Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should this thread be sold to a trusted member or removed?
Sold - 14 (28%)
Removed - 21 (42%)
Do not do either - 15 (30%)
Total Voters: 50

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: read now!  (Read 44483 times)
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:51:51 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 03:20:25 PM by enhancedfuel

Hello, sir.
Why did you remove ore-mine.com from your list? It's good paying site

Again, removing this from list is ridiculous. It is probably more sturdy and safe than every site in the list.

Site Name: ORE-MINE
WEB URL: http://ore-mine.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
instantmulti

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:17:30 PM

Site Name: INSTANTMULTI
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1017344.0
Status: (Paying, Scam or Collapsed, you choose!): game starts in 24 hours
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:53:50 PM

There are no official discussions from admins from these sites started on BCT, therefor I won't be indexing them

Can you explain what an official discussion with admins about a site involves. Sounds dodgy and power structured.

This list is starting to sound very controlled. What admins? There are only 2 on this section. Do they control more behind the scenes than we thought? I thought you gave ratings to sites posted in this section.

Your paying list has not had hardly anything added in weeks. I'm thinking people have money to be made in those couple of sites that NEVER leave the top section while any other sites seems to be chucked down at the slightest sniff of a missed confirmation.

enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:55:23 PM

There are no official discussions from admins from these sites started on BCT, therefor I won't be indexing them

Can you explain what an official discussion with admins about a site involves. Sounds dodgy and power structured.

This list is starting to sound very controlled. What admins? There are only 2 on this section. Do they control more behind the scenes than we thought? I thought you gave ratings to sites posted in this section.

Your paying list has not had hardly anything added in weeks. I'm thinking people have money to be made in those couple of sites that NEVER leave the top section while any other sites seems to be chucked down at the slightest sniff of a missed confirmation.

No, I mean admins of the sites. Both sites, ore mine and earn tomorrow do not have threads made by their admins here on BCT.
You're mis understanding the purpose of this list... It is to keep bitcointalk safe from scams in the investor game board, not add paying sites that don't even situate here.
My paying list hasn't grown as no sites have lasted that long to get on the payout list in this section. Those legit sites haven't had an issue in their months online. Thats ninja9, crypto increase ect. They are sites that are in this board.
The sites you are promoting are not situated in this forum therefor I won't list them.

If you have a problem with my list don't read it. No site is just thrown at the bottom for no reason. You might think my reasoning is wrong but if you look at this whole thread I've predicted scams extremely accurately compared to if I didn't make this thread. E.g 120bitcoins, bigdoublecoin, bitget, the list goes on.

Ah I get you, misunderstanding. I thought you meant admin here Smiley I know the point of the list. I didn't get why you wouldn't add certain sites even if we say they are good. Now I know your rules. You used to review sites that people suggested so I thought you still did. I couldn't see why you wouldn't put them on but all makes sense now Smiley

I am actually in talking to the Earn Tomorrow bloke to come post here personally. He said he will when he has time.

And yes you have, it's just a shame because i feel sites like ore-mine are FAR SAFER to invest in than alot on your list. Just a little frustrating never having new paying sites on your list when I know they are out there.

Cheers. Tom
Rammus

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:13:28 PM

anyone know which ones worth it?
Renekton

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:36:15 PM

didnt cryptoincrease used to be like at 90%? lol.
CryptoPyramid

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:10:21 PM

Couple more scams added to the scam list. no new legit/watched sites atm

Does adding another altcoin to your website increase your rating or anything?  We are currently working adding Dogecoin at CryptoPyramid, and are hoping that it will increase traffic.

bd04

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:13:08 PM

Site Name: TittieCoinPonzi
Site Url: http://tittiecoinponzi.com/?r=xxDca7iku6jCcnEC
BitcoinTalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437695.msg10964957#msg10964957
Status: (Paying, Scam or Collapsed, you choose!): paying out since 21st March

Supported by the actual team the site won't go down and is funded by new investors coming in. Maximum of 50k in one deposit.

Can pick up your coins from https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ while waiting for cryptsy to update their wallet as the coins recently gone through a hard fork that reduced mining reward from 8008 per block to 138 per block so the coin has massive potential to grow

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
bd04

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:59:20 PM

no just Tittiecoin hence the TittiecoinPonzi name but its still paying all the same

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
Rengar

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:35:01 PM

why do i feel like the 85% ninja one looks like it can collpase lol. 1 btc deposits..
Rumble

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:43:23 PM

didnt cryptoincrease used to be like at 90%? lol.

the trust rating system has changed. Now bitcointalk thread discussion is a factor for trust rating and cryptoincrease has nothing on their thread.

wait so cryptoincrease is not worth it?
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:59:42 AM

I recommend anyone who wants immediate returns, head towards the ninja one, 100 hrs - 4 days. and grow your principal.
investspot

Activity: 182

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:18:18 AM

cryptosplit.com is down at the moment Sad
So far it's paying well:
http://www.investspot.biz/9622-cryptosplit.html
micromen

Activity: 668
Merit: 393

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:15:57 AM

Wow this list has helped me so much in the last month

Thanks for everything  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCHSTRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:16:03 PM

scam, scam, scam and scam everywhere, why no sites were really real  Cry Cry
if any, usually long for ROI  Sad Sad
anyone  suggest me? the really bussines sites?
CryptoPyramid

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 12:13:10 AM

CryptoPyramid has just added dogecoin!  Check it out at http://doge.cryptopyramid.com/?ref=2

If the OP could add Dogecoin to the list of supported altcoins, we'd appreciate it.  Hopefully we can increase our trustability rating with this and get people exciting about our Pyramid again!

Thanks,
The CryptoPyramid Team

bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:27:19 AM

man this post has saved me from so many sites, any idea when it will be updated again?
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112

I'm Just Try

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:36:22 AM

man this post has saved me from so many sites, any idea when it will be updated again?
his just man guys, his have a live in real activity..
it will updated when he online or have more time,,, i hope you can understand  Roll Eyes

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Jamielee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:40:00 PM

;)Would like to know if Earntomorrow.com have earn it's place somewhere in this post?

enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:47:12 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 02:15:36 PM by enhancedfuel

;)Would like to know if Earntomorrow.com have earn it's place somewhere in this post?

I think yes, OP thinks no. His reason is it could collapse at any time. Well I will be there when one of the sites in his trust list disappears. I think he even might think that it could be he has made such a stance against it he cant go back. He took off ore-mine too which is far more trust worthy than any of them.

When he started this was a good thread, but the same sites stay at the top. And then he changed the rating system. First it was if a site had good feedback and was paying. Now the thread here HAS to be active for it to be on his list. Like this forum is the B all and End all of ponzi sites. Earn tomorrow posted here just like all the other ponzi scams (yes they will all go at some point) and he was just plain rude to the guy for no reason.

But like he says, his thread, his list, he can do what he wants and I cant argue with that. Just a shame. Say something like nine ninja gives you 125%. That's a lot of hours for not much back but just my opinion. Not that I think they dont deserve a place but I cant see how he can be so angry at these other sites he picks and chooses to be 'safe' when every single one could go at any minute including Earn Tomorrow. I've made far more money off earn tomorrow than I have with any one his list. But again just my opinion and don't want it perceived as anything else. Check out all the earnings posted and TX's in the Earn Tomorrow thread. I have nothing to do with the site but funnily enough want to help advertise it as I have money in it, same as others do with theirs Smiley

The cynic in me would say CryptoSplit and Cryptopyramid are on the list because he has his ref links hidden in the click words Smiley and he would have to because if you have money in the Cryptopyramid, you have get refs to get any kind of money back or deposit insane amounts.

Tom

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: