Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] GIPPT Delisting 100% paid.  (Read 19241 times)
Lobstertorch

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 12:53:49 AM

So what do we receive for each share?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2013, 01:33:11 AM

gippt - [verb]

1) To contractually promise guarantee deposits, but when required to make good on this guarantee, fail to pay in a timely manner, if ever.

The investors were gippt by ineededausername, imsaguy and hashking.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 08:54:23 PM

gippt - [verb]

1) To contractually promise guarantee deposits, but when required to make good on this guarantee, fail to pay in a timely manner, if ever.

The investors were gippt by ineededausername, imsaguy and hashking.

I am still in contact with Imsaguy and Ineedausername, and they have asured me they still intend to pay back, I have been receiving small paybacks over time.
Though I have to agree the payback has been less then timely, I hope that in the end what was guaranteed will be paid.

//DeaDTerra
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 02:35:00 PM

As you now have re-listed the issue, how about paying out the BTC you received so far to bondholders?

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Timbo925

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 02:48:10 PM

As you now have re-listed the issue, how about paying out the BTC you received so far to bondholders?

+1
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 03:17:00 PM

+1
Only about 40% of the share holders have actually claimed yet, hence I want to wait a bit longer before paying it out.
//DeaDTerra
Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:40:05 PM

They get it after claiming. I just recently claimed my account there and got already a few bitcents in dividends that were paid while my shares were still unclaimed.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 10:15:30 AM

They get it after claiming. I just recently claimed my account there and got already a few bitcents in dividends that were paid while my shares were still unclaimed.
oki then I will start issueing dividends.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 12:17:14 PM

Another dividend of  0.05810575 per share has been paid out.
Bringing up the total to 0.60531725 BTC per share.
//DeaDTerra
Timbo925

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 12:33:18 PM

//DeaDTerra

Thanks for the small payout. All received it and was able to withdraw it without any problems Smiley
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 12:43:14 PM

//DeaDTerra

Received, thanks!

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
dust

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 10:09:20 PM

DeadTerra, can you comment if imsaguy has paid back 100% of his obligations or not? If he hasn't, imsaguy has been sitting on valuable ASICMINER shares (worth much more than 0.1 each now) while enjoying an out-of-contract, interest free loan from GIPPT investors.

I'm honestly surprised that that imsaguy/ineededausername do not have scammer tags by now.  Any big investors want to start a thread?

Relevant posts from 4 months ago:
It is sad that it actually benefits debtors to prolong their repayment, as it gives them an opportunity to settle for a lesser amount.

By the terms of the contract, INAU must pay the insurance, independent of the scammers he lent to (hashking and imsaguy) paying back.  

Says the guy that was offered a buyout and refused it because he'd rather bitch.
I also refused it because it would unfair to all of the other unpaid investors who have remained quiet.

Additionally, I have offered to buy a chunk of your 10k ASICMINER shares at close to market value to enable you to pay your debts.

Interesting. So Imsaguy has the funds he just doesnt want to sacrifice his shares....thats not showing good faith to pay back insurance contracts.

10k ASICMINER shares won't cover the insurance.
Imsaguy only owed BTC3750 to ineededausername, the other part of the insurance was covered by deposits with hashking.  Imsaguy claimed on irc to have paid back 75% of it, which makes sense because hashking has probably paid back much less of his part if any.  If this is true, he only owes BTC937.5, and 10k ASICMINER is worth about BTC1100.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 10:44:45 PM

How much have you collected since the last dividend and how much debt is still outstanding?
I have collected about 430 Bitcoins,
I can't remember the exact amount as I don't have the share count, but 800-1000 BTC was still missing.
//DeaDTerra

Hi DeadTerra,

You mentioned that you have recovered 430BTC, but you paid out on Bitfunder only 200BTC. Will we receive another payment soon?

Thanks.

Muis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 11:15:22 PM

I'm honestly surprised that that imsaguy/ineededausername do not have scammer tags by now.  Any big investors want to start a thread?

I'm a big investor, and I'm surprised about that too. But since ineededausername has the debt, he went from being a very frequent poster, to not having posted a single message in the last half year. I'm afraid that when he's given a scammer tag, he will abandon his account and leave the forums. Same thing happened with Hashking and Patrick too. So that's why I didn't request a scammer-tag yet, I hope he has more incentive to pay back without one.
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 12:56:44 AM

DeadTerra, can you comment if imsaguy has paid back 100% of his obligations or not? If he hasn't, imsaguy has been sitting on valuable ASICMINER shares (worth much more than 0.1 each now) while enjoying an out-of-contract, interest free loan from GIPPT investors.

I'm working on a deal for that, but as you know, GLBSE shut down, so price discovery is much slower.  Its not just a matter of 'put it on the market' and its gone in 10 seconds.  I have satisfied over 80% of my GIPPT obligation.  Much of what you are owed now from GIPPT would seem to be from hashking's side of things.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 02:18:33 AM

He still owes me north of 300 bitcoins, but I don't get payments and the last time I asked for an update and offered 50 cents on the dollar he told me I didn't have priority with him.

So I auctioned off his debt. I can't wait anymore. If what you are saying is true however, then Imsaguy basically destroyed CPA, and cost me 2 months of salary paying off NYAN.A. I'm very upset about that if it's true.
dust

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 04:50:39 AM

I'm a big investor, and I'm surprised about that too. But since ineededausername has the debt, he went from being a very frequent poster, to not having posted a single message in the last half year. I'm afraid that when he's given a scammer tag, he will abandon his account and leave the forums. Same thing happened with Hashking and Patrick too. So that's why I didn't request a scammer-tag yet, I hope he has more incentive to pay back without one.
This is what I suspected.  

dust

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 04:51:29 AM

He still owes me north of 300 bitcoins, but I don't get payments and the last time I asked for an update and offered 50 cents on the dollar he told me I didn't have priority with him.

So I auctioned off his debt. I can't wait anymore. If what you are saying is true however, then Imsaguy basically destroyed CPA, and cost me 2 months of salary paying off NYAN.A. I'm very upset about that if it's true.
I am telling the truth.
Mid-september, imsaguy said on IRC (-assets or -otc probably) that he held 10,000 shares of ASICMINER.  In #bitcoin-assets, I had said something negative about GIPPT/imsaguy/ineededausername/hashking and he showed up to defend himself.  He also offered to buy out my few shares of GIPPT to quiet me, which I rejected on principle.  I suggested he sell ASICMINER shares to repay his debts, but he claimed the market was not liquid enough.  I then offered to buy 200-300BTC of ASICMINER at the GLBSE bid (which was around 0.10 or 0.11 at the time), which he rejected.  He has since deleted his "Says the guy that was offered a buyout and refused it because he'd rather bitch." post from this thread.

Someone who keeps IRC logs could verify my claims.  Look around Sept. 16 - 18, 2012.

He is absolutely scamming you if he has not repayed a debt.  I'm surprised he rejected settling for 50%.

Here is some more evidence that imsaguy holds at least 5000 shares of ASICMINER, as one must hold 5000 or more shares to be a member of the "board":
so I decided to put some of my very limited budget in ASICMINER. It seems like a trustworthy company that can deliver and make good money in a long run. My question is if we will receive any more information about current development of this company as there hasn't been much on subject discussion about what's going on right now in the thread. I wonder if some of the bigger shareholders have some more information that they would be willing to share with the small investors.

The board members receive emails with updates.  I don't know how much they are allowed to disclose,.
Then again: I would like to know there's actually some progress being made... maybe that could be the role of the board-members

It is 1 thing to trust the people behind ASICMINER whom I have never met/seen (I'm not saying I don't trust you !!!), but it would instil more trust if a couple of the more noticeable board members tell us everything is going as hoped, without giving away any timelines...

There have been ongoing discussions between board members on the email list and I've not seen anything to indicate things aren't proceeding according to plan.

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 08:59:11 AM

Anyways, I managed to sell off my remaining shares for 0.35 BTC each (meaning I got ~95 Bitcents on the coin) which is close enough for me. It was a long ride but finally it paid off trusting a few members of this community. With this I got back enough BTC to only have a minimal loss after exposing to pirateat40 (and being stupid to not pull out before I went abroad for some time where I couldn't read news) - thanks to DeadDTerra for sticking around and a big and hearthy "f*** you" to quite a lot of people in this community (of which far too many do not even have a scammer tag!) for intransparently and stupidly gambling with the money and trust I gave them.

I certainly learned a lot and that alone is worth the handfull of BTC I lost over this.

Edit:
Oh, and I probably lost more BTC because of DMC, Gigamining, usagi's "ventures" and Bitbond than because of pirateat40 - go figure!

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 02:17:45 PM

Anyways, I managed to sell off my remaining shares for 0.35 BTC each (meaning I got ~95 Bitcents on the coin) which is close enough for me. It was a long ride but finally it paid off trusting a few members of this community. With this I got back enough BTC to only have a minimal loss after exposing to pirateat40 (and being stupid to not pull out before I went abroad for some time where I couldn't read news) - thanks to DeadDTerra for sticking around and a big and hearthy "f*** you" to quite a lot of people in this community (of which far too many do not even have a scammer tag!) for intransparently and stupidly gambling with the money and trust I gave them.

I certainly learned a lot and that alone is worth the handfull of BTC I lost over this.

Edit:
Oh, and I probably lost more BTC because of DMC, Gigamining, usagi's "ventures" and Bitbond than because of pirateat40 - go figure!
First of I want to apologize for the horrible and bumpy ride that I might have caused you. But I am happy to hear you got out a live with minimal loses, a lot better then most other pirate investors.
This whole journey has taught me a lot, let's just hope that we all learnt a lesson out of this bullshit and that we won't do anything similar again. If we do, then lets remind each other to stay out of trouble Tongue
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: