Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange  (Read 70939 times)
UXDrum

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:54:50 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 02:42:48 PM by UXDrum

Hallo Guys   Wink
the Bitcrystal coin is not dead. The Dev has no time for a statment because he work on a nice projekt for Crypto currencys. He work every free Minute for this Projekt.
So we work hard together and look good in the Future  Grin
Sry when the english rom he has failed. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:17:31 PM

Hallo Guys   Wink
the Bitcrystal coin is not dead. The Dev has no time for a statment because he work on a nice projekt for Crypto currencys. He work every free Minute for this Projekt.

So wait a sec, is the dev going to revive BitCrystal or he is so busy with other project that is unknow what will happen to this coin? I see it as a definitive declaration of death of the coin

UXDrum

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:38:55 PM

Hallo Guys   Wink

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151003/ubvxd5k8.png

So wait a sec, is the dev going to revive BitCrystal or he is so busy with other project that is unknow what will happen to this coin? I see it as a definitive declaration of death of the coin

The Dev work for the Bitcrystal Coin ^^ this coin go not dead.  Wink
The Problem that he have is the Time.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:47:02 PM

Hallo Guys   Wink

Sorry to say so, but for me this coin is dead, if you check my other message i didn't got an answer back and because of so i considered it dead. if you have some working nodes of this coin show them and i will change my opinion about this coin

UXDrum

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:38:01 AM

Hallo Guys   Wink

Sorry to say so, but for me this coin is dead, if you check my other message i didn't got an answer back and because of so i considered it dead. if you have some working nodes of this coin show them and i will change my opinion about this coin

I can understand you but the Dev give in the next days a statement what in the past happent is and what he have planed for this coin in the feature.

Best regards UXDrum  Grin Kiss
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:42:33 AM

Hallo Guys   Wink

I can understand you but the Dev give in the next days a statement what in the past happent is and what he have planed for this coin in the feature.

Ok if you say so i will temp move this coin from my dead list to my wait list (that is long months so i think is enough time to see if something will happen)

UXDrum

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:09:01 PM

Hallo Guys   Wink

Ok if you say so i will temp move this coin from my dead list to my wait list (that is long months so i think is enough time to see if something will happen)

Yes you can Take this coin from your dead List and Waiting of a Statement from the dev  Grin
bitcrystal (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:15:05 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 11:35:15 AM by bitcrystal

bitcrystal dead not dead.

is the dev hard working for no money and use his time to create a freedom project and make the exchange and coin better? yes

but i have in the last time for reasons created tools for stock market and forex trading to make money. Because iam a guy the tries to make a market with no costs yes no fees no scamming and so on? But why i do this? Guys i have a lot of experience of the banks and brokers and so on. and my answers is that much banks and brokers uses tricks to take your money and make profit of your costs. Right i talk of scamming.
Sorry for my bad english. But i have in the last time problems with a guy elaar . I have developed with UXDrumLP a minecraft project for him. I dont have get money for my work. My promise of him was that he make ads for my projects. But he lies me and my friend UXDrumLP and he has the fear that because i am a good developer that i takes his user for my projects and he loses all his devs. And then he says to me that hgo to the police and makes my projects down. Yes its true elaar.

Sorry iam works hard on this and i need your help a friend the believes on my projects has google adsense ads. When everybody want a free exchange than please i know sorry for the long waiting really i know that the trust on this world going down and i want to make a part of freedom in this world. Everybody the want helps my friend he gets soon a baby and this guy makes the bitcrystal.net for me clicks please on his adsense the link  what in the next time i post here...

dawn i have forgot that i deleted the messages. dawn but iam not lying.

this guy here makes the bitcrystal.net for me very thanks for that and this guy comes from polen and he has adsense ads. it was very greateful for me when anybody clicks on his link. Its my only condition. Sorry but to have more time i need money. and its true i have take lots of work for this so my next plan is.

Banks and brokers are scammer ? what can i do?

I extended my zelles exchange with a trade server .

I have found a fork of a metatrader server in github and my plan it is .to make a metatrader server the is only bases on coins right so you can trade between coins. The server works combined with my centralized exchange together.

But the main target is to make a better trade coin for my decentralized exchange. The problem on bitcoin is my exchange works fine and safe but bitcoin makes problems with the transfer. All my test coins works fine but bitcoin have the problem that he have a very slow protocol. And when everybody uses the dex exchange with bitcoin and bitcrystal . he is going in dangerous that he never gets a transaction confirmed because bitcoin is to slow. So my plan is to make a better coin for trade sha 256 pos burn faucet coin.

Yes my plan is not only duplicate a coin Thats very cheap . I want a decentralized coin that is better as bitcoin. And no i support the bitcrystal continue. I need only this coin to make my protocols and services safe. Also my plan is it to create a new mining algo a free mining that not need a pool (POS) not need a faucet(MY FAUCET ALGO) and that have the possible to make robin hood in reallife for example.

Bob have to much money and he wants spent something of his money.

He sends to her burn wallet 50 coins.

So either i make it possible that everybody get a higher reward of staking her coins(interest , zinsen) or i make its so that everybody have the possible that he can mine the block with 50 coins. but so that you can mine the advantage summary of all transactions. So if charlie bettie and anywhere burns total 300 coins. that you can mine 100 coins. and that the total of blocks determined of the guys that gives his coins free for everybody so a faucet is not needed. And combined with my exchange no bank is needed and if you need a one than make a own broker with my zelles exchange fork + broker software.

And i work on this. But i must rewrite the entire bitcoin protocol. Yes all rewriting . and i have more plans. Everybody knows of the problem that a site is down or?

I create my dns server in bitcrystal wallet. So thats possible that you make entrys for example klaus.myhomepage.net. and you can invent your own domain the not need to exist in real . Then over the wallet it is possible to can resolve the domain. so that  i make its possible that you for example see our facebook page over bitcrystal.facebook.com and every if the ip is changing you only need the new wallet and its done. So i make its possible that you instead uses of ips also you can use domain names. and yes you can assign your own domain with your own ip all its possible. and its not a dream i have risk my career for this projects. and yet i have a high risk of my studium for you guys. then this project and the freedom is my dream. And no i dont a member of anonymous . Iam a member of honesty and iam aware that without working guys it not gives a system but in this system gives not freedom the only target is in this world eat or be eaten.

Sorry for my bad english but my only wishes it . if anybody good speaks english and speak good german. he can please help me to make better english texts for this people. Sorry i give me much efforts of my texts but i can better speak and read english as write textes here.

and bitcrystal is not dead only is going temporary down why? bastard elaar and his threats for police and make betrayal of my projects. but he is lying but through this guy i must makes russian tunnel to my services and i must going to temporarily down thanks elaar that your minecraft projects you give up and you give your team up and then you threats me that i spamming you. i dont have is necessary that i spamming you why? i have not time for this. sorry that i writes this public  but through elaar i needed more money and lost more time thanks elaar. and i help this guy freely for his guildquest.de project . So guys sry for the long waiting but if anybody support me and i want really a free services but also i need money to can survive in this world. My only condition is clicks on kryptorynekPL adsense link not more , looks the ads 5 seconds on and thats done . and i dont force to click on this. and no its your free decision. only for this guy the follow the sentence of the karma you want get things than you must give thinks.

the next uploads is the metatrader server and make all my links online with the new dns service of my wallet. so i make its possible that you dont need me to use the blockexplorer and so on . right my plan is make all local for you so that the internet and me dont needed

and thanks for all the takes the time to read my bad english and sorry for my grammatik and choice of my words but i dont have a good teacher in my life. the teacher of my live was every only i.

He is the guy the supported and the get a baby thanks for all you are a good pole xD
 kryptorynekPL

and on kryporynekPL and on all guys the makes order on bittrex because the believes on bitcrystal thanks to you. When i have money i want it invested in bitcrystal but i dont have money. And yes i dont have make a order in bittrex or on yobit its true i dont have make a order that was all guys . i know nobody believes me but the trueness is that all guys the makes high order are guys the know the true worth of my coin. And if anybody want that iam faster than he should know that i need money so that i dont have realllife stress.

and takes more time for this here than sorry also i have a slave live Smiley

and the new logo i find we should it change for  kryptorynekPL. But i have the fear that if i change the old logo of the bitcrystal coin. That everybody want to kill me. What is better the logo of kryptorynekPL (bitcrystal.net) or the current logo?

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:17:17 AM

sorry guys but i need motivation to development that all is hard work please take the time and read this

I'm serious. No kidding and sorry for the double post but I would like to read the many. Sorry for my englisch but i dont have a good english teacher and if anybody can better write english textes to feel free and correct my sentences.

Sorry guys but its important for me and for you if you have a world without scammer !

hello guys, so a new statement of me. My decentralized exchange works but the problem is the bitcoin protocol. So i take efforts to can release in the next days a new coin for the exchange so you can transfer bitcrystal to bitcrystalsaphir and yes i will continue the exchange of bitcoin to bitcrystal but there the bitcoin protocol is very slow you have dangerous to lost money. So i know that my project has many down times sorry for that, but anybody the have read the previous statement know why. So the decentralized exchange works because you dont direct the money to the client . You , the client and the third (the decentralized exchange server) sign the transaction and check that all is okay and every side. so nobody can cheet the transaction because you have the option to can look with the txid that all is okay. And if anybody cheat the transaction is only send on the third user. For example every body the is a client is automatically a server. Peer to Peer. you need a third user to can transfer your coins. And you have the option to change the keys so that the client and your partner and the third client(transfer server) must have the same settings. To can transfer your money. The exchange works but the problem is i have much downtimes and i dont have money to pay all the server and so on. In order to solve my problems i have more options. I can build fees(very bad) , i can make backdoors to advertize google adsense for example or you share automatically a link on facebook for example so that my projects makes more money. (But that all is very bad) and many banks and exchanges(for example mt gox) use this to scam user. But my last option is to make a website where everybody that supports me clicks freely on the link  so that i can give my services free for you and so that i can make money and so i have more time for the3 project.

My friend the makes the bitcrystal.net page need also money. Also my option to can develop to end my things is that guys here supported me and lckicks the links for me. i know i hate advertise , i hate to click links all was good is must completely free. okay guys a question? The people need a decentralized market and trustment and a developer the makes this possible and the developer needs time and hard works for this?

Anybody have a idea to pay the costs all if the dev give all your services free. Also i want here take more time for my projects but the problem is every time and money. Also my question is ? Is the community ready to click on a link and supports the project for good results?

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:26:46 AM

Good to see you are working hard but when it comes to money its complicated. Why dont you approach your idea to someone in real who can fund your project and you get sufficient money to move forward with your development?
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

the problem is that every not is ready to pay for a good project. Can you that problem you downloads a software and you dont have the energy to make a donate or so on? My problem is i can make good results for this community i dont lie but i must make money to can survive. My idea is aa make a website with google adsense ads and every must only click this link and looks on the ads and so i make money. But my question is is the community ready for this?

Sorry i was really trulely to the community. So a secret for you.

21 Million bitcoins is not the maximal coins to can mined . It is the maximal amount of coins to can send via a transaction.

2. secret if you get bonuses on market maker broker and so on is only a trick so that you lost money.

3 . I have created a real decentralized exchange but the problem is all the good (really decentralized projects) makes not money.

Right i have the option to can make scamming(spoofing ip etc) or make fees commission. But the problem is everywhere

Truely guys makes not money else the community is ready to click links or support the projects. Sorry but my dream is to give a part of freedom back with my products. But in this hard world i need money to survive and i dont want take fees. Right my plan is it to give a free pool and so on. Therefore in my transfer coin i add a burn fee so that everybody the mines a block . Or in short term if a pool mines blicks . more blocks more destroyed burn coins(proof of burn but i take a burn fee so for example the reward is 50 coins but you mines 150 coins and automatically you burns 100 coins so that the fallowing condition is true so more work and time for mining you take so less time to need to make a reward. But the means only that many peoples must mine for a rpc port so that means that the problem that only asics wins is solved then every guy the takes more time to mine (even if he have not luck) the mining is easier and easier . the algo has the name Proof Of Gover . But if i take more time for this i need money or i can not continue the projects. i hope anybody understand the situation

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:10:40 PM

My experience in the industry says if you are a developer and can code then you can make money here in different ways.. Even you can write a centralized exchange code and sell to someone who are interested?  Smiley

Check PM, i ll send you pm about something  Wink
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:21:38 PM

ok i give in the next days results. so that my decentralized exchange + new coin is done. But you can only exchange between bitcrystal and bitcrystalsaphir full worked. Bitcoin is the problem the slow protocol... I do my best so that maybe i can release today a version. Okay i must make all links online but then it all done. thanks for your reply kcanup it helps to make continue my projects then my projects is good but if you have the fear you can not make money then you have a problem. yes the zelles exchange is my plan add a metetrader server to it. So that you can make orders with metatrader and see over the website the market depth.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:28:36 PM

ok i give in the next days results. so that my decentralized exchange + new coin is done. But you can only exchange between bitcrystal and bitcrystalsaphir full worked. Bitcoin is the problem the slow protocol... I do my best so that maybe i can release today a version. Okay i must make all links online but then it all done. thanks for your reply kcanup it helps to make continue my projects then my projects is good but if you have the fear you can not make money then you have a problem. yes the zelles exchange is my plan add a metetrader server to it. So that you can make orders with metatrader and see over the website the market depth.
Good luck. I ll be following your development  Wink
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:40:55 PM

@antonio and the rest
thanks yes i make my ads in the signature and yes i update the pics soon thanks for all

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
makjoyah

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:45:21 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 30th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:15:46 PM

the problem is at the momment i dont have time to make new releases . make the websites onlines . make better releases of my exchange. the problem is iam only a one dev. and i most develop for the stock market in order to make money. Then i can give my services decentralized exchange , centralized exchange for example frees to you. The problem is i must make money to can survive then i have enough time to make a super decentralized exchange and my super coin done. and its not a empty promise. But sorry for that when i makes enough money i come back.

sorry please wait i dont give up projects but in the reallife i need time for my career and i need money to can make a bitcrystal business.

Therefore please be patient. Anybody the want to help me can write me a message.

Best Regards

bitcrystal

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:24:08 PM

the problem is at the momment i dont have time to make new releases . make the websites onlines . make better releases of my exchange. the problem is iam only a one dev. and i most develop for the stock market in order to make money. Then i can give my services decentralized exchange , centralized exchange for example frees to you. The problem is i must make money to can survive then i have enough time to make a super decentralized exchange and my super coin done. and its not a empty promise. But sorry for that when i makes enough money i come back.

sorry please wait i dont give up projects but in the reallife i need time for my career and i need money to can make a bitcrystal business.

Therefore please be patient. Anybody the want to help me can write me a message.

Best Regards

bitcrystal

Sounds good. I think we all know what you mean about working to pay the bills.

Just post a few times a month that way everyone know you are still here. It will go a long way.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:50:56 PM

thanks at the momment i where i search options for my exchange . i have found scammers. offshorebankshop.com for example are scammers. and scamadvisors.com is not ever a good option to detect scammers. in the next time i want make a new thread for informations that i get if i found scammers. and at all please when anybody receive digital coins please used multisignature address . then anybody can get the private and public key only over bruteforce. here looks here www.offlinebitcoins.com . For example when you write as exponent 1 you get a private, public key and a address. the max exponent is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF . you only need the exponent and you have the private and public key. So if you used a multisignature address as sender. for example with my bitcoin decentralized wallet or my bitcrystal wallet you can create a multisig address with createandaddmultisigaddress addresses or pubkeys account . so if anybody send to a multisig address its very difficult to regenerate the address. Then even you used the same key pairs on different coins the multisigaddress is still not the same. This means addresses the begins with 1 are very unsafe. sorry for my bad english

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 07:20:55 PM

does anyone have any current nodes?

Thanks!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: