Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: boxbit.co.in - a faucet - find the good box every 10 min  (Read 11512 times)
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:50:05 AM

I've had cashouts go out from boxbit and the doge one, but I have never received any payments.  I guess I'll be removing these from my list of faucets and recommendations if I don't receive payments soon.  Anyone else having similar issues recently?

I've done the same with all three box faucets for 5-7 days about 9 to 11 hours a day, I hardly missed the timer but never got more than 111 satosis, 2250 litoshis & max .67 points maximum! And that's not all I haven't received a single payout from any of the box faucet in the last three weeks SINCE i CROSSED  the min withdrawal amount! Boxdoge faucet is unavailable now!
Each week a new payout date is announced on these sites but the payout's never made & there's no manual cash out option or contact available anywhere on any of this sites!  CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM THESE SITES?

I can not believe you did not read previous posts. This faucet is an old SCAM. If you have read the postings since last year you would not waste time on that faucet. And please do not bump the old SCAM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:29:25 PM

These are all old faucets which do not pay. hese faucets were created when BTC price was very low. Now BTC price is very high. So dont expect too much from one claim. If anybody is offering high payout , then certainly its a scam. if you want paying faucets, go to epay , faucethub or faucetsystem.
Luvdhindsa

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:45:00 AM

BOX FAUCETS A BIG SCAM, NOT a single payment received since I started using these box scam! Every week a new payment date is announced, like it was 07/04/2017 then it was 14/04/2017 & now it's 21/04/2017 BUT the payment is never sent to your address, EVEN THOUGH your withdrawal amount is 15 times more than the MINIMUM Withdrawal limit!
   I want all the users scammed by any of these faucets, boxdoge, boxbit or boxlite, plz contact me & let's get together put an end to these box scammers!
Plz contact me, we can complain about these scams & shut them down, so that other internet users don't waste there time on these box scams! I've already made another scam website shut down for ever!
Luvdhindsa

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:34:14 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 12:19:32 PM by Luvdhindsa

Hi for all,
I am a representative site http://boxbit.co.in. Sorry for the delay with the answers to Email are some difficulties in this regard.  Sad

As for referrals - very strange, because the system checked for serviceability. However, this can happen if the user before proceeding on your links to sites already visited him using someone else's link. The system takes the first referrer. Can you send me at least one number that as you think should be your referral? Maybe this will help to fix it.

There were questions about payments - At the end of week for all users whose balance is greater than 5500 satoshi will be send payments. The nearest payment will be made at the latest by the end of Sunday (March 1, 2015)

Referrals are broken big time.. i sent about 1000 hits and my ref number is still 0 ..

Hey scammer representative why my earned amount is not withdrawn to my BTC, Doge & LTC account?

BOX FAUCETS A BIG SCAM, NOT a single payment received since I started using these box scam! Every week a new payment date is announced, like it was 07/04/2017 then it was 14/04/2017 & now it's 21/04/2017 BUT the payment is never sent to your address, EVEN THOUGH your withdrawal amount is 15 times more than the MINIMUM Withdrawal limit!  I in a process to gather the box faucet users & shut this scam very soon!
You scammers won't be able to scam others all your box faucet scams will be soon off the internet!
Luvdhindsa

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:30:57 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 07:01:50 AM by Luvdhindsa

Hi for all,
I am a representative site http://boxbit.co.in. Sorry for the delay with the answers to Email are some difficulties in this regard.  Sad

As for referrals - very strange, because the system checked for serviceability. However, this can happen if the user before proceeding on your links to sites already visited him using someone else's link. The system takes the first referrer. Can you send me at least one number that as you think should be your referral? Maybe this will help to fix it.

There were questions about payments - At the end of week for all users whose balance is greater than 5500 satoshi will be send payments. The nearest payment will be made at the latest by the end of Sunday (March 1, 2015)

Referrals are broken big time.. i sent about 1000 hits and my ref number is still 0 ..

Hey scammer representative why my earned amount is not withdrawn to my BTC, Doge & LTC account?

BOX FAUCETS A BIG SCAM, NOT a single payment received since I started using these box scam! Every week a new payment date is announced, like it was 07/04/2017 then it was 14/04/2017 & now it's 21/05/2017 BUT the payment is never sent to your address, EVEN THOUGH your withdrawal amount is 15 times more than the MINIMUM Withdrawal limit!  I in a process to gather the box faucet users & shut this scam very soon!
You scammers won't be able to scam others all your box faucet scams will be soon off the internet!
Withdrawal date 21/05/2017 has passed but no payment sent & Yet another new date for withdrawal 28/05/2017 announced & there's on contact info so no one's there to answer you, this "mmelkey" poses to be box faucets representative but he doesn't reply too, Because scammers don't reply ........... Box faucets are a bunch of thieves wasting our time & stealing your hard earned money...! Just BEWARE of BOX FAUCETS SCAM...!
 People scammed by box faucets plz contact me, send me a message here, I need few scammed users to take action against this box faucet thieves!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

People scammed by box faucets plz contact me, send me a message here, I need few scammed users to take action against this box faucet thieves!
What actions you can take against this scam faucet. I received my last payout from boxbit.co.in over two years ago and then it turned into scam. It was long time ago and now you can't expect to get payout. Now it would be best just to warn people about this scam and avoid this faucet.
There are many great faucets which are worth to use instead of wasting time on scams.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

So,neither boxlite nor boxbit are paying any more...Thanks for the information.

Luvdhindsa

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

All BOX FAUCETS are scam, no withdrawal since three months from any of box faucets... I kept on claiming for two months but no payment was ever given no withdrawal.. Boxbit shows my withdrawal but the payment is still on hold in the site, I see a message, 'Payment will be released on 21/04/2017 but it's been two months now! In total they have scammed me of $50..or above including boxbit, boxlite & boxdoge.
  Please be ware of this SCAM ALL BOX FAUCETS ARE SCAMS!
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:32:47 AM

All BOX FAUCETS are scam, no withdrawal since three months from any of box faucets... I kept on claiming for two months but no payment was ever given no withdrawal.. Boxbit shows my withdrawal but the payment is still on hold in the site, I see a message, 'Payment will be released on 21/04/2017 but it's been two months now! In total they have scammed me of $50..or above including boxbit, boxlite & boxdoge.

Its better to go to faucethub.io and claim satoshis from the faucets that are listed over there.
Luvdhindsa

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM BOX FAUCETS ARE JUST A SCAM, YOU'll never receive any payment ever.....! They have no contact info or any contact, so you can't ask anything!
scientist128

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:50:02 AM

I've been using boxlite.co.in for few days now and I'm glad that I've come across this discussion about BOX faucets. I haven't been able to withdraw yet as the minimum withdrawal amount for boxlite.co.in is 500, 000 litoshis. I was planning to use it until I reach the minimum withdrawal amount but now I have doubts.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

Yeah this site is scam. i have 10000 satoshi in my account, they have not payout yet.

cssiqueira

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:13:51 AM

Good evening guys, I'm new to the forum.
I come here in this post to say that I'm also part of those cheated by boxbit, I'm already with 16793 satoshi and already going to the second withdraw date on July 30th. If for a MIRACLE there is the payment I come here (which I think is impossible, since I will go to the second date and with the balance reached) Among others for now I have only to say that as long as they do not pay what really is not my right More soon on the site and whenever I am asked about boxit I will say that SCAM is not useful.
Thank you very much for your attention. A great Friday to everyone.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mx4w60623pl7sq6/scam.jpg?dl=0
I have been more than 8800 satoshi since 1 month ago, but i did not receive any payment. this is scam site. don't waste your time.

RmlE

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

lol I dont know why the website is still online, and dont know why I am holding it on the toolbar xD.. all theese information confirmed there are scams everywhere. thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: