Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wtb btc for good rate  (Read 1466 times)
runrun760 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:42:48 AM

Hey, I am searching to buy some btc ( up to 6000$ ) of worth, can't give more than bits+ 5%
I can pay via perfectmoney,  neteller, paypal, awz
i send first for trusted members.
pm me your skype with your rates
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vmww

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:51:35 AM

Hey, I am searching to buy some btc ( up to 6000$ ) of worth, can't give more than bits+ 5%
I can pay via perfectmoney,  neteller, paypal, awz
i send first for trusted members.
pm me your skype with your rates

contact me
Weed!

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:02:57 PM

I can do it for 2.5 BTC at Neteller , let m know.
gate11

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:06:34 PM

I have some to sell for pm
runrun760 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:40:07 PM

still need more
Weed!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:41:35 PM

still need more

This guy is a scammer and he's alt account is gate11 . DO NOT TRUST.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:42:27 PM

still need more

Do you have any evidence of this?
runrun760 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:49:48 PM

still need more

?
Hey, please stop telling shits. guys see the transactions if he paid me. I got nothing
Weed!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:50:09 PM

still need more

I'm not up here to show any evidence of anything since he tell me to download teamviewer and I did. ( I dont have conversations between us my Skype don't save them and we talked over teamviewer chat too) Why should I lie ?
I did send him https://blockchain.info/es/address/1P7gsbyDeKTgwrpEC5TduNRGbZV5abuv5D while he was watching my temviewer to check if the " Numbers change after transaction " I didn't able him to use my mouse and stole my coins. After that he went off the teamviewer. He said he has Neteller $. Never heard back again from him. And seems like that transaction stucked my account for real and I can't even send a single coin from it now.
cashoutservices

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:52:14 PM

still need more

I'm not up here to show any evidence of anything since he tell me to download teamviewer and I did.
I did send him https://blockchain.info/es/address/1P7gsbyDeKTgwrpEC5TduNRGbZV5abuv5D while he was watching my temviewer to check if the " Numbers change after transaction " I didn't able him to use my mouse and stole my coins. After that he went off the teamviewer. He said he has Neteller $. Never heard back again from him. And seems like that transaction stucked my account for real and I can't even send a single coin from it now.

Dont give access to teamviewer to those guys. Lots of new account lately requesting to see your funds by teamviewer.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:29:06 PM

Wait, so we're supposed to believe that runrun760 sent first, and after which gate11 promptly paid as promised? ROFL that's a dead give away that these two are one and the same scammer. Deals like that NEVER happen lol

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
rszibele

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:18:03 PM

still need more

I'm not up here to show any evidence of anything since he tell me to download teamviewer and I did. ( I dont have conversations between us my Skype don't save them and we talked over teamviewer chat too) Why should I lie ?

Sorry for your loss... but why the hell would you let anyone remote access your computer for a trade Huh.
Weed!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:39:58 PM

still need more

Sorry for your loss... but why the hell would you let anyone remote access your computer for a trade Huh.

I didn't lose anything he got $0 from my transaction and I won't let someone had control of my CPU I deactivated that option.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: