Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81716 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:48:43 PM

Sad story, but sooner or later or games with registration and personal cabinet get that kind of problems with cheaters  Embarrassed

The cheaters in this case are the site owners by the looks of it, they are with holding 0.6+btc of someone's funds and accusing another of cheating and not actually proving it after 100% they have been online and had plenty of chance to do so. Writes a clear picture if you ask me..

Code:
1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR
this is my wallet 10-4-2015 ajareselde
IDVez3InmKtVf6i8G3S1BkHwfuVBEFaYNqY3z9b2oKcJOTK1ai4E1DK50O6EYJItU3FP5YvO24oVxST4j/cfllQ=
Is there any more proof you need to realize that i want to withdraw my money and the admin of the site isnt processing it ..

Hey ajareselde, have they sorted your problem or even replied to you yet because they have had a lot of time to do that and it does not look like they have unless it has been done in private?

hey m8, no , they have done nothing so far, its third day that they are holding my money, and not a word from them.
like i said, i will make a post if the situation is resolved, until then, just dont do bussiness with them for your own safety.
in the meantime, i lost a collateral on the loan because of this, which makes me even more in a loss..

cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:27:05 PM

I wouldn't deposit anything here, my deposit has been held hostage for about 4 days now.  Tongue
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:53:05 PM

Last Active:   April 10, 2015, 06:16:43 AM
I think the last promotion went bad, This is why stay away from sites that has a bad design.
zcxvbs

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:32:46 PM

Last Active:   April 10, 2015, 06:16:43 AM
I think the last promotion went bad, This is why stay away from sites that has a bad design.

The whole team lacks of experience and money, obviously they were cheated by some people and the money were cut off that's why they stopped paying people. They once putted money to forum advertising, as they said on Chinese section, the site is far from profitable, it seems that they never want to scam, but someone scammed them, they have no money to keep it running, and that's why what's we see now.

Just logged the site, someone are still playing that game.
edward1984

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 11:34:52 PM

Nice site! i like Grin
Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:41:33 AM

Nice site! i like Grin

I hope you are aware that the site is having problems with withdrawals and unresponsive admin, and you haven't deposited your bitcoin in it yet...

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:05:12 AM

SAM ALERT

admin is just scamer person if you lose from that giveaway than you are honest person,
if you won than you cheater, admin show the record of accounts created by me because i have only 1 account there and i won from betting in each round. you know that better i have only 1 account because you are tinasun and stealing money from new players.

Oh ! so you're the guy who caused all this . BTW am no cheater , my 0.5+ btc is just stuck there so it's better i play instead of whinning

1.you did NOT PM me, ure lying

2.i deposited my own money, and now that i want to withdraw it, you are the one making a problem, what i ask is simple:

make a withdraw of my god damn personal funds to my address which is 1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR.

until you do so, everything i said stands, and i will be here all the time warning others about you, until i get my bitcoins back.

thank you

3. making scam report today

cheers

http://postimg.org/image/tfha0jb6j/full/

I hope you haven't made any Scam reports yet , hope all goes well for you
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:20:19 AM

Let me clear some things for you,
First i don't know admin and i agree i caused some troubles to him as i used more than one account for this giveaway : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988264.0

So my btc was/is held and that's because what i did , i was mad at first but it just got my blood burning nothing else.
THe admin is just trying to earn some money like everyone else , i know he isn't good at english neither at keeping in communication which is the best thing to keep the site running . I ask all of you to please co-operate and to not make a scam report but rather bring good name for the site so more people come and play to have fun and the site can get back on though i do not recommend anyone to do any deposits unless we hear from admin , i hope he is ok.

Also those who are calling it scam , the admin first bid in Listings by Theymos for ad camp where he paid 2.75 btc ---- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=968397.msg10697181#msg10697181

And then he started 0.25 btc campaign where he paid around 2-3 btc i think and then 0.35 where no one qualified .
Than there was this huge promotional giveaway , looking at the status he have paid around 5 btc. So he gave like 10 btc as a round firgure .
Let's see the total revenue by fee made by site , it's around 1.5 btc of total fee , so he invested 8.5 btc total .
why would he scam people when he is losing 8.5 btc ? Don't you think he is genuine enough and he deserves a schance to make things right , let's not be assholes about it

About , tinasun , he is an old player and i see people saying it's admin , well i don't think so , he has been playing for so long and i have seen admin and him commenting and player along side so not possible .

@ME , am an old player , i love the site and the hard work admin puts in it ! am just a supporter and yeah before you get judgemental about me , let us see! i got 0.53+ btc held up for like 3 weeks in my account named Bitmars and i have 0.55 + 0.18 pending in my account . So my 1+ btc is held up but i trust the  admin and instead of whinning i prefer getting us back on tracks so i could enjoy the game .

Give admin an chance , he is not trying to scam but some cheaters(like me previously) have caused bad name and experience for others and i apologize on my end for trouble caused by me .

And yes, i do understand it is no means to keep the btc of other people hostage but HEY someone out there (amiraqot) scammed /cheated admin , so until things get solved , you/me/we go no choice , so in clear words Stop getting bad name and enjoy the game silently , the site has good potential to become better in future with help of everyone
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:33:11 AM

SAM ALERT

admin is just scamer person if you lose from that giveaway than you are honest person,
if you won than you cheater, admin show the record of accounts created by me because i have only 1 account there and i won from betting in each round. you know that better i have only 1 account because you are tinasun and stealing money from new players.

Oh ! so you're the guy who caused all this . BTW am no cheater , my 0.5+ btc is just stuck there so it's better i play instead of whinning

2.i deposited my own money, and now that i want to withdraw it, you are the one making a problem, what i ask is simple:

make a withdraw of my god damn personal funds to my address which is 1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR.

until you do so, everything i said stands, and i will be here all the time warning others about you, until i get my bitcoins back.

thank you

cheers

i am not calling you cheater and scamer if you are numan on girlbtc than you know i played there and wagered 1.06BTC and after this i made request of that amount which is still pending after week now, so no doubt admin is cheater and scamming other people with Tinasun account.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:06:27 AM

SAM ALERT

thank you

cheers

i am not calling you cheater and scamer if you are numan on girlbtc than you know i played there and wagered 1.06BTC and after this i made request of that amount which is still pending after week now, so no doubt admin is cheater and scamming other people with Tinasun account.

You have to provide a solid proof that tinasun is actually the admin, although I dont see tinasun active nowadays, only numan is still playing on the site, plus admin said that you are abusing the giveaway with multiple account, but he still doesnt provide the proof of it yet, so what am I actually seeing here is a baseless accusations, to proceed this, both party must provide a solid evidence to back up the claim

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:11:54 AM

SAM ALERT

thank you

cheers

You have to provide a solid proof that tinasun is actually the admin, although I dont see tinasun active nowadays, only numan is still playing on the site, plus admin said that you are abusing the giveaway with multiple account, but he still doesnt provide the proof of it yet, so what am I actually seeing here is a baseless accusations, to proceed this, both party must provide a solid evidence to back up the claim

the problem in only from admin he is not paying look above at post of ajareselde, that person deposited his money and still waiting to get paid than how can you expect admin will proceed my withdraw which i won from money of giveaway,
here is simple method for that admin if you lose than you are honest player and if you won a big amount than you are cheater.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:21:28 AM

Can someone explain un short that whether people are getting paid out or not?
Is the problem only occurring with the giveaways? Or noone is getting paid?
Just thought of going there after a long time.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:25:13 AM

I think its better to stay away from the site. The owner suddenly vanishes when the issues are arising
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:27:14 AM

I think its better to stay away from the site. The owner suddenly vanishes when the issues are arising
Thanks for that. Though it looked like the owner did have some funds and wasn't broke when he started this site, he even advertised on Bitcointalk, I don't know if he has made enough to cover his advertisement costs(so that he could run away).

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:38:11 AM

SAM ALERT

thank you

cheers

the problem in only from admin he is not paying look above at post of ajareselde, that person deposited his money and still waiting to get paid than how can you expect admin will proceed my withdraw which i won from money of giveaway,
here is simple method for that admin if you lose than you are honest player and if you won a big amount than you are cheater.

No, what Im actually saying is your claim about admin being tinasun , you should provide a proof regarding that rather than just a baseless accusation

The fact that OP hasnt pay out you and ajareselde is actually could be due that the manual withdrawal is taking much longer time than expected or that OP hasnt got the funds to pay out out, since alot of people is playing with the giveaway bonus funds, in short , if someone wins, OP is paying it directly from his own pocket

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:45:05 AM

A week ago, I said this game is not fair, now I can see my judgement is totally correct, now you can see this site may be running away with customers' funds.  Shocked

Btw, don't waste time on games about girls, sex, they are all baits, site owners just wanna your money in your pocket. Luckily I didn't deposit a penny, just played with giveaway.
umairsaleem

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:20:41 AM

A week ago, I said this game is not fair, now I can see my judgement is totally correct, now you can see this site may be running away with customers' funds.  Shocked

The game is fair, they're not running away with people money, not yet at least, don't jump to conclusions please.

They advertisted their site on forum, I saw their banner before, they must really want to keep up this stuff. It seems that they were cheated on their promotion, and finally ran out of money.

Btw, don't waste time on games about girls, sex, they are all baits, site owners just wanna your money in your pocket. Luckily I didn't deposit a penny, just played with giveaway.

This is nothing about the sex. Yes, probably you could give some back to community next time. Cheesy
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:36:51 AM

A week ago, I said this game is not fair, now I can see my judgement is totally correct, now you can see this site may be running away with customers' funds.  Shocked

The game is fair, they're not running away with people money, not yet at least, don't jump to conclusions please.

They advertisted their site on forum, I saw their banner before, they must really want to keep up this stuff. It seems that they were cheated on their promotion, and finally ran out of money.

This is nothing about the sex. Yes, probably you could give some back to community next time. Cheesy

1. This kind of game is not fair, bigger bankroll players can always win small bankroll players.

2. I said: about girls sex, they are all baits

So you are sensitive about sex? But didn't see I wrote girl?  And use girl picture to lure players isn't about sex?

3. And this guy's withdraw is still pending for at least 3 days.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967263.msg11041988#msg11041988

4. OP last online time was 10th of April, why he is not here any more?
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 09:52:19 AM

1. This kind of game is not fair, bigger bankroll players can always win small bankroll players.

So you are sensitive about sex? But didn't see I wrote girl?  And use girl picture to lure players isn't about sex?

3. And this guy's withdraw is still pending for at least 3 days.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967263.msg11041988#msg11041988

well in term of fair, I guess almost all peer2peer games those with bigger bankroll always will have more advantages, so it is pretty common, as for now there will be only two pending withdrawals and OP isnt active for 2 days, since this is 12 April.

OP once post that he will resolve ajareselde withdrawal soon, since he posted a wrong address and which is not, so lets see how this goes tomorrow, since this is Sunday

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:01:05 AM

well in term of fair, I guess almost all peer2peer games those with bigger bankroll always will have more advantages, so it is pretty common, as for now there will be only two pending withdrawals and OP isnt active for 2 days, since this is 12 April.

OP once post that he will resolve ajareselde withdrawal soon, since he posted a wrong address and which is not, so lets see how this goes tomorrow, since this is Sunday

i think you are here only for post count and have no knoweldge about  that game, you are only here to make more posts to take benefits from your campaign, that game is not fair only a big whale can beat the whole round, that kind of idea is just scammy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: