Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payment system as a BIP  (Read 814 times)
Kimer (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:50:46 AM

Hi,
I have a question about BIP. The question is - is payment system, which I described below can be a BIP? Few words about idea.
Example:
Single
We've got customer and seller. Customer coming to shop, scan a single product with QR Code, which have special content in XML (e.g. names of exchange market, value in fiat money, bitcoin address of seller) and based on this informations, customer's application choose the best market for him and sends bitcoin to seller. That's a shortcut. We've got many improvements for this, which I can describe later. No fees for us in this point.

We've got to idea for mutlipayment. But I don't know whether it makes sense to describe it. Also no fees for us in this point.

We've got also idea for point of sales bitcoin. Customer with our app scan QR code on ATM, which have special content in XML too (e.g. names of exchange market or bitcoin rate). With our app (which will be open-sourced to make more applications with that payment system) it will be much easier to use ATMs. And only here we want get a little fees for using our system. Our app with payment system and ATM service will be open-sourced, so other developers will can do similar, but still with our fee.

If there is no chance to make it as a BIP, just say it. But if there is a chance - I can describe it our idea in details. It's very particular
system. We work on it for a long time. Think how big improvment it can be for developers, who can write apps in one consisent standard. Do you have any questions/ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:41:17 AM

the ATMs???
You mean BTCitcoin ATMs?
I have a question :
When will we be able to use the ATM?
and
In which countries that the ATM can be use?

faucet used to be profitable
fbueller

Activity: 412
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:57:54 PM

There is the payment protocol already: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0070.mediawiki

Bitwasp Developer.
godidi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:00:46 PM

Hi,
I have a question about BIP. The question is - is payment system, which I described below can be a BIP? Few words about idea.
Example:
Single
We've got customer and seller. Customer coming to shop, scan a single product with QR Code, which have special content in XML (e.g. names of exchange market, value in fiat money, bitcoin address of seller) and based on this informations, customer's application choose the best market for him and sends bitcoin to seller. That's a shortcut. We've got many improvements for this, which I can describe later. No fees for us in this point.

We've got to idea for mutlipayment. But I don't know whether it makes sense to describe it. Also no fees for us in this point.

We've got also idea for point of sales bitcoin. Customer with our app scan QR code on ATM, which have special content in XML too (e.g. names of exchange market or bitcoin rate). With our app (which will be open-sourced to make more applications with that payment system) it will be much easier to use ATMs. And only here we want get a little fees for using our system. Our app with payment system and ATM service will be open-sourced, so other developers will can do similar, but still with our fee.

If there is no chance to make it as a BIP, just say it. But if there is a chance - I can describe it our idea in details. It's very particular
system. We work on it for a long time. Think how big improvment it can be for developers, who can write apps in one consisent standard. Do you have any questions/ideas?

And i also have a question . What is called is "BIP" ? Please !
Jakesy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:30:42 PM

And i also have a question . What is called is "BIP" ? Please !

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Improvement_Proposal

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: