Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:15:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So so so so so close  (Read 2629 times)
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 04:56:34 AM

It happens, Gambling & Greed go hand in hand. If you had done what you initially did, which is withdrew when you were ahead, this wouldn't have happened. But what's done is done, let's not cry over spilled guineas.

PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:09:30 PM

Deposit that 0.15 right back and win back what you've lost

lol  Don't do this man.  You were on an epic roll.  You should have cashed out one play before unfortunately.  It's the nature of the beast.

birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:07:04 AM

omg that red streaks so insane..
i know you marco on PD..you need to change your seeds at leas before you continue your roll..

if i get 3 reds on 2x,,there maybe a change will got green when changing my seeds

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:17:34 AM

Atleast you were able to cashout the 0.15 BTC and marked as your profit. As they say easy come and easy go, just put that 0.7 btc that lost as a fair warning and for experience sake.
noma

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:21:42 AM

omg that red streaks so insane..
i know you marco on PD..you need to change your seeds at leas before you continue your roll..

if i get 3 reds on 2x,,there maybe a change will got green when changing my seeds

Well thats again just a fallacy, as the chance is still 50%. You could still have 10 more losses even on changing seed after every turn.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
PenguinFire

Activity: 154

That Darn Cat

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:29:57 AM

Do you guys have more luck with dice than blackjack?  I am the opposite.  Blackjack is the only game I ever win on.

yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:35:33 AM

Do you guys have more luck with dice than blackjack?  I am the opposite.  Blackjack is the only game I ever win on.

then you got some luck on you mate.. dice have lower HE than BJs Smiley

Banned**
Exmortem (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:21:14 AM

Ha Deposited 0.1 and lost it.

Then I deposted 0.01 and took it to 0.03 and withdrew it lmao
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:32:19 AM

well if you playing with ego sure you will playing until your balance gone even your saving..lol

just if today lose then there still tomorrow ..dont play it at all save some..

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Exmortem (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:37:28 AM

well if you playing with ego sure you will playing until your balance gone even your saving..lol

Well I'm just pissed at losing bitcoins, but I'm not actually gambling what I can not afford to lose. These Bitcoins are just used for gambling.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:49:34 AM

Well I'm just pissed at losing bitcoins, but I'm not actually gambling what I can not afford to lose. These Bitcoins are just used for gambling.
You actually didn't loose anything. You made profit! Just pure profit! You didn't even play from your money. And also, you won something! That brings you in profit so stop worrying kid.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:07:38 PM

I suggest you to stop for 1-2 days,  take a rest and think "about" your bitcoin maybe it is not better to gamble them. What do you think? At the end all you know it is only a question of luck.

Gambling is the only fun I have with bitcoins. If I only cashed out when I made a little profit. I'll listen to your advice to take 1-2 days and think about what I just did. I'll probably gamble at primedice again but never will I ever not withdraw when I make a profit.

Well done, it is better for you to stop a "couple of days". Think about your situation and after choose if you want gamble or not ( I suggest you : no).
It is very good and logical advice that he to take little rest and let the hard time and thoughts pass then to come back and try luck with fresh start. He can not stop gambling even almost no one can.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:36:04 PM

I suggest you to stop for 1-2 days,  take a rest and think "about" your bitcoin maybe it is not better to gamble them. What do you think? At the end all you know it is only a question of luck.

Gambling is the only fun I have with bitcoins. If I only cashed out when I made a little profit. I'll listen to your advice to take 1-2 days and think about what I just did. I'll probably gamble at primedice again but never will I ever not withdraw when I make a profit.

Well done, it is better for you to stop a "couple of days". Think about your situation and after choose if you want gamble or not ( I suggest you : no).
It is very good and logical advice that he to take little rest and let the hard time and thoughts pass then to come back and try luck with fresh start. He can not stop gambling even almost no one can.

taking a rest wont help you, it is not like you can change a badluck when you hit a red streak at PD, consider changing your seed and hope goodluck strike you  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:49:21 PM

Just 10 losses in a row? I had like 13 and seen people with 18... That's why I don't play dice Tongue

taking a rest wont help you, it is not like you can change a badluck when you hit a red streak at PD, consider changing your seed and hope goodluck strike you  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you have to relog, change seed or anything like that to start winning again it means the game is rigged.

Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:58:20 PM

If you have to relog, change seed or anything like that to start winning again it means the game is rigged.

True that these actions won't affect your luck at all, but if you feel better doing it, there is no harm with them as well. Smiley

JimClone

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:09:02 PM

Really amazing playing. Just have to wait until you get 25 reds in a row then you will think twice.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:24:04 PM

Just 10 losses in a row? I had like 13 and seen people with 18... That's why I don't play dice Tongue

taking a rest wont help you, it is not like you can change a badluck when you hit a red streak at PD, consider changing your seed and hope goodluck strike you  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are try talking about 18? I have seen 30 myself. I have also heard people having 40+ red streaks in a row.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:37:25 PM

You are try talking about 18? I have seen 30 myself. I have also heard people having 40+ red streaks in a row.

That's insane. If I had 40 loses in a 50% game I wouldn't be afraid to say I was cheated. Somebody should calculate the odds of getting the same result in a 1/2 game 40 times in a row. Even 20 sounds ridiculously high.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:16:31 PM

That's insane. If I had 40 loses in a 50% game I wouldn't be afraid to say I was cheated. Somebody should calculate the odds of getting the same result in a 1/2 game 40 times in a row. Even 20 sounds ridiculously high.

What people fail to see is that the odds are for that happening is of a single streak. If you make many bets, the odds of the streak happening are much higher.

When you make 100000 bets, the odds of say 0.01% will become 100000*0.01%=10% chance which is quite likely.
1gallon

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:22:39 PM

gambler's fallacy Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: