Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should this thread be sold to a trusted member or removed?
Sold - 14 (28%)
Removed - 21 (42%)
Do not do either - 15 (30%)
Total Voters: 50

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: read now!  (Read 44487 times)
Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:35:16 PM

WARNING; http://nine9.ninja

How will you feel like if you are this guy ? 'll be very tired if you can calculate how many Bitcoin he has invested ? Here are just some of his investment. I'm really sorry for him
Remember that: Don't gamble more than you can afford to lose Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
temroa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:37:36 PM

i will got my payment from cryptoincrease so you can make their % higher

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:45:53 PM

I also would be a little alert as that why some get paid and others do not on a lot of these sites.Makes me think that the ones that get paid are accually the mod of the investment sites adding thier own funds and useing other investers to pay themselves could this be the reason?
CryptoPyramid

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:27:56 PM

I would just like to point out that CryptoPyramid accepts Dogecoin now, and it would be appreciated if you could add that to the list of supported altcoins in the OP.  Thanks!

We encourage people to come try it out at: http://doge.cryptopyramid.com

Mewtwo

Activity: 238

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:11:21 PM

I would just like to point out that CryptoPyramid accepts Dogecoin now, and it would be appreciated if you could add that to the list of supported altcoins in the OP.  Thanks!

I do not think that your site is not good , but I really do not encourage others to participate . Just a waste of money . I was involved in nearly a month , but did not withdraw a penny . What is the "random member" ? members are just fake for random

Jamielee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:51:51 PM

That means every project here are mostly scams, or your investment will go inactive or expire .....
Don't support these ponzi ... save up your bitcoins ....  Cry Cry
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:01:06 PM

I do not think that your site is not good , but I really do not encourage others to participate . Just a waste of money . I was involved in nearly a month , but did not withdraw a penny . What is the "random member" ? members are just fake for random

I wouldn't say that! He gets really angry if you say his pyramid is rubbish Cheesy
rasp

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:10:36 PM

I wouldn't say that! He gets really angry if you say his pyramid is rubbish Cheesy

Why is he some god all this stuff is shit even his whoever he is
enhancedfuel

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:26:55 PM

Hell no, every one knows dmugetsu is God in this thread Smiley
temroa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:26:13 PM

i will got my payment from cryptoincrease so you can make their % higher

I also would be a little alert as that why some get paid and others do not on a lot of these sites.Makes me think that the ones that get paid are accually the mod of the investment sites adding thier own funds and useing other investers to pay themselves could this be the reason?

Just because temroa got paid, doesn't mean i'm going to give cryptoincrease more trust points. It's not about if they are paying or not, it is about if they are trustworthy and reliable for the future ahead.

i have writed this because before i have writed some things about cryptoincrease and right after it the trustability is decrased so i writed again.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
rasp

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Hell no, every one knows dmugetsu is God in this thread Smiley
No I'm not God I'm just the owner of the thread.
If you want to call the shots, make your own thread and maintain it.
I was not directing my comment to the owner of this thread i was commenting on enhancefuel's pyrimid comment that the owner of the site would be angry for cryticizim that is why i ask if he was some god unless you own that pyramid
1Excalibur

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:07:13 AM

To all of you who question the Nine9ninja game the facts are clear. You all sound like sore losers to me. Reinvesting is the only way to profit with this game!

There are two ways to lose at this game:
1. You're unable to pay out your self.
2. The time runs out.

In both of these cases you'll need to start over as a new user
It's imperative to reinvest to pay your own self off. If you make a deposit to this game there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.  If you make a deposit to this game and that deposit causes another deposit to be paid out there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.
"However" it's wonderful if the deposit your deposit payees out goes to you or to someone who will reimburse you.  It's a no-brainier that making a deposit, if you are going to make a deposit, to pay your self is a good thing this is how this game will go and this is the path to victory.
It's a win win and this game is not cooling down, it's just starting to heat up.  I can't believe there are so many ppl who who do not understand this. Hard work and Guts!  That's all it takes for you to accumulate many deposits on the board.
Stop whining about losing and start playing, the sooner you do the better.
amoure20

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:53:45 AM

7streak.com is dead!
The website is no longer available
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:33:45 AM

To all of you who question the Nine9ninja game the facts are clear. You all sound like sore losers to me. Reinvesting is the only way to profit with this game!

2. The time runs out.

It's imperative to reinvest to pay your own self off. If you make a deposit to this game there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.  If you make a deposit to this game and that deposit causes another deposit to be paid out there is a chance you'll loose the entire deposit.
"However" it's wonderful if the deposit your deposit payees out goes to you or to someone who will reimburse you.  It's a no-brainier that making a deposit, if you are going to make a deposit, to pay your self is a good thing this is how this game will go and this is the path to victory.
It's a win win and this game is not cooling down, it's just starting to heat up.  I can't believe there are so many ppl who who do not understand this. Hard work and Guts!  That's all it takes for you to accumulate many deposits on the board.

If activity burns from your deposits, which it most likely will, then ninja will be considered collapsed.
nine is the best "ponzi game" ! It is 100 percent legit and paying.. anyone that says anything different is ignorant, and don't know what they are talking about. PERIOD!

Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:06:14 AM

2. The time runs out.

If activity burns from your deposits, which it most likely will, then ninja will be considered collapsed.

If you count Excalibur out of the deposit, nine ninja still game with most deposit.... what you are saying is that all other sites on list have collapsed.... most have 1-2 deposit a day.... nine ninja have always more even whens not including excalubur

If I wrong please tell and detail, thank ))

In Crypto We Trust
Bigbit420

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:37:52 PM

2. The time runs out.

If you count Excalibur out of the deposit, nine ninja still game with most deposit.... what you are saying is that all other sites on list have collapsed.... most have 1-2 deposit a day.... nine ninja have always more even whens not including excalubur

If I wrong please tell and detail, thank ))
As of the time of this msg nine ninja has a total of 152 investments and of that excal has 86 so only 70 other deposits but most of them are the same people over and over also so over a 100 hour span you got only a few people stop making it seem bigger than it is open your eyes and check the list there its a shell game same people reinvesting over and over again. If i was to put .5 into a real ponzi game after a 100h i would get 1bit out but not at nine9ninja they want you to pay your self off it is simple math man DAM!
Bigbit420

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:00:39 PM

2. The time runs out.

what the hell is this oh im sorry i went to say WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!! Hmmm ok i read it and read it again lots of ways to loose is all i get from it but this post does say it all if you all read this and think its good to pay your self off over and over again than go play the game if you like to loose. But let be clear they do pay out yes they do pay but only if you deposit new to cover your old one. Please people just try to do a bit of simple math here 
Bigbit420

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:18:06 PM

2. The time runs out.

nine is the best "ponzi game" ! It is 100 percent legit and paying.. anyone that says anything different is ignorant, and don't know what they are talking about. PERIOD!
Here we go again ok yes they do pay BUT YOU ARE PAYING YOUR SELF OFF excal said it in how the game works post right here and a true good paying ponzi game you would put in say .2 and at the end of the time YOU WOULD GET PAYED .4 from other investors new at the top no reinvesting to pay your self off. And yes try not to be ignorant try to apply simple math and you will be ok  Grin
Nasus

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:43:58 PM

so I take it dice ninja is not worth it.  Huh
anti-dot

Activity: 171

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:30:57 PM

Yes, I also want to ask - why you have no such a good sites in your list as x-value.org https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577679.new#new

It works during a long time (more than a year). Why there are some fresh ponzi in your list instead of x-value or something like ore-mine (I did not invest in ore-mine, but I know this is a good old site too). Is your thread a thread with a paid advertising?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: