Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add them ?
That would be useful , yes - 28 (75.7%)
Not really - 9 (24.3%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming - Programming Sections  (Read 3629 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:55:01 PM

This would be pretty cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:57:55 PM

This would be pretty cool.

Thanks for your support mate , please vote on the poll if you didn't  Smiley

~ Madness

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

I would also like to see a general Programming section in this forum; I feel sad every time I see a programming thread relegated to the Off-Topic section. Tongue

Personally, I wouldn't be as interested in a Gaming section, but by no means would I be against it either; we could use it to organize "Bitcoin teams" in every major game out there, to help spread the word. Cheesy As an added benefit, if the section turns out to be popular by itself, it could help bring in more users directly to the forum.

Voted.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:51:35 AM

Off-topic forum will have lot of sub board pretty soon - if this suggestion were to be accepted. However, I agree.. we should have a programming section. Not every programmer is programming games.. so a Programming section would do. There's no need for 'Gaming and'.

Or maybe we could have a prefix for programing in the off-topic section? Will the new forums software support prefix?

think we should move this to services cuz this should be for offering programming services

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:52:46 AM

I just got another idea , Programming section (should include GFX (Photoshoping etc ...) )

~ Madness

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:42:30 AM

Off-topic forum will have lot of sub board pretty soon - if this suggestion were to be accepted. However, I agree.. we should have a programming section. Not every programmer is programming games.. so a Programming section would do. There's no need for 'Gaming and'.

Or maybe we could have a prefix for programing in the off-topic section? Will the new forums software support prefix?

think we should move this to services cuz this should be for offering programming services

I think those are two different things, and each should have its area in the forum; that is: one is a section for offering programming services, which falls under the Services section; and the other is a Programming section. In this section, people can discuss about anything related to programming, like: learning how to start with it; commenting on each others' code; asking for help solving problems and bugs; and maybe even organizing to accomplish some projects, not necessarily related to Bitcoin.
Ume

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:04:11 PM

I just got another idea , Programming section (should include GFX (Photoshoping etc ...) )

~ Madness

You getting too much ideas want to overload forum create new one dude
Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:06:02 PM

~ Madness

What you mean , I didn't get you due to my bad english I guess Shocked
Create new "one" , create what exactly ? I just want to help the forum to grow to be honest that's why I keep giving ideas here and on the new forum software section . All I care about is helping the community

~ Madness

Ume

Activity: 210

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:09:25 PM

~ Madness

Create new "one" , create what exactly ? I just want to help the forum to grow to be honest that's why I keep giving ideas here and on the new forum software section . All I care about is helping the community

~ Madness

Everyone wants to help forum . Help community . The idea of gaming sub forum was good but more and more like photoshopping getting spammy here because it is irrelevant to forum (bitcoin) still if the admin made gaming section there will be threads like show your gamings rigs etc etc . Which are totally useless .
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:27:09 AM

~ Madness

~ Madness

Everyone wants to help forum . Help community . The idea of gaming sub forum was good but more and more like photoshopping getting spammy here because it is irrelevant to forum (bitcoin) still if the admin made gaming section there will be threads like show your gamings rigs etc etc . Which are totally useless .
Not really, I would love to have a gaming section.
yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:48:09 AM

~ Madness

~ Madness

that will be a job for the moderators i guess.. but i want to see gaming section here Smiley

Banned**
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:00:30 PM

~ Madness

~ Madness

that will be a job for the moderators i guess.. but i want to see gaming section here Smiley

like you said its on mod to decide

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:41:40 PM

I'm in favor of new sections in general being tested out
Gaming and Programming seem like sections that could maintain their demand so voted yes
Also perhaps a sports section Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 07:09:01 PM

I'm in favor of new sections in general being tested out
Gaming and Programming seem like sections that could maintain their demand so voted yes
Also perhaps a sports section Smiley

Thanks for the support , and yeah why not . That could be very interessting as a section here .

~ Madness

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: