Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck  (Read 81722 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:54:13 AM

It is nice to see admin working so hard , i really like the new design but as you said , the cartoon look can be improved to either well animated or Real life girls/ladies.
For those who find OnevsOne games opened by admin to be big , i have opened some 0.001 btc games and if they finish , just leave a comment on Comment board of site and i will open more.
Keep playing Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 07:53:26 AM

sorry im not so active in this thread everyday everyone but as i read through the last few pages there werent even any questions to be answered really. most of the posts were about the new design. just saying dont call me out in this thread as not very active english staff when i have other things going on also.

everyone knows or will know now that im staff for girlbtc and if there was a really serious question im just a pm away. normally concentrating on the sig campaign thread or dealing with real life issues but you guys can all see im online most of the day.

with all that said if anyone has a question ill be glad to help you out. post it here or pm me. im usually able to respond pretty fast to pms
BTCInnova

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:06:10 AM

sorry im not so active in this thread everyday everyone but as i read through the last few pages there werent even any questions to be answered really. most of the posts were about the new design. just saying dont call me out in this thread as not very active english staff when i have other things going on also.

everyone knows or will know now that im staff for girlbtc and if there was a really serious question im just a pm away. normally concentrating on the sig campaign thread or dealing with real life issues but you guys can all see im online most of the day.

with all that said if anyone has a question ill be glad to help you out. post it here or pm me. im usually able to respond pretty fast to pms

Maybe ask admin if he can look for 1 more staff as substitute for you if you are away or busy. it can minimize your work and gives you more time for your real life
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:29:38 AM

Maybe ask admin if he can look for 1 more staff as substitute for you if you are away or busy. it can minimize your work and gives you more time for your real life
I think the admin don't want to hire more people work for him, normally, such job, one person is enough.
xKomatsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:47:16 AM

I think the admin don't want to hire more people work for him, normally, such job, one person is enough.

it is enough if he dont mind the real life issues of his staff.
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:55:36 AM

I can if you want Smiley

you are too young on this forum ,my friend.

I guess account age doesnt matter as long as he can really help you and your site
well i guess they meant that he most probably cant deal with money if hes really young though i dont know his age

BTCInnova

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:03:12 AM

I can if you want Smiley

I guess account age doesnt matter as long as he can really help you and your site
well i guess they meant that he most probably cant deal with money if hes really young though i dont know his age

We are talking on account age not his age :p
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:15:07 AM

I can if you want Smiley

they meant that he probably does not know about bitcoin too much
BTCInnova

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:18:40 AM

I can if you want Smiley

they meant that he probably does not know about bitcoin too much

The account is new but i guess the owner is not. He would offer himself he is new to bitcoin and this forum Smiley
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:04:48 PM

Vod finally here and OP get red again, sad.
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:09:56 PM

From what I have read the only thing that was said is the OP holding someones fund for a week and the trying to blackmail that person into bringing customers to their site before they pay up. (That is said friend) Vod is doing a good job as far as I am concerned but haters are going to hate when they have little else to do.
scat

Activity: 350

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:33:35 PM

From what I have read the only thing that was said is the OP holding someones fund for a week and the trying to blackmail that person into bringing customers to their site before they pay up. (That is said friend) Vod is doing a good job as far as I am concerned but haters are going to hate when they have little else to do.

yea i heard too that op hold ajareselde's money , you can find it on op's Trust summary reference .
the problem is not yet solved and i think its damaging grilbtc.com image.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:57:46 PM

yea i heard too that op hold ajareselde's money , you can find it on op's Trust summary reference .

the problem has already been solved. i think you need to read through the whole thread rather than throwing in your bad post that is inaccurate.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:13:51 PM

that problem has been resolved long time ago, so read care fully before make any misleading post.

of course ,

https://blockchain.info/tx/3a5e724cf359401728fd8ecbef01c03570cc2d5b09374af1ca06f0c99dcb732e

and you can ask the old big user like ndnhc, CapitalGain ,tinasun, numan ,name  ,lisle  the transaction is usually auto and immediately ,wish you enjoy the game.
scat

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:44:33 PM

the problem has already been solved. i think you need to read through the whole thread rather than throwing in your bad post that is inaccurate.

ouchh sorry its my wrong didnt read carefully , but why vod still place his neg trust on girlbtc?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:49:11 PM

ouchh sorry its my wrong didnt read carefully , but why vod still place his neg trust on girlbtc?

Because he has every right to leave that trust whatever this hairball has to say is irreverent, THE ADMIN HELD FUNDS BACK FROM SOMEONE PLAYING ON THE SITE, THEN TRIED TO BLACKMAIL THAT PERSON BEFORE HE PAID THE FUNDS. If I was Vod that negative would never be removed regardless whether the funds was payed a week later or not. People need to be warned and admin needs to learn. So tell me what is inaccurate exactly?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:58:22 PM

Because he has every right to leave that trust

True , as long as the trust is correct then feel free to leave negative trust

THE ADMIN HELD FUNDS BACK FROM SOMEONE PLAYING ON THE SITE

This is also true, the admin held ajaraselde's fund before

THEN TRIED TO BLACKMAIL THAT PERSON BEFORE HE PAID THE FUNDS.

Not true, admin never tried to blackmail but instead he asked ajaraselde to remove the trust. It might seem like blackmailing but I think it is not and also the admin has a very poor english and the words used may seemed to be a blackmail instead of asking

If I was Vod that negative would never be removed regardless whether the funds was payed a week later or not. People need to be warned and admin needs to learn.

If you use this logic and never remove the negative trust it means that you are treating everyone as a scammer. Scammer is a person that stole your money ( in general ) which in this case, Steal means take your money and never give it back

Admin gave the funds back to ajaraselde and it is resolved, I dont think the negative trust is appropriate. Nevertheless, vod's trust will be remove in a month if admin never conduct any scammy behaviour

So tell me what is inaccurate exactly?

Have told you, read above

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
scat

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:59:33 PM

Because he has every right to leave that trust whatever this hairball has to say is irreverent, THE ADMIN HELD FUNDS BACK FROM SOMEONE PLAYING ON THE SITE, THEN TRIED TO BLACKMAIL THAT PERSON BEFORE HE PAID THE FUNDS. If I was Vod that negative would never be removed regardless whether the funds was payed a week later or not. People need to be warned and admin needs to learn. So tell me what is inaccurate exactly?

i got it , op ask ajareselde before payment to referring customers and vod assume it as blackmail?  Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:03:59 PM

i got it , op ask ajareselde before payment to referring customers and vod assume it as blackmail?  Huh

Every information regarding that case is publicly open on forum, and it surprises me that a bunch of you would rather guess 10 times instead of doing some research.
What happened is a part of the past, issue is resolved, and i was paid. Vod decided to leave his comment because it happened in the first place, and thats all there is to it.
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:09:40 PM

Every information regarding that case is publicly open on forum, and it surprises me that a bunch of you would rather guess 10 times instead of doing some research.
What happened is a part of the past, issue is resolved, and i was paid. Vod decided to leave his comment because it happened in the first place, and thats all there is to it.

thank you for posting this. and all of what you said is fact. if people would do research theyd know but we got some lazy folks here just trying to bump post count for campaigns
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: