sure how or why, there's yet to be any news post hack that would have a positive effect but it's happening because markets!)
but $650 range... it'd be too high; by all means i'll be glad to see it happen tho. Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:04:45 AM

Not anymore dude, the price is going back to $600 and I am very optimistic it will happen this month, the price fall back was done and the new day is for the investor to enjoy their profit from the amount of bitcoins they have bought when the price fall hard in the past days. I just really see those times as an opportunity to buy and I am thankful I was able to grab some.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:43:24 AM

In bitcoin, the market support is a constantly moving target, it never stays at one level, remember when they said there was a strong support at 600? What happened to it? It got eaten up and got mowed down. Everyone's telling me there's a strong support at 570, I say the he11 with it, I'm selling half of my coins now at 595, we will see if the current state of the market can support a slow rising or not. I don't think so, we will see 500 again, soon.

BiTiB.eu (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:59:26 AM

Look at the price:

1) 1° support is 570$
2) If 1° support is lost, probably goes arond 545-550 $ (2° support)
3) Under 540$  will go for test 500$
4) Bull signal only over 600$

www.bitib.eu
Forex & Portfolio Manager
is that just an advertisement for a website? i dont think that the price is going to stay so low, the only way right now is to go up in the future

No. No need to advertise here. I think that losing 600$ was not a good signal . Now everyone is free to decide what to do. I follow market  Smiley

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:02:22 AM

In bitcoin, the market support is a constantly moving target, it never stays at one level, remember when they said there was a strong support at 600? What happened to it? It got eaten up and got mowed down. Everyone's telling me there's a strong support at 570, I say the he11 with it, I'm selling half of my coins now at 595, we will see if the current state of the market can support a slow rising or not. I don't think so, we will see 500 again, soon.

Price may fall in coming days, but if you are a true believer of bitcoin then I think you need to hold it at least for next 1 year to earn good profits from it.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:05:35 AM

Price may fall in coming days, but if you are a true believer of bitcoin then I think you need to hold it at least for next 1 year to earn good profits from it.

Everyone just holding the money is a mistake. I am doing it, but I'm just trying to save as much as I can with the help of my signature campaign. We need transactions, we need to buy BTC. We don't need idling wallets.
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:06:10 PM

Everyone just holding the money is a mistake. I am doing it, but I'm just trying to save as much as I can with the help of my signature campaign. We need transactions, we need to buy BTC. We don't need idling wallets.

I hold most of my coins. I will spend some to buy goods or services. Then I will buy back bitcoin when price is low.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:39:56 PM

-snip-
I am thinking it will reach above $600 by morning and surpass $650 once the weekend is over.
-snip-

it was around the $650 when all hell broke loose;
i do see it going past $600 (probably even ~$620-sh) (not sure how or why, there's yet to be any news post hack that would have a positive effect but it's happening because markets!)
but $650 range... it'd be too high; by all means i'll be glad to see it happen tho. Roll Eyes
it wouldnt be to high, i think the price might hit 1000 dollars and it would still be not too high, the price should be growing now like crazy because of adoption

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print