Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It seem i found a bug ?  (Read 1707 times)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:15:47 PM

Hello all ,
`I was looking for my design of the signature of ocupy .`
And found that in this page :
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147773;sa=showPosts;start=140
Haven't the correct design of the forum .

Is that a bug ?

Tip here : 12zsH6yUj87QVTt58G3mA7XsourC5XfgU8  Roll Eyes

All repect ,
Bitcoin Boy .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:20:27 PM

Its the "code" environment. It allows long lines without a linebreak and will mess with the layout.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:20:42 PM

I have seen this too but mostly when used 'code' tag. I don't know whether it is intentional or is a bug. Only theymos can tell about this.

-MZ

HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:10:46 PM

I don't think it is intentional, but it seems like a side-effect of another pug or patch he may have done.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:00:28 AM

Hello all ,
`I was looking for my design of the signature of ocupy .`
And found that in this page :
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147773;sa=showPosts;start=140
Haven't the correct design of the forum .

Is that a bug ?

Tip here : 12zsH6yUj87QVTt58G3mA7XsourC5XfgU8  Roll Eyes

All repect ,
Bitcoin Boy .

check in the code section...

comment few lines at a time,
and see when the error disappears,
so you can understand where it is!!

good look!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:14:58 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 09:43:47 PM by redsn0w

Its the "code" environment. It allows long lines without a linebreak and will mess with the layout.

Yes , the cause is the [code tag]. I think it could be possible to fix it, but maybe theymos didn't notice it or it is not a -"primary" problem.
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:07:38 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 09:36:48 PM by abacus

Probably the [code] tag is working as it should, so it shouldn't be fixed.

I think that the problem arises from the fact that in some programming languages (Python for example), you cannot randomly break rows: it would lead to impredictable results.
In this way you can safely preserve a copy/paste operation.
Also, mantaining the original formatting preserves the readability and understanding of the code.

I suspect that the behaviour of [code] is exactly what was planned by the developers of the current forum (SMF).
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 04:31:53 PM

if you are talking about extra width because of that "code" part in post then its a well known thing
it doesn't seems a bug, it happend with the post used code tag with a lot of contents in single line or when a big sized image is posted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: