Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn, just bought 0.25 btc and now it's tanking!  (Read 6666 times)
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:34:09 AM

Dumbest thing you can do now is buy this stuff.
You should be selling or shorting. The big collapse is coming very soon now.
Just ignore these people who say a big crash is going to come.
They are just creating an environment of fear. Wait for sometime and you will see a lot of boost before next halvening which will happen in January2016, so the prices will shoot up in December.

You know that expectation is already calculated into current price right?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
bugmenot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

No Justice No Peace

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:47:20 AM

It never misses... Every time I buy, btc price drops right after. Why do I even try???

i just want to say don't sell at lose . price will be up and it can be today to tomorrow but it will up..we just have to keep patient just don't don't sell for 1$ profit ...i think you  understand what i mean to say...#ht

I AM DONE
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:47:51 AM

Just ignore these people who say a big crash is going to come.
They are just creating an environment of fear. Wait for sometime and you will see a lot of boost before next halvening which will happen in January2016, so the prices will shoot up in December.

You know that expectation is already calculated into current price right?
Didn't get what you were asking. Please elaborate.
Anyways prices don't change as you expect them to change, and nothing is bringing It down for a few months.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
stonerider (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:59:37 PM

It never misses... Every time I buy, btc price drops right after. Why do I even try???

WHat price drop ? Week fluctuation has been between 236 - 240. Thats hardly a drop of 1$ in the value of 0.25 BTC.

How will you feel when you buy at 240 and it drops immediately to 236?
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 04:57:54 PM

WHat price drop ? Week fluctuation has been between 236 - 240. Thats hardly a drop of 1$ in the value of 0.25 BTC.

If you're this sensitive to such a small price drop you shouldn't have bought in the first place.

Some people have held more than 10k btc from 1163 down to 152.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:16:27 PM

How'd that work out for them?
Cheesy
stonerider (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:58:55 PM

If you're this sensitive to such a small price drop you shouldn't have bought in the first place.

Those people who have "HODL'd" more than 10k btc from 1163 down to 152 ARE just stupid. Very stupid financially. But then again, I look around me and there are people with low IQ here.
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:01:08 PM

the price is the same for a long period, or maybe 1 dollar offset is a big loss.

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:03:06 PM

that's just a 4 dollar drop man! Don't invest if you don't have the guts to face that drop.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:12:13 PM

Those people who have "HODL'd" more than 10k btc from 1163 down to 152 ARE just stupid. Very stupid financially. But then again, I look around me and there are people with low IQ here.

They're not necessarily stupid or have low IQ, but they've been blinded by greed and the prospect of striking it rich like the early miners did. Most have little experience with investing or financial markets, so they don't understand the momentum of a hyped market like crypto currency and they want to believe they're "getting in on the ground floor".

When you start thinking emotionally instead of rationally (which is easy to do when money is involved) you start to filter out anything contrary to your belief, ie... confirmation bias. Hence all the "welcome to my ignore list" posts.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:21:40 PM

This is a joke thread.  If you bought close to February 25, 2015, 09:09:02 PM when you posted.  You have now gained from 236.64 to 237.55  If you chose to sell now.  Or just hold for a nice pump that always happens.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

ther is no Gdo.

Society doesn't scale.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:20:00 PM

http://bfxdata.com/swaphistory/btc.php

Not sure shorting when Finex is closing in on the ATH is such a great idea.  Last time we hit ATH back in mid-January there was a pretty serious short squeeze.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:27:05 PM

Just stay calm if you would have watched the price fluctuate before buying you would have seen that it has remained stable low to mid 200's for around 2 months, just have a thought to the guys who brought at $1100 and then drop 100s $ within days do you think they wonder why they even try thousands out of pocket, yes they will but imo only if they invested more than they could afford to lose, the minute you brought bitcoin you should have smiled and wrote that money of then anything else is a bonus Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:06:37 PM

Yeah I know that feeling. It isn't  a nice one, yet the reason of course dictates that there's most likely no correlation or causation at all between those two events. It's interesting that panic selling doesn't seem to be the wisest thing to do these days!

FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:54:33 PM

Done this, as well already. I don't quite recall which drop is was, but I just bought some BTC, and down it went. But I always kept my faith in the longterm-success of it. It's been an interesting ride, nevertheless and I believe it'll only get better from here on!

tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:28:06 AM

omg.  i just bought one satoshi and now i only have one satoshi.  i hate bitcoin
stonerider (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:06:24 PM

shite, it's now 253! I should've bought more!!!
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:11:01 PM

I hope you're feeling good now.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:31:13 PM

Don't worry it was surely going to be countered when I decided to do a bank transfer to bitstamp yesterday... always goes up before the funds arrive Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: