Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 07:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Blackjack at BitcoinBJ.net - Who doesn't love a little bj?  (Read 5757 times)
BitcoinBJ (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:14:55 AM

Yeah I went to check this site out and was going to make a small deposit but I saw 6:5 blackjack and said F that place. I'll go play on a site that pays blackjack at 3:2

And you made an account just to troll this post or what?
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:13:02 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 04:35:55 PM by elm

Yeah I went to check this site out and was going to make a small deposit but I saw 6:5 blackjack and said F that place. I'll go play on a site that pays blackjack at 3:2

I have no new account and can tell you that a player wants to see 3:2 and not 6:5. but you as OP has to decide
what rules you will offer.
BitcoinBJ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:16:15 PM

I ave no new account and can tell you that a player wants to see 3:2 and not 6:5. but you as OP has to decide

Yes, but it can be done in a respectful way as you have done.   The other person who made a comment what disrespectful for absolutely no reason.
klove

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:25:39 PM

I ave no new account and can tell you that a player wants to see 3:2 and not 6:5. but you as OP has to decide

Yes, but it can be done in a respectful way as you have done.   The other person who made a comment what disrespectful for absolutely no reason.

Do you really feel like you should be respected offering the worst odds blackjack game on the planet? LOL.

Your game has over a 2% house edge when the norm is way under 1%.

Let's review:

6:5 blackjack - advantage to the house - adds 1.4% to house edge over standard 3:2 blackjack

No double after split - yet another house advantage which decreases player odds

Dealer hits soft 17 - again adds more house edge

No resplits

I could go on but every single rule you have favors the house, not one player friendly rule in your game.

I've never seen a blackjack game this bad.

Sevenout

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:40:18 PM

It's a nice site. But to be honest I have never been on a site where the dealer hit black jack so many times.
 And I play black jack live and online at Bovada and never have I seen anything like this. Also when you press the hit button it double hits on occasion.  Deff not real Black Jack odds
 Just my 2 cents. 
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:50:28 PM

Do you really feel like you should be respected offering the worst odds blackjack game on the planet? LOL.

Let's review:

6:5 blackjack - advantage to the house - adds 1.4% to house edge over standard 3:2 blackjack

No resplits

I could go on but every single rule you have favors the house, not one player friendly rule in your game.

FYI: You can double after more than two cards, also hit after splitting aces, both favoring the player.
Simply changing the 6/5 BJ would make a huge difference.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:56:17 PM

Let's review:

No resplits

FYI: You can double after more than two cards, also hit after splitting aces, both favoring the player.

where can we read about the rules of this site?
klove

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:01:34 PM

Let's review:

No resplits

Yah maybe youre right I didn't get that far in testing it, it would be nice if there was a blackjack house rules page on the website. Either way those rule variations you mentioned above dont take much off the 2% I calculated it at so maybe its 1.7% , like you said get rid of the 6:5 and its a decent game then. Players shouldnt settle for 6:5 blackjack just because you can double after 3 cards or hit split aces.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:02:23 PM

Let's review:

No resplits

where can we read about the rules of this site?

I don't think he has them posted yet. I learned by playing for a while.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:04:36 PM

Let's review:

No resplits

Yah maybe youre right I didn't get that far in testing it, it would be nice if there was a blackjack house rules page on the website. Either way those rule variations you mentioned above dont take much off the 2% I calculated it at so maybe its 1.7% , like you said get rid of the 6:5 and its a decent game then. Players shouldnt settle for 6:5 blackjack just because you can double after 3 cards or hit split aces.

I agree.
Also, it's a fast game and the server uptime seems fine, so better rules would be great.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:28:06 PM

Will try it out but BJ pays 6/5 not 3/2?
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:30:20 PM

It looks like they changed it to 3:2. 

elm
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:32:28 PM

It looks like they changed it to 3:2. 

yes a good move IMO
BitcoinBJ (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:33:00 PM

I agree.
Also, it's a fast game and the server uptime seems fine, so better rules would be great.

Thanks guys. In an effort to be fully transparent and until a rules page has been implemented I will break it down here for you.

• BlackJack Pays - 3:2 (lowest house edge)
  • Dealer hits on soft 17 (higher house edge)
  • Number of Decks - 6 (not highest house edge)
  • On Tie - Bet is returned to player (lowest house edge)
  • Insurance - enabled (lowest house edge)
  • Faucet - 600 Satoshi for free
  • Min. Deposit and Withdrawal - .001 BTC
  • Withdrawal Fee - .0001 BTC

As you can see we are very willing to listen to your suggestions.  We want to make this a very enjoyable, fast, reliable and competitive game for you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or would like something added in the list for more transparency.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:39:05 PM

I agree.

Thanks guys. In an effort to be fully transparent and until a rules page has been implemented I will break it down here for you.

• BlackJack Pays - 3:2 (lowest house edge)
  • Dealer hits on soft 17 (higher house edge)
  • Number of Decks - 6 (not highest house edge)
  • On Tie - Bet is returned to player (lowest house edge)
  • Insurance - enabled (lowest house edge)
  • Faucet - 600 Satoshi for free
  • Min. Deposit and Withdrawal - .001 BTC
  • Withdrawal Fee - .0001 BTC

As you can see we are very willing to listen to your suggestions.  We want to make this a very enjoyable, fast, reliable and competitive game for you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or would like something added in the list for more transparency.

i am enjoying your site, especially after you make the changes, goodluck with it, you could perhaps start a promotion to gather more players to your site
BitcoinBJ (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:32:00 AM

i am enjoying your site, especially after you make the changes, goodluck with it, you could perhaps start a promotion to gather more players to your site

I am glad you are enjoying the site and the new changes we have made.

We should have a new promotion this week : )
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:13:39 PM

Do you have any promotions going on currently?  I am trying to decide where I want to deposit some funds.

BitcoinBJ (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:48:43 PM

Do you have any promotions going on currently?  I am trying to decide where I want to deposit some funds.

Hi, we can honor our 5% bonus promotion for deposits above .05.

Just PM me your user ID if you decide to deposit.

Thanks!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:53:49 PM

I sent you a PM looking for customer support, thanks.

BitcoinBJ (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:09:25 AM

I sent you a PM looking for customer support, thanks.

Hi BitHappy, responded.  Please let me know if you have any other questions via PM.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: